- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Located on Long Island, this 48' Viking is ready for he new owner. She needs some attention but has been majored with only 500 hours since. The seller is no longer using her and is ready to make a deal.
The fighting chair is stored in a climate controlled facility and is included in the sale.
Please call today to get aboard and do not hesitate to make an offer.
- 110v AC Outlets 12 V DC Outlets Alternator Batteries
- Bridge dinette Dytec water temp Search light control Two horizon vhf radios Horizon hailer Robertson auto pilot Furuno 48 mile radar Furuno fluxgate compass Emergency shutdowns Synchonizer swithch Furuno fish finder/chart plotter
- Battery charger -raritan crown Four 12 volt storage batteries 12 volt; 110 volt shore power Automatic cable retractor-new
- Westerbeke generator 15 kw
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.