- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 Cylinder Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Classic lines with a legendary Hunt Deep-V designed hull with substantial bow flair, 57 degree bow dead rise (at waterline), 21.5 degree stern dead rise and (3) substantial running/lifting strakes that give her great running lift, exceptional turning maneuverability and outstanding directional stability when running in turbulent seas. A comfortable overnight cruiser built with many builder options including custom bridge deck settee seating, natural teak bridge deck flooring, varnished teak bow pulpit, varnished teak toe rail, varnished teak eyebrow, express hardtop, and lower front opening windshield windows along with a transom walk-thru door for easy boarding. "Mini Bax II" is well priced & represents an exceptional value in an eye catching classic down east style high performance cruiser with a single Yanmar jet drive - 420hp and a teak platform along with a recently painted midnight blue hull.
- Sleeps 4. V- berth with storage underneath. A dinette that converts to a berth with storage. Across from the dinette is a galley with Norcold refrigerator, stainless steel sink, 1 burner gas stove, plenty of storage. Aft of galley is the head with Vacuflush head, vanity and shower.
- The boat is loaded with electronics including: Raytheon L 1250 chart plotter / fish finder, Raytheon R 180C radar, Horizon VHF radio, Roberson AP22 auto pilot, RCL 100 remote spotlight, Ritchie 4" compass, Clarian XM stereo w/ 6 disc changer, joystick control built in to a Stidd Helm Chair.
- Northern Lights generator w/ 150 hrs., Electric Bow thruster, Xontrex inverter/ battery charger, 30 amp shore cord, emergency stop switch, battery isolator, 12V DC Master power distribution, engine driven alternator.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Salon AC, helm AC, freezer under port bench seat, Hydraulic engine hatch switch, trim tab indicators, Auto and Manual bilge pump, waste pump, TV/Phone connector, electric air horn, 12v water pressure system, Morse controls, windshield wipers.
- Mini Bax II is an eye-catching jet drive hard top express cruiser that has all the options of a larger vessel. This shallow water vessel can get you almost anywhere you want to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.