- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MX 6.2 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
River kept 350 Signature Chaparral with excellent performance and light use.
Updated interior in 2012 with new AC, refrigerator, upholstery and carpets provide a fresh contemporary look and reliable machinery.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Opportunity knocks! Here is your chance to own an immaculate, low hour, freshwater river kept 350 Signature Chaparral. ON THE ROCKS has all the desirable options including camper canvas. Owner wants her sold immediately. If you are considering a Cruisers Inc, Sea Ray or Regal, you owe it to yourself to view this Chaparral and appreciate the difference! This 2001 Chaparral 350 Signature is nicely appointed and well equipped for fun cruising. The layout of this cruiser offers an elevated helm with u-shaped companion seating. A removable foredeck sunpad and bow access is accessed by the walk thru windshield. The cabin layout offers a full galley, standup head with enclosed shower, and sleeps 4 or 6 in a pinch. Great for that weekend getaway or for entertaining a group of friends on a Sunday cruise. The cockpit offers a vast seating area for that time when everyone decides to join you. The raised helm allows the captain to stay involved and also maintain excellent sight lines. A flip of the switch raises the engine room hatch for ease of access. Sleeps 2 in the forward cabin Sleeps 2 in the mid cabin Sleeps 2 on the dinette conversion Completely equipped galley Large aft deck with enclosure Walk thru windshield Swim platform Top quality
- Main Salon
- Blinds Mattress covers Curtains and draperies Throw pillows Cherry wood cabinetry Overhead hatches with screens Padded carpeting Wardrobe lockers
- Refrigerator and freezer Microwave oven Stove top Deep dish sink Coffee maker Upper and lower cabinets Exhaust fans Corian countertops Recessed lighting
- Enclosed shower Sealand vacuflush head Y valve Macerator Overboard discharge Holding tank
- Battery safety switches Docklines Fire extinguishers Engine alarms Parallel start switch Coast guard equipment C.O. detectors Halon fire system Air conditioning Refrigerator Hot water Marine head Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Teleflex steering Kohler generator Search light Hot and cold pressure water Deck wash Ice maker Shore power Wipers Horn Bilge pumps Bennett trim tabs Aft deck lighting Polarity indicators Fuel water separators Cockpit shower Electric windlass Anchor Forward sunpad Mooring cover Cockpit shower Helm and aft deck carpeting Electronics radar arch Transom storage lockers Dockside water Power assist cockpit access to engines Cockpit storage lockers Walk thru transom Full camper canvas with Eisenglass and screen opening treatments Swim platform and ladder
- Electronics and Helm
- Compass Garmin 2010 GPS and plotter Fuel gauge with full instrumentation Depth finder Fume detector Fish finder VHF marine radio Speed indicator Jabsco searchlite bow mounted Halon system engine compartment Horn Anchor, chain and rode Anchor windlass Radar: Furuno closed array: Garmin Depth Sounder GPS: Garmin map 230 VHF: Standard Horizon Eclipse Compass: 3 Ritchie TV set
- AC/DC convertor Generator hush box Shore power inlet Generator: Kohler 7.3 KW Battery switches rotating type Microwave oven Heating Protech Battery charger Air conditioning Refrigerator Hot water Marine head
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Fresh water cooling Spin on fuel filter/separators Fuel manifold valves Bravo drives counter rotating
- Broker's Comments
- It’s time to go cruising on this fabulous Chaparral 350. ON THE ROCKS has many updates done in 2012 including: New interior Upholstery Carpets Headliner Refrigerator AC unit. ON THE ROCKS is looking good and she is ready for her new owner! CALL TODAY!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.