- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OWNER READY FOR NEW ADVENTURES!
PRICE REDUCED by $5,000!!
BEST PRICED & BEST CARED FOR 320 ON THE MARKET!!
These beautiful yet rugged compact cruisers can take you comfortably around the bay or around the world. You won't get as much "bang for your buck" with any other true cruising boat in this class. That's why IP 320's are so rarely seen on the market. "Sunday Morning" has been lightly used and well maintained. With her draft of only 4'3" she can sneak into the most secluded anchorages or still be perfectly comfortable taking you to any port of call.
Please take a few minutes to review the listing for "Sunday Morning" She's ready when you are! Just give us a call when you'd like to get aboard.
- Beginning forward is the owner's stateroom with a comfortable and spacious Pullman style berth to port with additional foam mattress for comfort. The starboard side of the cabin features a cedar lined hanging locker, several cedar lined storage bins, and a bookshelf. Additional storage is located under the berth. Next aft to port is the luxurious head with a large wrap around counter top over a curved vanity which surrounds the toilet area providing secure seating while underway. A bulkhead mounted shower and pull around curtain create a large shower area. A large vanity mirror and additional storage cabinets are among the amenities. Next aft is the main salon, a large central living area well suited for relaxing, dining, social gatherings or offshore passages. The two facing settees are full length and the port settee pulls out to form a double berth. Abundant storage is found behind and beneath the settees, while additional storage is available on shelves, in lockers and drop-in bins. Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table is easily lowered to provide a large dining area. Mounted on the bulkhead behind the table is a bottle and glass rack. The U-shaped galley is to starboard of the companionway and features twin stainless steel sinks, a two burner LPG stove with oven, a large refrigerator compartment with freezer, plenty of counter space including a fold-up counter extension, intelligently designed storage areas for dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, and much more. The aft stateroom and nav area are to port. As with the forward stateroom, this area features a comfortable Pullman style berth. A clever design allows the nav table to be lowered when not in use or raised when needed as a nav desk, or raised full height for aft cabin privacy. Storage is available in cedar lined locker and stowage bins. There are nine opening portlights with stainless steel screens from Island Packet. All six hatches feature custom Glebe Creek insect screens. On deck you will appreciate the wide uncluttered sidedecks, raised bulwarks forward, full length continuous cabin top, stainless steel handrails, double lifelines, and secure footing with premium diamond pattern non-skid surfaces. The cockpit has full length contoured seats that can accommodate a large crew or provide a comfortable place to stretch out and enjoy the ride.
- Adler Barbour 12v refrigerator/ freezer Hillerange Gimballed LPG stove with oven Microwave oven Double SS sink w/ faucet set and spray Dry storage locker Teak dish rack w/ cutlery drawers Fold-up counter top extension Trash bin compartment Stove top cutting board Dedicated propane locker with 1-10# propane bottle and solenoid shut-off Accumulator tank 6 Gallon water heater Water inlet filter system Newer fresh water pump
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot Garmin 128 GPS Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed Raymarine multi-view unit @ nav staion Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ DSC RAM mic @ helm Bahamas and Florida east coast charts Kenwood stereo/CD with cockpit and salon speakers
- (3) Group 27 AGM batteries Charles 30 amp automatic battery charger 2- 50' 30amp Dockside electrical cables 2 - New 50' cord covers 50 amp to 2-30 amp splitter 30 amp to 15 amp connector 50 amp to 30 amp connector Pre-wired for 2nd 30 amp service 12v outlet @ nav station Hella 12v low draw fans throughout Pre-wired for windlass
- Marine Air 16K BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat (1) Automatic, (1) Manual bilge pumps Spotless engine and engine bed 3 Blade bronze prop Racor fuel filter w/ vacuum gauge New mixing elbow (2013) Cutlass bearing checked 9/2013 Extra AC vents (if desired) Edson manual steering Manual head w/ deck and manual pumpout New water tank sender for water gauge Spare belts, filters and raw water pump BC Fire extinguisher
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 35# Bruce, 34# Delta - both with 20' chain & 200' rode Bimini and dodger with move-able sunshade New Isenglass in 2012 Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit table w/ teak drink holder Stern rail seats Toerail has SS striker as does full length rubrail Sunbrella covers for all hatches Three dorades Cockpit shower/ washdown Cockpit ice bin / cooler Avon 9'3" roll-up dinghy Johnson 6hp OB engine OB motor rail mount (6) Life jackets - including (2) SOS SoSpender type Propane BBQ Weighted companionway screen Swim platform & boarding ladder Nav lights Fenders & lines Boat hook Deck brush
- Sails & Rigging
- Island Packet's popular cutter rig provides unmatched versatility, ease of operation, and superior performance in a wide range of sea conditions. All primary sail control lines are led aft to the cockpit for comfort and safety Full batten main, 110% genoa and staysail are maintained and in good condition Genoa & staysail on Harken roller furling Lewmar 40 self tailing 2 speed primaries Lazy jacks Mainsheet traveler Hoyt boom for staysail Keel stepped aluminum mast Chain plate maintenance religiously attended to Spare mainsheet traveler car (new) Loos rigging tension gauge instrument
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- You'll be hard pressed to find a better maintained IP 320 anywhere. Sunday Morning's original owner knows the two ways to properly maintain a boat... With knowledge and money!! Both have worked!! You'll appreciate the care given and the result. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to Sunday Morning... NO disappointments here! All manuals and tech notes on board including Yanmar service manual Bottom painted 9/2013 - 2 coat Sea Hawk Cukote plus Biocide - NO BLISTERS!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info