- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
If you want a fuel efficient Cruiser-Trawler with late model Perkins diesels, you gotta see this boat. She has been refitted with 1996 85HP Perkins diesels that burn less than 1 gallon per hour per engine. She has a 4 KW diesel generator, air conditioning, 1500 watt inverter, full canvas enclosure and much more. She is a great coastal cruiser with updated interior that is very functional. She would make a fantastic boat for the great loop.
TRUFFLE only uses 2 gallons of fuel per hour cruising at a comfortable 7 knots. The cruising range is over 500 miles on a single tank of fuel. This boat makes a perfect long range cruiser and she is a HATTERAS so she is bullet proof.
- A roomy forward sleeping compartment with V-Berth, hanging lockers, ample shelving, and opening overhead hatch. The Main Salon includes a convertible dinette to port and settee to starboard. The Galley is to Port, and the Head to Starboard Aft with a hanging wet locker. The Galley has Corian countertops, S/S Deep Sink and Mixer Faucet. "Sureflo" water pressure pump, Electric 2 burner Stove, Refrigerator, S/S Electric Water Tank which is also engine heated. The Head has a new Raritan Crown II electric head, sink, shower, shower sump and discharge, mirror, and Corian countertop. Mahogany bulkheads and vinyl overhead are in good condition.
- Aft Deck
- Spacious Aft Deck w/Full Screen & Clear Vinyl Enclosures with room Helm has full 360 degree visibility, windshield wipers and opening windows Hard top with extended Sumbrella Bimini with S/S frame
- Deck Equipment
- Lofrans Electric Windlass, Up & Down Foot Controls, 30# Delta Anchor, 120' 1/4" HT Chain Maxwell Electric Rope Windlass, Danforth Anchor, , Up Foot Control 200' Nylon Rode Delta Stainless Steel Bow Roller, Anchor Stowage Dinghy Davits/ Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder Teak & Stainless Steel Life Lines / Stainless Steel Cleats
- Garmin Color GPS Chartplotter/Fish Finder/Depth Sounder ICOM M4025 VHF West Weather Station w/Folding Antenna Rudder Indicator
- 4 KW Kohler Diesel Generator (1024hrs) 30 Amp Shore Power Line 12 and 110 volt electrical system 110 Volt System w/7 Outlets w/GFI Protection Heart 1500 Watt Inverter/Charger with Remote Panel (2) 12 Volt Starting Batteries (Jun 2013) (4) 12 Volt House Batteries (Jun 2013) Battery Isolators Starting Parallel Solenoid Volt/Amp Meters Telephone & TV Dockside Outlets
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 1996 Perkins 85 HP diesel engines with < than 1100 hours Racor fuel filters for Engines and Generator Cruisair Reverse Cycle A/C (3) 12 Volt Bilge Pumps Holding Tank w/Y-Valve, Macerator pump and Deck Pump Out Fire Extinguishers Hydraulic Steering w/ Morse Controls 3 Blade Bronze 16x16 Props 1 3/8" Stainless Steel Shafts (2) Spare Props Numerous Spare Parts for Engines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com