- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A wonderful example of how a yacht should be kept, this Carver 355 has been well maintained and kept in covered storage. With abundant space for a 35' yacht, which includes 2 full staterooms and heads as well as a large aft deck and flybridge, you can insure comfort while aboard.
- Vessel Layout
- A very open layout, the 355 Carver takes advantage of every bit of space in her 35' length. A private master stateroom and head aft, and guest stateroom forward with head that doubles as the day head. The open Salon layout with galley down and large booth style dinette to starboard allows for lots of indoor entertaining area. If you want to move the party outside, the large aft deck and flybridge will provide space all around and the wide side decks make access to the bow comfortable and easy.
- Main Salon
- Open Salon with carpeting, window treatments and sofa. Large Flat Screen TV & Entertainment area
- Abundant Storage in upper and lower cabinets Solid Surface countertops Large refrigerator built in Range with oven Sink with work surface
- Master Stateroom
- Located Aft with In-Suite head Full walk around bed Head had a full shower with door
- Guest Stateroom
- Located forward with attached day head Full bed and storage
- Large flybridge with full enclosure Bimini Top Helm Centerline for ease of visibility Aft Deck Hard top for shade Enclosure on aft deck with wing doors
- Engine & Electrical Details
- Kohler 6.5kw Generator Shore Power AC Electrical Panel DC Electrical Panel
- Brokers Comments
- A very nicely kept 355 Carver that would make a great family cruiser or live-aboard. The owners needs have changed and he is ready to move on.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.