- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner Say's "SELL NOW!!"
Price Reduced Another $10,000
The TaShing Baba 40... The boat that put the word “performance” next to “cruiser”...this boat has the best of both worlds, and Amanda Kay is The Best Baba 40 on the Market!
The owners basic intent in regards to the commissioning of "Amanda Kay" was to make her the finest TaShing Baba 40 available today. A true bluewater cruiser that really performs, she is currently ready to take on the Oceans of the World and has been commissioned to exceed expectations of any cruising dream. Her current owners are looking forward to a "seamless" passing of the torch to her new owners.
We have tried to convey each amazing aspect of "Amanda Kay" in word and picture but nothing will please you more or help you understand the beauty and value of this yacht better than just stepping aboard and seeing for yourself.
The impressive specifications will give you some idea but seeing her in person will convenience you...please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Amanda Kay" soon!
SHE'S A GREAT VALUE AT THIS PRICE!
- Forward Master Stateroom: Privacy door, queen size V-berth with filler, all new (2013) cushions and fitted linens, nine lockers, hullside shelves, teak hullside staving, cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf, double door anchor locker access. Head Portside: Marble-topped vanity, stainless steal sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, two drawers, three lockers, single lever Moen faucet, home size Groco head, separate stall shower with teak shower grate, houses three lockers. Salon Starboard: Spacious settee with two lockers and a fiddled book shelf above and outboard, bureau forward with three cubbies and shelf and locker below. Cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf adjacent. Salon Portside: Lazy U-shaped settee surrounding the beautiful teak dining table, new (2013) cushions and upholstery, hullside fiddled book shelf followed by two lockers, bulkhead cubby, teak mast surround with Weems & Path clock and barometer on face, trawler lamp over table, storage lockers behind settee back. Nav Station: Starboard with flip-top chart table using settee end for seat, locker under, electrical panel adjacent, shelf above. New (2013) dashboard for electronics. iPad holder while underway. Private Guest Stateroom: Double berth with new cushions and upholstery and fitted linens, cedar-lined hanging locker, hullside bureau and shelving, three berth drawers, mirrored bulkhead cabinet. Accommodation items not to be missed: All new cushions and upholstery throughout (2013) fitted linens for all berths (2013) All hatches are screened Cedar-lined hanging lockers Trawler style brass lamp over dining table Brass Weems & Path clock and barometer on bulkhead Marble top vanity in head New faucet sets throughout (2013) Top and front loading refrigerator
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/ oven & broiler Sharp microwave oven Polished deep double SS sink New single lever faucet set (2013) Sea Frost refrigerator (top- & front-loading) & freezer (top-loading) w/ engine driven holding plate Analog temp read-outs for refrigerator and freezer Timer control Water heater (2012) Fresh & salt water system Stove top and sink covers (6) Lockers (8) Drawers Built-in spice rack Hidden trash receptacle w/ SS liner Soap dispenser (2) 20# Fiberglass see-thru propane tanks (2013) in a dedicated locker Dust bin at companionway base
- All electronics are iPad interfaced except autopilot Raymarine P-70 autopilot w/ SPX 30 linear drive smart pilot (2013) Raymarine I-70 wind-speed-depth tridata Raymarine E-7 chartplotter w/ 4 KW radar - digital touch screen (2014) Raymarine E-7 chart chips for US and Bahamas (2013) Standard Horizon Matrix VHF w/ AIS (2013) Full function RAM mic @ helm (2013) I-COM 802 SSB w/ autotuner (2013) Insulated backstay for SSB New dashboard @ nav station (2013) Nav pod @ helm (2013) Ritchie 6" PowerDamp Compass Glomex masthead antenna w/ cable, selector switch, & amplifier booster (2013) Insignia flast screen TV w/ DVD player Wireless, iPod compatible stereo w/ speakers (2013)
- Battery bank: (2) 4D AGM House batteries (2012) , (1) Group 27 AGM - engine start, (1) Group 27 AGM - windlass (2013) Magnum MS 2012 2000 watt inverter with 100 amp charger and remote panel (all NEW in 2012) Flexible Solbain solar panel CP 125 watt w/ Blue Sky solar boost controller 90 amp alternator (2013) Air Breeze wind generator on custom SS pole and mount (2013) Ammeter for solar panels and wind generator (2013) E-meter for battery monitoring (2013) Bus Bar battery connections (2013) 1- 30 amp 50' Marinco shore power cables
