- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F250BTUR 250-hp 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2010 KEY WEST 244 CENTER CONSOLE IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features a Single Yamaha F250BTUR 250-hp 4-Stroke Engine (Note "Fly-by-wire" / Electronic Shift) with only 345 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: T-Top w/(5) Rocket Launchers, Transom Livewell, In-Floor Fish-Boxes, Fresh & Raw Water Washdown's, Garmin 4208 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Garmin 160C (Color) Fish-Finder, Sony Sound System, Foldaway Transom Seat, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New Interior December 2013. Partial trades considered. 2013 Venture Tandem Axle Trailer available separately -- call listing agent for details.
- Console Storage via Port Side Entry Door (Note; not included however could accommodate portable head)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Located in Overhead Electronics Box) Garmin 160C (Color) Fish-Finder Garmin 4208 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Palyer Yamaha Digital Engine Diagnostics
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Forward Anchor Locker Forward Bow w/2-Port/Starboard Fish-Boxes Forward Bow on Center-Live in-floor Fish-Box Aft (Port/Starboard) Livewells Port / Starboard Gunnel Rod-Storage Forward Console Fold-Away Seat Transom Fold-Away Seat Stainless Steel Pop-up Cleats (Note Polished Stainless Steel Through Hull Fittings Throughout) Leaning Post Style Helm Seat w/5-Rod-Holders (Room underneath seat for large cooler) Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder Factory T-Top
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs AVAILABLE SEPARATELY *** 2013 Venture Tandem Axle Trailer (Mag Wheels, Diamond Plate Fenders, Guide Posts, Bunk Style Trailer, LED Tail Lights) Yamaha 4-Stroke Motor w/Electronic Shift Horn White Bottom Paint (on running surface) NEW December 2013 full interior Fresh Polish / Wax December 2013
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Featuring the second generation stepped hull combined with an extreme angle of entry and a beautiful bow flair this boat is as pleasant to run as it is to look at. Features such as bow and stern seating options, standard fresh water, and console changing room make it family friendly as well.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.