- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Englewood FL) This Hydra-Sports 3300 VX is a lightly used, well-equipped, and good-looking express. She has a large open cockpit with with all the amenities needed for successful fishing with guest lounge and spacious cabin for cruising and getaways. Twin 250 horsepower Mercury Verado engines guarantee top-of-line performance.
The comfortable cabin is air-conditioned and well finished. The forward convertible dinette/v-berth seats four and sleeps two plus two with lift-up backrests. There are overhead hatches for light and ventilation and Sharp LCD TV for entertainment. The hardly-used galley has roomy cabinets, Corian counter with sink, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator. A Clarion system with AM/FM/CD provides music throughout the boat with cockpit and cabin speakers and helm remote control. Mid-cabin features a double berth with privacy curtain. The enclosed head compartment has mirrored vanity and head.
The centerline helm console is equipped with hard top,, spreader lights, overhead storage and outriggers. The fully equipped helm has aluminum wheel, hydraulic steering, compass, Raytheon C120 display with radar, GPS chart plotter, depth finder, fish finder, and a Ray 54 VHF radio. Twin helm seats have adjustable bolsters for stand-up operation. Guest seating is forward with an L-shape lounge and aft with fold-down bench seat.
The bow features stainless steel roller, Plow anchor, Maxwell windlass and locker. Sun bathers will appreciate the large sun pad with easy cockpit access. The spacious cockpit has wide walkway and is well equipped with hide-away single-burner stove, removable cooler, in-deck insulated fish box, concealed rod storage, cockpit bolsters, transom prep station with livewell, tackle center with drawers, raw water wash-down, transom door, and freshwater shower.
Power is provided by Twin Mercury Verado 250-hp Verado engines with low hours. If you are looking for a express fisherman that is well equipped, well maintained, and ready to fish, dive, or cruise now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Hydra-Sports 3300 Vector Express.
- A large cockpit, center console steering with forward seating and a spacious cabin make the VX Express 3300 a great offshore fishing machine as well as a splendid Bahamas cruising boat.
- A perfect weekender with: Double Mid-cabin Berth Separate Head with Shower Convertible Dinette/V-Berth forward with Filler Cushion Backrests Lift Up to Provide Two Small Berths
- Main Cabin
- Marine Air Conditioning Teak & Holly Cabin Sole Sharp Flat Screen TV Clarion Stereo with CD Player and Six Speakers VacuFlush Toilet, Sink, and Shower
- Single Burner Electric Stove Hot and Cold Water System Dual Voltage Refrigerator Tappan Microwave Oven Corian Counter Top Single Sink
- Deck & Hull
- Maxwell Windlass with Bow and Helm controls Plow Anchor and Rode Factory Hardtop with Overhead Life Jacket Storage Full Side and Aft Eisenglass Enclosure Forward and Aft Deck Lights Mercury Trim Tabs
- Numerous Rod Holders Fish Box Live Well with Two Pumps Taco Outriggers Transom Door
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon C120 GPS / Chart Plotter with Depth Finder and Radar Helm Controlled Spotlight Compass Ray 54 VHF Radio Trim Tab Positioning Indicator Guest Remote Searchlight
- Kohler 7.3-kW Generator 12v/120v Electrical System Two 30-amp Shore Power Cables Pro-Mariner 50-amp Battery Charger Five Batteries Under-Helm Electrical Compartment
- Twin 250-hp Mercury Verado Engines Low Hours 229/231 Verado Helm Controls Hydraulic Steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.