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 55# CQR w/ 300'; chain, Fortress FX37 NEW in storage bag (2013) Maxwell Nilsson electric windlass Bimini, dodger and connector & protective Isenglass covers (ALL NEW 2013) Sunbrella covers for everything on deck except caprail & handrails (ALL NEW 2013) Teak rimmed destroyer wheel (13) Stainless steel ports (6) Mooring cleats and foredeck bollard Boom gallows for main boom (4) Polished SS dorades on teak boxes with SS guards on forward two Deck washdown system (fresh & salt) Lifelines NEW flat jacklines Switlik MOM 8 module (in date) NEW 2012 Propane BBQ Five deck prisms Mast pulpits Cockpit cushions Dodger cockpit and side handrails Masthead Tri-color LED light w/ strobe Helm drink holder (2013) Companionway door w/ screens Companionway hatch boards Companionway teak framed screen Teak toerail w/ bronze striker Head deck vent Teak cockpit grate Boat hook Spare 300' of anchor rode 8'6" Highfield RIB (NEW 2013) NEW Tohatsu 6HP OB motor Martek manual dinghy davits Revere 4 man liferaft w/ Hydrostatic release (4) Life jackets USCG safety package
- Marine Air 12,000 & 10,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning units w/ humidity control (NEW 2013) Rule 2000 automatic bilge pump (2014) Manual bilge pump Mascerator pump (2013) or deck pump-out Fuel & water tank gauges (2013) Yanmar engine panel w/ tach, oil pressure, temp & hour meter New solenoid and start switch (2013) Emergency start switch (2014) New zincs Groco head rebuilt and repainted (2013) Stuffing box (Teflon) Coupler and 1 1/4" SS shaft (all new 2013) Freshwater pump w/ inline filter (2013) Groco bronze raw water sea strainer Racor fuel filters Emergency tiller in padded storage bag 3-Blade fixed bronze prop Spare start switch Starter bench tested (2014) High water bilge alarm
- Sails & Rigging
- 2013 Full batten loose footed mainsail (used 3 times since new) 100% Yankee high cut JIB - Excellent condition Staysail - Yankee high cut Spare 135 genoa - light use Lewmar 52 2-speed self tailing primaries Rigging inspected 12/2013 Spare original partial battened main - original good condition Tide strong track on Main track Windex @ masthead (2012) New running rigging (2013) 5 Winch handles with 2 being Lewmar Quick Release
- Broker's Comments
- Amanda Kay is undoubtedly the finest TaShing Baba 40 for sale in the world today. she has been and continues to be kept in a manner that most of us can only hope to achieve. Every aspect of her build has been continuously upgraded by her owner and you will find each and every upgrade to be well thought out and perfectly executed. She has never seen a "shortcut" and never will under the tutelage of her current owners! She stands ready to easily ascertain her value and invites your most thorough personal inspection and survey . *We have priced her to be more than competitive citing her impressive condition and complement of new cruising equipment. She will never be a bargain but she will always be the best! Even as she awaits her new owner she is being upgraded and kept to a standard that few of us could ever hope to achieve!
- Other Details
- Boat has diver monthly for underwater maintenance Teak decks have been refinished (5/2014) and Semco oiled. No missing bungs! All manuals and tech notes on board Cruising spares: belts, oil & fuel filters, impeller, dinghy repair kit, OB repair kit, spare alternator, head rebuild spares, spare Rule 2000 bilge pump Annual air conditioning service completed 6/2014 Fresh Interlux Ablative bottom paint 6/2014. Topsides waxed and brightwork freshened 6/2014
- Comprehensive list of NEW Components Since January 2013
- Electronics: ALL were new in 2013/2014 Raymarine P70 autopilot, I70 wind, speed, depth E7 Chart chips Standard Horizon VHF w/ AIS RAM full function mic at helm E-7 Digital touch screen color chartplotter/radar (2014) Ipad compatibility ICOM 802 SSB w/ auto tuner Glomex masthead TV antenna Navpod at helm Sail: Supersail fully battened mainsail Tide "strong track" on main Windex at masthead Rigging inspected - (12/2013) Running rigging (2) Lewmar quick release winch handles Spreader boots Electrical: Magnum 2000 watt inverter/charger Flexible 125 watt solar panel w/ Blue Sky solar booster 90 amp alternator Air Breeze wind generator E-link battery monitor Ammeter for solar panels and wind generator Bus Bar for battery connections Windlass battery - AGM group 27 Emergency start switch Starter bench tested Mechanical: Marine Air Systems - 10K & 12K BTU reverse cycle w/ humidity cycle Macerator Rule 2000 bilge pump (2014) Fuel and water tank gauges Stuffing box, coupler & 1-1/4" SS shaft Padded storage bag for emergency tiller Freshwater pump w/ in-line filter Head rebuilt and re-painted On deck: Teak decks refinished and Semco oiled - (5/2014) Highfield RIB w/ 6 HP Tohatsu OB Martek dinghy davits Revere 4 man liferaft Fortress secondary anchor in storage bag Bimini, dodger, connector and Isenglass covers Covers for all exterior teak except caprail & handrails Masthead Tri-color Switlik MOM 8 module Flat jacklines Helm drink holders (2) 20# fiberglass "see thru" propane tanks Furnishings: Cushions and upholstery throughout Fitted linens for all berths Faucet sets throughout Cosmetics: Topsides waxed 6/2014 New Interlux Ablative bottom paint 6/2014 All brightwork refurbished 6/2014
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Brokers outside Florida contact the office for full co-brokerage details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER