- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Blackfin 38' convertible has always been a offshore favorite offering a great ride in rough water due to the Charles Jannace designed deep-V hull. This vessel comes to the market with an owner looking to downsize slightly and large center-console trades may be considered. Motors and gears have been recently overhauled (535 / 10 SMOH) and there is a newer Westerbeke generator aboard. The boat can be easily seen in Boca Raton, FL. Seller invites offers and has been updating details aboard. A very capable sea-boat for a reasonable price.
New canvas laceless top and 3-side enlcosure 6/2013.
Asking price just reduced 11-25-14 to $91,000. Time to make a deal.
- Single stateroom with walk-around double berth forward and deck hatch above. Large convertible dinette is open to the salon and can sleep 2 when needed. Galley is to the staboard side and one step down from the salon sole. An L-shaped sofa is to the starboard side aft. Windows are treated with mini-blinds and there are also curtains. Interior has white Mica countertops trimmed with teak sea-railings and is nicely finished to Blackfin standards. 13' Jensen TV/DVD combo in salon Kenwood Stereo receiver Sony CD changer deck 10' Panasonic TV in master stateroom
- Norcold 12v/110v refrigerator with freezer section Panasonic microwave Stainless sink with garbage disposal Raritan Icerette cube maker Princess 2-burner electric stove Hot water heater Central vacuum
- Westerbeke 8Kw generator, new '05 50amp shorepower cord Sentry 40amp, 12v battery charger TV and cellular antenna
- Electronics & Navigation
- NorthStar 958 color GPS/Chartplotter Autohelm 7000 autopilot Autohelm digital depth display Ritchie 5" Powerdamp magnetic compass Furuno FCV-1100L color depth recorder Standard Horizon Vhf radio, 2nd Vhf in salon Standard Horizon loud hailer ACR 406 Mhz EPIRB
- Fishing Equipment
- Non-skip cockpit deck with large underdeck fish box & mascerator pump. Storage lockers on cockpit sides beneath gunwales. DC electric outlet beneath aft gunwale. Rupp double-spreader outriggers with collapsable back bars 7 rod holders in gunwales 6 rod holders on aft flybridge railing & 3 on each side bridge support railing Rybovich teak fighting chair Transom door & gate Cockpit coaming pads Cockpit livewell in tackle center Bait freezer and tackle storage
- Aluminum arch-style half-tower with laceless canvas top and overhead electronics box at helm. Aluminum bow rail, deckhouse side grabrails, and flybridge ladder with black laminate step pads. Pompanette helm and companion chairs with footrests. Companion bench seating forward of the helm with thigh bolster and to the starboard side, both have storage beneath. Smoked plexiglass windscreen with aluminum grabrails around bridgedeck and three-sided eisenglass enclosure with 7 U-zip opening panels. Factory pulpit with 22# Danforth anchor and chain rode Simpson Lawrence vertical electric windlass with wildcat & gypsy, bridge control switch & bow foot switch Fiberglass swim platform Fresh & Saltwater washdown 12v horn on deckhouse side Cockpit spreader lights Teak topped fiberglass step box
- Fireboy engine compartment fire suppression system Cruisair reverse-cycle air-conditioning, 2 zones Hydraulic steering, 1.5:1 transmissions Racor primary fuel filters Spare props Morse engine controls and cockpit controls in tackle center Manual engine shutdown cables Bennett trim tabs 3 auto/manual bilge pumps Emergency suction crash pump off main engine raw water intakes Reported hours since overhaul approx. 535 / 10
- Disclaimer & Exclusions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. PAYDIRT is still in use by the owner and as such there are personal items aboard that will not convey with the sale. Specifically excluded are all tackle, tools, handheld electronics, charts and personal effects. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Joe Majcherek from Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, central agent, for complete details. 954-525-8112 office, 561-346-2367 cell, or email@example.com for email.