- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT CONDITION AND READY TO GO !!!
ALL THE AMENITIES FOR CARE FREE SAILING ...
This well maintained 2006 Catalina 270 has
deluxe in boom roller furling system.
Optional electric Lewmar #40 winch - NEW 2011.
NEW Ullman Sails 170% Furling Genoa.
12,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle.
Full recent Engine service.
If you are looking for a true turnkey sailing vessel
in outstanding condition ...
This is a MUST SEE on your list.
Owner moving up to a larger vessel and motivated.
Wants this boat sold NOW !!
- The Catalina 270 will allow you to cruise in comfort and offers accommodations for (6) adults. The Salon features a U-shaped Dinette with long bench settees and a large table. The port and starboard settees easily convert to (2) single berths. The open Forward V-berth is roomy, very comfortable and has a privacy curtain. The Galley is aft to port and has all the amenities needed for family weekending and cruising. Opposite is the Head, complete with a hot and cold convenience shower, vanity and marine toilet. Aft is the private Owner's Stateroom with standing head room, storage lockers and a marine queen size berth. (6) Opening port lights. All portals and windows have pull down blinds. Opening forward hatch with navy Sunbrella cover. Sliding companionway hatch. 12V Cabin lights. Molded headliner with low-glare texture.
- Salon / Dinette
- U-shaped Salon / Dinette area with Forward V-Berth. Wrap-around settee seats (6) and converts to (2) single berths. Removable teak dining table. Teak and holly wood paneled flooring in salon seating area. Dual Jensen AM/FM/CD player with internal and external speakers. MarineAir air conditioning digital controls. Electrical Panel. Nav Station. VHF remote for helm - CommandMic. Convertible V-Berth that sleeps (2). Privacy Curtain.
- 12V Dometic built-In refrigerator with freezer section. Top-loading ice box. Built-in cooler. Hillerange LPG stainless steel (2) burner propane stove on gimbals. Rival microwave - NEW 2013. Stainless steel sink. Hot and cold pressured water. (6) Gallon hot water heater. Storage drawers below stove. Upper storage area with sliding door.
- Master Stateroom
- Marine queen berth. Upholstered settee with storage under. (1) Hanging storage locker. Port and starboard storage. (3) Port lights with pull down blinds. Private cabin door.
- Jabsco manual marine toilet with macerator. Molded vanity with sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience hot and cold shower. Storage cabinet. Mirror. Screened portal with cowling and pull down blinds. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 441 GPS/ Chart Plotter. G2 Enhanced Blue Chip - NEW 2011. Raymarine ST60 Tridata. Raymarine ST60 Wind Gauge. Raymarine 4000 Auto Pilot. Ritchie DNW200 Compass. (1) ICOM IC-M422 VHF Radio. (1) ICOM CommandMic VHF Radio.
- (1) Engine battery. (2) 12V House batteries. Charles 20 amp battery charger. (1) Engine mounted alternator. (1) Marinco 125V, 30 amp inlet. (1) 30 amp 50' shore power cord. 12V Cabin lights.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Navy Dodger on stainless steel frame. Full coverage navy Bimini top. Easy shade connector to dodger without bimini option. Destroyer type leather-wrapped steering wheel. Pedestal mounted instruments. Console cover. Large cockpit with bench style settee. Cockpit cushions. Walk-thru transom with removable helm seat. Wide side decks. Coach roof mounted hand rails. (1) Lewmar aluminum and lexan hatch. Hatch cover. Wind scoop. Deck light. Emergency tiller. Pulpit grill. Hand-held horn. Navigation lights. Recessed Anchor locker on foredeck. Double anchor roller on bow. Double rail bow and stern pulpits. Danforth anchor. Welded stainless steel rail system and cable lifelines that run the perimeter of the deck. (4) Stainless steel cleats. Stainless steel anchor plate with dual integrated bow roller. Stern rail seats. Hot and cold cockpit shower. Swim platform sugar scoop. Stainless steel swim ladder. (4) Type II USCG approved PFD's. (4) Throw cushions. (2) Fire extinguishers.
- Sails and Rigging
- I- 33' 4" J- 9' 3" P- 28' 2" E-11' 6" Sail area/Displacement ratio 14:92. Full Batten Main. Catalina Mainsail. Leisure furl in boom roller furling for Mainsail. Ullman Sails 170% Furling Genoa - NEW - with Sunbrella cover. Single line Genoa furling gear. Inboard Genoa tracks. Garhauer rigid stainless steel boom vang. Sunbrella cover. Schaffer 750 jib furling system. Garhauer Mainsheet Traveler. Double ended Main sheets. (5) Easy lock halyard clutches. Double spreaders. Inboard shroud chain plates. (3) #30 Lewmar self-tailing prim winches . (1) #40 Lewmar self-tailing electric winch - NEW 2011. Deck stepped mast. Boom topping lift.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 18hp Yanmar 2GM20F FWC Engine with 330 hrs. Full Engine Service in October 2013. NEW Elbow. NEW Belts. NEW Water pump impeller. NEW Filters & oil change. Kanzaki transmission. MarineAir (12,000 total BTU) air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital controls. Full engine panel with tach and alarm system. 3-Blade bronze Max propeller. Pedestal mounted engine controls. Engine blower. Pro Mariner galvonic isolator. Seaward (6) gallon hot water heater. (16) Gallon holding tank with deck and macerator discharge. Engine alarm. (2) Rule bilge pumps with float switches. (1) Manual bilge pump with removable handle. Bilge blower. Raw water strainer. Raw water seacock.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229