- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Dutch built semi-displacement pocket cruiser exhibits the fine fit and finish craftsmanship expected of European boat builders. The handsome exterior lines are complimented by an exceptionally spacious interior. An all-weather pilothouse offers 360º visibility and is open to the lower salon. Powered by a single Cummins diesel with less than 450 hours, KATESSA offers exceptional economy and range. Bow and stern thrusters and wireless Yacht Controller allow easy short-handed docking.
Accommodations include two comfortable staterooms and an office that converts to a single stateroom.
- This unique coastal passagemaker has a surprising amount of interior room for a 42’ boat. Access from a wide integral transom platform up molded stairway to aft deck or via port or starboard steps recessed into the hull leading to the walk-around side decks. Aft deck protected by fixed bimini and features fixed bench seating fore and aft and pedestal table with two chairs. Entry to all-weather pilothouse through watertight door. Pilothouse has 360º visibility, an upholstered L-shaped settee with drop leaf table to port and helm station to starboard with upholstered helm seat. There is a large electric retractable sunroof. The forward end of the pilothouse is open to the main salon below, creating an open ambiance. The salon has upper and lower windows port and starboard and features an oval dining table with outboard upholstered seating and two upholstered stools. Opposite are two large upholstered built-in seats. The galley is open to the salon and extends aft along the port side. It has solid surface countertops on both sides with a built-in stove, stainless sink, Whirlpool AWG 160/3 front-loading washing machine and household style refrigerator/freezer. Continuing aft is the full width owner’s stateroom with island bed and abundant storage. Forward of the salon is the spacious head with separate stall shower. Continuing forward is the guest stateroom with offset double berth to port.
- High-gloss cherry cabinets w/Corian countertops and s/s sink Wine cellar and storage Bosch 4-burner electric cooktop w/exhaust fan Toaster oven Full-size refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel sink
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Simrad Robertson AP 20 autopilot Simrad IS15 analog compass Simrad speed/depth/water temp data unit TV antenna amplifier Rudder indicator Garmin 24mi radar Big Bay 17" MFD monitor interfaced to GPS software & satellite TV Mac Mini computer with MAC-ENC plotter software Garmin 740s GPS/map plotter Standard Horizon GX1600 VHF Interphase Color Twinscope dual axis forward looking sonar Raymarine 45 STV satellite TV antenna system
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 8KW Onan generator in sound shield 2 Solar panels on top of aft deck bimini with charge control 12V 8D Batteries Separate bow thruster battery 24V lighting Mastervolt 2.5KW inverter/charger Chargemaster 24V charger
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Bow thrusters Sidepower stern thruster (new 11/13) Electric retractable sunroof Electric lowering radar arch Water-tight pilothouse aluminum door and windows Satellite TV in salon, pilothouse and master stateroom Whirlpool AWG 160/3 front-loading washing machine Tecma Marine electric toilet Panasonic 21” flat screen TV/DVD player in pilothouse Panasonic radio w/6 CD changer w/4 speakers in salon Muir anchor windlass w/remote Integrated seat on foredeck Stern bimini w/stainless steel support brackets Aqua-drive drive train anti-vibration system Twin disc MG 5050A transmission 2” diameter s/s shaft 26” 4-blade Nibral propeller Automatic fire extinguisher system Double Racor fuel filters Yacht Controller wireless remote control handheld unit unit w/thruster and engine controls Wallas diesel heating system Delta Fastset anchor w/150' chain CLD Marine air-conditioning Foredeck sunpad Dual Racor cross-over fuel filter system Fixed aft deck sun shade
- Built to European (EU) CE-A Ocean rating. Fiberglass hull reinforced w/Twaron which has higher energy absorption rating than Kevlar Exterior synthetic teak decking aft
- This Dutch built semi-displacement pocket cruiser exhibits the fine fit and finish craftsmanship expected of European boat builders. The handsome exterior lines are complimented by an exceptionally spacious interior. An all-weather pilothouse offers 360º visibility and is open to the lower salon. Powered by a single Cummins diesel with less than 450 hours, KATESSA offers exceptional economy and range. Bow and stern thrusters and wireless Yacht Controller allow easy short-handed docking. Accommodations include two comfortable staterooms and an office that converts to a single stateroom.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.