- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Roll On" is a great example of the popular 38' Tiara open and she has the preferred plan "A" layout plus the electronic 490hp QSC 8.3 Cummins engines with approximately 1400 hours. She has been meticulously maintained and continually upgraded by a very particular and "hands on" owner! You owe it to yourself to look at this extremely well maintained and equipped vessel!
- Plan "A" arrangement Private zone keypad air conditioner control Clarion AM/FM tuner/CD player with speakers Teak and holly sole Lockers Smoke alarm Sharp flat screen television Carbon monoxide detector Panasonic CD/DVD player KVH Sat TV system Overhead and reading lights U Shaped dinette with folding teak table on starboard side (2) Portholes (1) Overhead Bomar deck hatch Rod Holders Electrical panel on bulkhead and under salon steps Flip up Pullman bunk
- Under counter Nova Kool freezer Freshwater system Storage lockers Panasonic microwave oven Under counter Nova Kool refrigerator Double stainless steel sinks (2) Burner stovetop Hot water heater Teak and holly sole 1 Porthole Storage drawers .
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward with the following features: Privacy door to cabin Private access to head Keypad air conditioner control Teak and holly sole Hanging and storage lockers Walk around queen berth Smoke alarm (2) Portholes Overhead deck hatch with sliding sunshade Carbon Monoxide detector Private zone key pad AC control Sharp flat screen TV
- Master/Guest Head
- Can be accessed by separate doors from both the salon and master stateroom, equipped with the following features. Stall shower Sea land fresh water head Sink Mirrored vanity/medicine cabinet Exhaust blower AC inlet Storage locker Overhead lighting Port hole
- Helm Deck
- Factory installed helm deck AC blower Engine access hatch Fiberglass hardtop with 2 overhead hatches 3 sided enclosure Windshield Cockpit cover Overhead LED hardtop lights new in 2012 Chart flat area L Shaped settee on port side Power sliding helm bench seat on starboard side Sink with fresh water New Norcold stainless steel refrigerator Electric opening power windshield vent Helm with flush mounted electronics, controls, steering, switches etc. Stereo speakers Windlass control switch Backup electrical control system Clarion marine stereo remote Seakeeper emergency SOS device ACR electric spotlight Antennae’s Simrad AP16 autopilot Furuno Navnet chart plotter Overhead LED lighting Compass Furuno Navnet color depth sounder Instrument panel Navnet Furuno color 64 mile radar ICOM M602 VHF radio Wheel steering Cummins Smart Craft electronic display modules Furuno RD 30 unit
- Shower head Engine hatch lifts up on hydraulic actuators Port and starboard aft facing bench seats Fuel tank access hatch Lazzerette access hatch Molded non-skid sole Transom door with gate Gaff or brush holders Glendenning cable master Cockpit cover Fold down aft bench seat Fresh and salt water wash downs 2 spreader lights Cockpit cover In deck fish box Coaming pad
- Main Deck
- Anchor Fiberglass bow pulpit Stainless steel bow rails (3) Bomar foredeck hatches Foredeck anchor line hatch Powder coated handrails Navigation lights Stainless steel rub rails Maxwell windlass with foredeck foot pedals Windlass with wipers Fiberglass hardtop with 2 overhead hatches Molded non skid deck sole
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit sink In deck fish box Rupp Top Gun Z-30 outriggers-New January 2012 7 Rod holders Fiberglass hard top Cockpit coaming pad Transom door and gate
- Gel coat Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode Fiberglass swim platform with consealed folding boarding ladder Transom door and gate Bottom painted spring 2013
- Electrical System
- 110V AC electrical system (2) Alternators- Starboard n ew in December 2013 Battery bank Battery charger- New December 2013 Battery parallel switch 12V DC electrical system Dockside electrical cable Electrical bonding system Onan 9KW generator with 575 hours with- new exhaust riser December 2013 AC & DC lighting system Glendenning cable master
- Engine Room
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 490hp with approximately 1400 total hours 28kts @2200 RPM's burns 35 GPH--75% load 32kts @2600 RPM's top end Aftercoolers cleaned and serviced summer of 2013 Mufflers Oil filters Oil temperature alarm Raw water sea strainers Stainless steel prop shafts ZF transmissions Fresh and salt water pumps Coolant overflow bottles Hydraulic lift for engine hatch Helm deck sole engine access hatch also 110V AC electrical system (2) Alternators Battery bank Battery charger-new December 2013 Battery parallel switch 12V DC electrical system Dockside electrical cable 50 AMP with Glendenning cable master Electrical bonding system Air filtration system (2) Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Engine synchronizer Fireboy fire control system Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters Fuel shut off valves Fuel tank Hot water heater Holding tank New salon A/C compressor Feb. 2014 New salt water pump Feb. 2014 Bottom painted spring of 2013 Dripless shaft logs with new seals spring 2013 Props reconditioned spring 2013 Engines have approximately 1300 total hours: In July of 2012 starboard engine had new heads and injectors @ approximately 750 hours. In August 2011 @ approximately 670 hours port engine had the same work performed by Cummins Power South. Starboard engine has a new Turbo also.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.