- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Gorgeous Blue Water Cruising Sailboat - Many NEW Features
In Good Condition and Ready to Go!
Melaka II is a gorgeous example of Island Packet's popular 485 model. Her owners have very reluctantly decided to put her on the market. The fact that she has been lovingly maintained is evident at first glance. She is very well equipped. NEW Hard Top Bimini with Lexan Windshield and Full Cockpit Enclosure, (3) Solar Panels, NEW Generator, Two Battery Chargers, Bowthruster, Air Conditioning, NEW Electronics, Autopilot, Watermaker, Washer/Dryer, Lighthouse Windlass, NEW SSB, and much more. Easy handling too with an In-Mast Mainsail and NEW Electric Furling on the Headsail! She's a beautiful bluewater cruiser that will take you around the world in safety, comfort, & style.
Shop the market and compare.
You'll see why this yacht is such an outstanding value!
- Forward is the large guest stateroom with island berth and abundant storage with an assortment of lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves. A door provides private access to the adjacent head to port. The head features a VacuFlush toilet, separate shower stall and Corian vanity countertop with integrally molded sink. To starboard is the unique third cabin configured as an office/workshop. It also doubles as a laundry room with a convenient washer/dryer combo behind teak doors. The desktop can also be converted to a double berth. Next aft is the roomy main salon with panoramic views through an array of large windows. To port and starboard are full length settees with the starboard settee convertible to a double berth. Halogen reading lights have been mounted at the aft end of each settee. Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted dining table stows against the forward bulkhead. Melaka II also has a beautiful custom dining table that is removable. Next aft to port is the very impressive navigation station featuring a high backed swivel armchair, large navigation desk with storage beneath, chart storage, brass clock & barometer, and a wet locker. To port is the gourmet galley with Corian counter surfaces. The open galley layout provides ample room for two to work comfortably. The refrigerator and freezer are in separate adjacent compartments, each controlled by individual thermostats. There is a 3-burner LPG stove with oven. Next aft is the owner's stateroom with a queen-sized island berth and plenty of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, as well as a dressing chair to starboard. The private aft head is ensuite and features Corian countertops with integrally molded sink, VacuFlush toilet and separate shower stall. The ergonomically designed cockpit features a dedicated bin designed to hold an 8-person valise-pack life raft. Aft of the cockpit is a large deck area that can be used for dinghy storage or as a sundeck. The roomy swim platform features twin molded-in steps to the aft deck, a hot-cold shower and a telescoping swim ladder. There are 15 opening ports with screens, 6 deck hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades, and 4 stainless steel dorade style vents with screens. Weems & Plath Clock/Barometer at Navigation Station Beautiful Custom Dining Table Many interior lights upgraded to LED's Clean and well maintained interior
- The galley is safe undersail yet large enough for those special cooking projects when safely anchored or at the dock. The owners are leaving many extras on the boat. Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer Refrigerated drawer with separate compressor Microwave Force 10 3-burner propane stove and oven (extra tank in propane locker) Corian countertops Double stainless steel sinks Pressure & manual fresh water Teak dish racks, cutlery drawers & paper towel holder Built-in trash bin Abundant storage space
- Electronics, Entertainment, etc.
- NEW Raymarine C120W Chartplotter, Radar Display at Helm Raymarine C120W Chartplotter at Nav Station NEW AIS System viewable on both chartplotters NEW Raymarine Digital Radar Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata (speed, depth, log) Raymarine ST60+ Wind Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot with Whitlock Mamba drive Raymarine Wireless Smart Controller Remote for Autopilot Garmin hand held GPS Insulated Backstay NEW ICOM M422 VHF Radio at Nav Station with Command Mic at Helm NEW ICOM Marine IC-M802 SSB with self tuning antenna Pactor III Modem Cell Phone Booster WI FI Booster NEW Sirius Weather Sony CDX-M30 Marine Stereo system with speakers in cockpit and salon Vizio Flat Screen TV in salon TV Antenna ACR Global Fix Pro GPS EPIRB 406MHz
- 100 HP Yamar 4JH3-HTBE Turbo Diesel - 5410 hours - well maintained Engine Room Fire Suppressor System Reverso oil change pump on Yanmar Diesel NEWER Phasor 7KW Generator with sound shield - ONLY 180 Hrs. (3) Kyocera 135 Watt Solar Panels with Solar Boost 2000E Controller (6) Powertec Group 27 House Bank Batteries (NEW July 2013) (2) Group 27 for bowthruster and anchor windlass (NEW 2012) MasterVolt 2000 Watt Inverter MasterVolt Battery Monitor (1) Engine/Genset Start Battery Two Charles 60Amp Battery Chargers (2) Cruisair A/C Units (9) Hella Fans Spectra 380 16GPH Watermaker NEW Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer Vacu Flush Heads with macerator pump 11 gallon water heater Recessed cockpit instrument panel with hour meter, electric tachometer, engine monitoring & warning system including audible bilge alarm Single lever engine control mounted on console Side Power Bow Thruster with remote Balmar 110 amp alternator NEW Luke 3-Blade Feathering Prop Racor fuel filter 50 amp and 30 amp shore power Tri-Color LED Masthead Light Emergency Portable Electric Bilge Pump Many Spare Parts Included
- Cockpit / Deck
- NEW Custom Hardtop Bimini/Dodger with Lexan Windows NEW Full Cockpit Enclosure Custom Textalene Covers for Main Salon Windows Hatch Covers Zip-In Companionway Screen Lighthouse Electric Windlass Tri Color LED Automatic Photo Cell Anchor Light Rocna 33KG (73 lb.) Anchor - 250' 3/8" HT Chain Spade 65 lb. Anchor - 25' Chain & 200' 3/4 Nylon Rode Saltwater Washdown - Newfound Metals Flush Deck Fitting Masthead LED tri-color w/ photo cell "Custom" Helm Pedestal Light Extendo Boom extension for lifting dinghy or heavy items Cockpit cushions Teak (removable) Cockpit Table Propane BBQ Grill (2) Sporta Boat Seats Stainless Steel Dorades (4) fenders, 3 fender boards (6) 3/4 dock/spring lines Last bottom job in 2012
- 110% roller furling headsail New Harken Electric Headsail Furler Roller furling staysail w/Hoyt Boom In mast roller furling mainsail Spinnaker with Sock Whisker Pole w/ telescoping control & mast track Boom Brake "Electric" Main Halyard Winch
- Winslow 6-Man Life Raft (inspected 2013) Audible Bilge Alarm Portable Electric Emergency Bilge Pump Smoke Alarms Carbon Monoxide Alarm Engine Fire Suppressor System Global Fix Pro 406 EPIRB Safety Package include Life Jackets & flares
- ALL owners personal items not listed here (including but not limited to tools and artwork) do not convey with the boat. Dinghy & Outboard not included. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida call for more details.