The Absolute 47 HT is and was a ground breaking yacht; the fastest, and most fuel efficient in its class. The interior of the Absolute 47 HT has the largest saloon for a boat of this size with accommodations for 4 in 2 double cabins each with en suite heads and showers plus 2 convertible berths in the saloon.
STOP PRESS, Price now reduced to £295,000.00 TAX PAID, has to be best value 2008 ABS 47 available, lovely condition and lightly used.
- Additional Information
- Electrical Equipment Electrical Circuit: 12V Outside Equipment/Extras Electric windlass Interior 2 Cabins each w/en suite electric head & shower Saloon settee w/table converts to 2 additional berths Blue Mood lighting Hot water Oven Microwave Oven Refrigerator Freezer TV/Radio/CD player w/cockpit speakers Deck Equipment Teak Cockpit Cockpit cover Cockpit cushions & table Swim ladder Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 diesel engines Mase 9 kw generator Reverse cycle A/C Electric/hydraulic steering wheel Electric Winch Electric & Manual Bilge pumps Battery Charger Hydraulic passerelle Electric windlass Shore power inlet Inverter 12v Electrical Circuit Ultrasonic antifouling system Electronics Raymarine GPS color plotter Raymarine Radar Depth Sounder Log-Speedometer Compass VHF Radio
- Number of single berths: 2 Number of double berths: 2 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2 Seating Capacity: 14
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (300 Litres) Fuel Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (100 Litres) Holding Tanks: 1 (151 Litres)
- Please contact Southampton Office
- Engine Brand: Volvo Engine(s) Total Power: 600 HP Engine Model: Penta IPS 600 Engine Type: Inboard Cruising Speed: 25 knots Maximum Speed: 39 knots Year Built: 2008
- LOA: 47 ft 9 in Beam: 13 ft 9 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in Displacement: 32849 lbs Full Load Dry Weight: 25926 lbs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.