- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This leading-edge express splits the difference between luxury sportcruiser, tournament-level fishing machine. Beautifully finished interior features posh seating, solid teak cabinetry, and first-rate galley appliances. Note the appealing teak-and-holly cabin sole, and hideaway salon TV. Topside highlights include cockpit wet bar, and a wide transom door. Helm layout is as good as it gets. The bridgedeck lifts for engine access and hardtop with overhead hatches is optional. Don't miss this great opportunity, call today for further details!
- Overview/Walk through
- Entering the cabin from the cockpit/helm area you enter by going down three large teak covered steps with storage beneath and access to the main breaker panel. These steps are lighted for nighttime use. The spacious galley is immediately to starboard and just forward is the large convertible dinette that will double as a second sleeping area. Beneath the dinette is a large pullout drawer for storage. Additional storage is below the cushions and shelving above the cushions along the starboard hull side. A holding tankwatch panel along with a bilge highwater alarm panel is also located on the starboard side. Just forward of the dinette on the starboard forward bulkhead is your shore power/generator control panel for your AC and DC system. Above the dinette table is an opening port. On your port side is a large locker just inside the companionway door next to the steps. Above the locker is a "Bose" sound system with a TV that swivils out. Immediately to port is your third sleeping area, an upper and lower bunk with cubby hole storage aft. The Bose system is located under the lower bunk with additional storage space. This sleeping area has a draw cushion for privacy, reading lights, and a 110V outlet. The head is located just forward on the port side of over/under bunk area. The head has a large circular shower with a plexiglass curved enclosure. It is a dometic brand vacuflush with bright overhead lights and an overhead opening hatch. An air conditioning vent keeps this head nice and cool at all times. Also, there is a medicine cabinet as well as a protected 110V outlet next to the sink. The master stateroom sleeping area is forward with a queen bed. A large shaded and screened hatch is above the bed. Both port and starboard sides have opening cabinet storage and to port there is a lighted cedar lined hanging locker. The bed lifts up to expose a large area of storage beneath, and a TV is mounted on the starboard bulkhead. Air conditioning controls are on the port bulkhead as well as 110V outlets on both port and starboard sides. Reading lights are on the forward bulkhead as well as amble overhead lights through out cabin.
- Located to starboard with large sink and a Panasonic inverter microwave oven above Two burner electric stovetop below counter top "Nova Kool" refrigerator/freezer located beneath counter Ample storage below counter Plenty of lights and counter top 110V outlet Cabin sole throughout is a beautiful teak and holly
- Helm Area & Electronics
- Power helm seat Single lever Glendenning controls with sync, take, warm-up and troll modes Large compass, clarion multi-function stereo radio Spotlight control Ray 240 VHF radio Back-up shift control Fireboy fire suppression system Horn Windshield wipers (3) Window opening forward Helm AC Over head opening hatches (2) (2) Raymarine E120s plotter/radar Raymarine autohelm and autopilot Raymarine depth
- Engine Room
- Engine Hours: Port-645 Starboard-642
- Cockpit and Fishing Gear
- Isotherm refrigerator behind helm seat with sink above Large L-shaped companion seating area on port side Aft facing cockpit seat on starboard side Bait prep center on starboard side Rupp top gun z-30 riggers Fuel tank: 400 gal Hardtop spot lights Large lift aft fish box below cockpit In deck storage locker with pump out Transom live well with light Additonal transom well next to transom live well (8) Rod holders Glendenning 50amp cable master cord Cockpit speakers Freshwater washdown Raw water washdown Cockpit bolsters
- Spotlight Bow rail Bow pulpit Anchor windlass chain and rode Plow anchor Pennett staff
- Notable Options
- Electronic controls Custom (and excellent) helm enclosure Low profile telescoping outriggers( Top Gun) Plan "B" layout with convertible settee for over/under bunks Fishing package: bait freezer and transom baitwell Glendinning power shorepower cord All Raytheon electronics package Searchlight Helm AC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht