- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Call for Price!
The all new Back Cove 37 Down East was designed with the active boater in mind. The new 37 Downeast has her galley down below in the cabin. The galley is complete with microwave oven, fridge freezer, deep stainless sink allowing for more generous seating at the helm area.
A queen sized island berth, full head with separate shower stall and functional galley offer the ability for extended cruising and along side the berth are convenient shelves with storage lockers offering large spaces for personal items as well as a charging station on teh port locker face for all of todays devices.
The helm has a Stidd helm chair which provides 360 degree visibility with additional seating aft for entertaining.
The boat is built with a vee-hull and with its dependable diesel engine, gets her on plane at ten knots and will cruise efficiently and comfortably at 20 knots.
- Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat Vinylester backup resin VIP Resin Infused hul w/ PVC foam core sandwich VIP Resin Infused foam core stringer system Advanced prop pocket hul design Awlgrip boot top Molded cove stripe depression w/ "gold leaf" style stripe
- Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat w/ graystone anti-skid on walking surfaces VIP Resin Infused balsa core sandwich structure Mooring cleats forward, aft and spring line cleats. Aft cleats are pull-up style Molded Composite bow sprit w/ stainless steel anchor roller and windlass Anchor locker w/ ground tackle storage Running lights Teak accent stripe on cabin side Custom 1-1/4" 316L stainless steel perimeter rail SS handrails concealed under hardtop, port and starboard Compressed air horn on hardtop (mast opt.) (6) opening Port lights w/ insect screens and blinds Port & starboard molded steps leading to side & fore deck Molded quarter seating in cockpit w/ storage, port and starboard Transom door on centerline Swim platform w/ SS under-mount swim ladder Hot and cold cockpit shower Self draining cockpit Icemaker installed in helm deck facing cockpit Hi-lo pedestals with slider and filler cushion for helm table
- Mechanical Systems
- 2.25" Aquamet shaft 4 Blade NiBrAl propeller PSS Dripless shaft log Binnacle mount electronic single lever engine control Digital engine control panel w/ alarms and hour meter Internal sea strainer Racor Fuel Filter 8" Exhaust with two stage horizontal muffler Electric actuated trim tabs port and starboard w/ helm indicators SeaStar hydraulic steering w/ tilt helm pump Sidepower bow thruster w/ joy stick control (SE80i) Hot and cold pressurized water 11 gallon hot water heater w/ heat exchanger Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls Automatic Fireboy extinguisher system w/ manual back-up Three zone air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat
- Electrical Systems
- AC and DC control panels with polarity indicator DC system battery management switching DC breakers for electronics Emergency cross over switch / ACR (2) 110V AC 30 amp shorepower inlets & 50 ft cord sets AC shorepower system ELCI protected Galvanic isolator Onan 9.0 kw gen set in sound shield GFI protected 110V circuits Battery Charger (2) 4D AGM house battery (3) Group 31 AGM engine start battery (3) 12VDC automatic bilge pumps Bonding system w/ zinc transom anode Mechanical / Utility space lighting (5) w/ bezel switch Cockpit courtesy lights switched at transom door and helm Cabin courtesy lights switched at helm and island berth in Master Stateroom Overhead LED lights w/ dimmer control throughout Cabin, Galley, Helm Deck / Salon and Cockpit Overhead tri-color LED light at helm station 12V outlets throughout vessel
- Head / Sanitary System
- Head w/ separate shower stall w/ bi-fold door Molded seat in shower stall w/ storage beneath Built-in vanity w/ sink Lewmar hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen Stainless steel opening ports (2) w/ insect screen and shade Cherry framed mirror Full length mirror on door Solid surface countertop Single lever faucet Shower drain sump pump system Fresh water electric MSD w/ holding tank Waste tank monitor Macerator for holding tank overboard discharge as permitted Holding tank pump out fitting on deck Sealed overhead lighting w/ bezel switch Powered exhaust fan (12V)
- Helm Deck / Salon Area
- Clear anodized aluminum windows w/ opening windows port, starboard and center Large multi-panel variable opening door system (3) windshield wipers w/ fresh water washer system Lewmar sliding hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen Compass, illuminated Stazo wood grain steering wheel (2) Stidd 500N series helm seats Large bilge storage below helm sole, access by gas strut assisted hatch Large engine room hatch opens by switch-controlled actuator "Teak and Holly" high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture L-Settee to starboard w/ hi-low table - converts to double berth Double settee opposite w/ molded end table Flip-down LCD TV in headliner w/ separate DVD player Molded headliner with padded panel inserts XM friendly stereo system w/ CD, MP3 jack and wired helm remote Interior / cockpit speakers
- Mid Galley
- Electric two burner cook-top AC/DC stainless steel, drawer-type fridge/freezer compartments Large SS galley sink w/ single lever faucet & drop in cover Solid surface countertop Under-counter convection microwave Drawer and doors storage below counter Molded lighting soffit over countertop "Teak and Holly" high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture
- Master Stateroom
- Varnished Cherry interior joinery on molded composite hull liner Lewmar hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen "Teak and Holly" high pressure laminate cabin w/ surface texture Molded headliner w/ padded panel inserts Island queen berth w/ drawer and storage below Shelves outboard w/ cherry fiddles Cherry hull ceiling Cedar lined hanging locker to port Multi drawer dresser w/ dovetailed drawers to starboard
- Guest Stateroom
- Varanished Cherry interior joinery on molded composite hull liner Lewmar hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen "Teak and Holly" high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture Molded headliner with padded panel inserts Wide double berth with drawers under Cedar lined hanging locker Cherry headboard Cherry hull ceilings on hull sides
- Optional Equipment
- Single Cummins QSC 8.3 @ 600 hp electronic engine Hull Color: Dark Blue Boot stripe: White - standard Helm deck seating - upgrade to Ultraleather Distressed Buckskin (includes Stidd seat) Standard fabric on mattress in lieu of standard ticking Ignition Protected Stern Thruster Back Cove Easy Dock Proportional Docking System (requires stern thruster option) Lenco Autogilde Trim Tab leveling system with GPS kit Oil Changing System Salt water washdown pump fore and aft Indel 49L 1.75 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer facing cockpit Safety Package Canvas Back drop curtain with wings
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact us at 877-269-3021 or contact your local Bluewater office: Hampton office - 757-723-0793 Beaufort office - 252-728-2645 Baltimore office - 410-342-6600 Grasonville office - 410-827-0873 Wanchese office - 252-472-5010 Wrightsville Beach office - 910-256-6643