The 352 is one of the most popular and sought after models of the Hallberg Rassy fleet . The Hallberg Rassy 352 features a center cockpit, comfortable interior with walk through to the aft cabin under deck, combined with pleasant sailing qualities and nice lines. This Hallberg has been equipped for serious cursing by her current owners and is ready to sail. Hallberg Rassys don’t come on the market very often in the US. Don’t miss this rare opportunity!
- This very spacious interior with full headroom of 6'3" is exquisitely executed with the finest of Swedish joiner work in a light warm book-matched mahogany. A bright, airy and very rich feeling has been achieved by the hand rubbed finish, white headliner accented with mahogany strips and large hatches and ports. The cabin soles are teak and holly with carpet over. The forward stateroom sleeps two in double berths with filler which are (6'6" long) with generous upper and lower stowage. Just aft and to port is a large head compartment that features an oversized porcelain sink and Euro shower. To starboard is a large hanging locker with shelves. The main saloon has an L-shaped settee to port, a straight settee to starboard and a centerline drop leaf table with a center storage compartment. Further aft, the navigation station is just to port of the companionway facing forward with a generous chart table and outboard stowage lockers. Opposite to starboard is the U-shaped galley with stowage under and behind and with Formica work surfaces. Aft on the portside is a passageway to the aft cabin. There is double door easy access to the engine compartment inboard and hanging lockers opposite. The highlight of all H-R yachts is the master's stateroom with an oversized double berth and settee and generous amounts of stowage both over and under the berths.
- Glacier Bay refrigeration Seagull water filter Force 10 two-burner stove with oven Pressure hot and cold fresh water system Full set of drawers just forward of stove
- Four anchors, Rocna 45lbs, CQR 45lbs, Fortress , and Danford 200 feet of chain rode 50 foot chain with 100 foot of nylon line DBC four man life raft not current Arch add 2010 Bow pulpit with stanchions Stern pushpit Monitor self-steering vane Lifelines Hard windscreen with sprayhood Bimini and dodger Navigation lights Spreader lights Maxwell 800 electric anchor windlass Saltwater washdown MOM-8 man-overboard system
- Harken Roller Furling 135% Genoa Spare main and 135 Genoa
- Caribe 8LTRIB 3.5 HP outboard Tohatsu
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 740S with HD radar and depth transducer 2011 Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF with AIS Receive with RAM Mic at helm 2011 Kenwood Stereo with CD changer Monitor van gear Yaesu FT-857D SSB with remote ATU
- Balmar Alternator and regulator Pur Power Survivor 40E Watermaker Espar 2DL diesel heater Isotherm Hot water heater new 2009 Magnus 1000watt full sign-wave Inverter 50 amp Charger 2011 Dual Wind Generators, an Air-X and a Four Winds Two 75 watt solar panels Cockpit controls 3-bladed Martec s/s prop ) Fume detector Wheel steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.