- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Neptunus Yachts is a Dutch builder of semi-custom motor yachts operating from Ontario Canada. Neptunus Yachts produces yachts that are rich in style and detail. “ETAN” offers accommodations typically found on much larger yachts, all within seductive, powerful looking lines.
ETAN is owned by a gifted engineer and fabricator who has carefully gone through his yacht to ensure she exceeds standards. The owner wishes to change course immediately and has found a new boat. ETAN is the least expensive Neptunus express offered for sale WORLDWIDE.
- The Master Stateroom is midship with a Queen berth with ensuite head and shower. The VIP cabin is forward, also with ensuite head and shower. The Main Salon is features a large settee and entertainment center. The Galley is open and located to port. All cabins are beautifully highlighted in gloss cherry wood. The Wheelhouse lounge has a watch bench and captain helm with all electronics built-in. The L-Lounge faces aft with a table and a panoramic view to the aft deck. There is also a full-size entertainment center in the port aft corner. The Aft Deck is designed for comfort and dining with a built-in settee, table, and a full service bar with sink, refrigerator, and grill. The heads are Raritan electric flush toilets.
- Double stainless steel sink Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer AEG 4-burner electric stove with separate Princess oven Panasonic microwave
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6V-92TI's, 6-cylinder Throttle controls are Detroit cable/hydraulic Natural, flow ventilation hull vents Exhaust system: Raw water cooled exhaust system Lube transfer system Engine mounted fuel pump Racor filter/water separator type fuel filters, remote mounted Low oil pressure alarm and coolant over heat warning audible at helm station Closed coolant with heat exchanger and raw water cooled exhausts Transmission is C4 twin disc transmissions
- Generators and Inverters
- Westerbeke 11 kW, 120/240 generator Engine mounted fuel pump Remote Racor fuel filter/water separator Aqua lift type FRP exhaust system
- Electrical Systems
- (4) 8D, 12/24 volt batteries located outboard engine room and (2) located forward under forward berth for windlass and bow thruster Battery switches located in forward berth to port, aft stateroom in port cabinet, and engine room Alternators on main engines (3) C-Charger 5000 Series battery chargers. 60-amp charger, 24VDC charger, and 20-amp charger Cablemaster shore power cord Quicksilver Galvanic Isolator
- Steering System
- Sea Star hydraulic steering system Vetus bow thruster
- Ground Tackle
- Plow anchor with chain Spare anchor in swim platform storage Lofrans windlass
- Electronics and Navigation System
- Raytheon VHF/hailer Raytheon R41XX radar Raymarine E120 GPS Raypilot 650 autopilot Autohelm speed log Autohelm depth sounder Ritchie 6" compass Motorola SSB Bennett trim tab electric hydraulic system
- Bose portable stereo RCA TV with VHS forward and salon
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.