- 50 (ft.) 1 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V-92 TAB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 50 Foot Sea Ray Sundancer is very clean with low Hours.
- Factory Hard Top
- Very Clean
- Low Hours
- Priced to Sell
- Satellite In Motion Stereo System
- Builder/Designer Builder: Sea Ray
- Kohler 13.5KW generator 1803 hours AC 110 panel DC 12 volt panel Battery charger Batteries Battery selector switch AC & DC volt meter AC & DC amp gauge
- * Radio Phone * Auto Pilot * Radar * Global Position System * Depth Finder * TV/VCR
- Double stainless sinks Counter top 3 burner stove GE Refrigeration?freezer Pressure water system Water heater 20 gallon Microwave oven
- Stainless bow rail Laofrans electric anchor windlass ACR remote seach light Swim platform/dingy lift mooring cleats (6) Cockpit shower
- *VHF * DGPS * GPS * Radar * AM/FM
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The distinctive Sea Ray 500 Sundancer mid-cabin combines impeccable lines, luxurious comfort, and unconditional seaworthiness. The 500 Sundancer is designed for serious cruising in uncompromised comfort. At the helm station, an adjustable captain's chair faces a wrap-around instrument console. Adjacent to the swivel helm seat is a large padded bench. The large, open cockpit provides a wet bar for refreshments, comfortable wraparound seating for eight, and a custom-engineered digital cassette stereo system with four speakers and cockpit remote control. Down four steps, the salon features a plush circular sofa with a convertible cocktail table - ottoman which can be raised to form a convenient dining table. An advanced stereo system, featuring cassette and compact disc, is acoustically matched to the interior to provide custom-equalized sound. A custom-built breakfast counter with padded bar stools separates the salon from a fully appointed walk-in galley with refrigerator - freezer, three-burner cooktop, and microwave. Portside, across from the galley, the guest stateroom includes a double bed with upper berth, cedar hanging locker, and full head with vanity and shower. Forward, a comfortable settee and a queen-size bed with custom designed sheets and bedspread grace the master stateroom. Cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors and a large mirrored dresser are included. The en-suite master head has a ceramic tile floor, VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower with a built-in seat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Shawn@denisonyachtsales.com Shawn @ 954-232-4117