Popular 3 cabin/3 head layout with the galley up. Forward cabin offers the VIP crossover layout with a separate head and shower. Master cabin is to port with queen berth athwartship - separate head and shower and single glass door. Cabin also offers (2) double wide hanging lockers. Crew/guest cabin is to starboard with stacked single berths, head with shower adjoins this cabin and doubles as day head. Galley is located forward to port in Salon and is equipped with (3) Sub Zero under counter refrigeration units with Corian counter top, Amtico teak and holly flooring. Salon offers large "U" shaped sofa to port with storage under, full entertainment center to starboard with 27" JVC color TV, JVC A/V components, electric panel in high position, and custom teak valances.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Popular 3 cabin/3 head layout with galley up. Forward cabin offers the VIP crossover layout with separate head and shower. Master cabin is to port with queen berth athwartship - separate head and shower and single glass door. Cabin also offers (2) double wide hanging lockers. Crew/Guest cabin is to starboard with stacked single berths with head and shower adjoining and doubles as day head. Galley is located forward to port in salon and features (3) Sub Zero under counter refrigeration units with Corian counter top, Amtico teak and holly flooring. Salon offers huge "U" shaped sofa with storage under to port, full entertainment center to starboard with 27" JVC color TV, JVC A/V components, electric panel in high position, custom teak valances.
- Large "U" shaped sofa with storage underneath, upholstered in "Almond" ultraleather VHF radio in salon Harmon Kardon stereo receiver Viking home theatre system incl. JVC 27" color TV and JVC A/V components Electric salon door new 2011 Teak cocktail table Teak dinette table Varnished teak lamberquins, valances and soffits Automatic door system Quartz light dimmers Amtico teak & holly flooring at salon entrance
- Galley Up 3 burner stove Garbage disposal Scotsman ice maker Washer and dryer Corian counter tops (3)Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer with double doors under counter Trash compactor Water heater Pressure water system
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- VIP crossover layout Built-in 13' TV Amtico teak and holly flooring Separate head & shower with: Teak vanity Custom wallpaper
- Master Stateroom - Port side
- Queen berth with orthopedic mattress Built-in TV and VCR 12V CD stereo Upgraded teak and bedspread (2) double wide hanging lockers Amtico teak & holly flooring Separate head & shower with: Single glass door Mirrored ceiling All brass fixtures Custom wallpaper
- Guest/Crew Stateroom - Starboard side
- Stacked single berths Adjoining head & shower Amtico teak & holly flooring in head
- Recessed electronics boxes Simrad AP 20 auto pilot Furuno FCV 1200L color depth sounder Furuno 25Kw radar (48 mile range) Northstar 952 GPS plotter Northstar 962X GPS plotter NOTE:Furuno NavNet GPS/FEV1200L color machine on one screen 6" Compass ICOM 4-127 VHF (Primary) ICOM 4-127 VHF (Salon) 12V stereo/CD/DVD in Master Sat TV w/1 dss box/SeaTel Sat radio and 15 disc CD changer 12V Clarion flybridge stereo & amp Cockpit speakers
- Batteries Automatic constavolt battery charger Onan 21.5Kw primary generator (1030 hrs) 12V/24V/110V/220V electrical system Battery parallel switch Dockside Electrical Cables Onan 21.5Kw secondary generator (1080 hrs) Engine room camera
- Deck Equipment
- Awlgrip paint in engine room, brass thru hulls, sea strainers, fwd bilge, anchor locker Oval exhaust outlets Companionway canvas carpet runner with step covers Buell horns Fresh & raw water deck washdown system 12V outlets forward under coaming, one each side Factory hard top with 3 sided strata glass enclosure Hull and topsides were painted by Bluewater in Hampton VA in summer of 2011 Flybridge freezer and chilled drink box (2) Bluewater teak ladder back helm chairs Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Anchor w/ lines Bow pulpit & rails Spreader lights Marquipt 1500# davit (2003) Transom swim steps with handrail
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer Fish box Live well Bluewater fighting chair (1) Marlin chair in cockpit Transom door (6) rod rocket launchers (6) wing rod holders Rupp triple spreader outriggers (2) CX-6 electric teaser reels Factory transom fish box molded into deck Cockpit mezzanine deck added in 2011 by Bluewater yard-Hampton, VA
- Mechanical and Engine
- Flush mounted engine room gauge package at entrance to engine room Reverse cycle AC system (4) automatic bilge pumps Bow thruster Engine alarm Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system Trim tabs Village 600 GPD watermaker Trolling valves Eskimo fresh water ice chipper with dump into cockpit (2) bilge blowers (2) spare props Bridge controls Lube oil storage and transfer system Hydraulic steering Dual power steering pumps Engine synchronizers
- Custom "light mint green" hull color Custom boot stripe
- Owner's personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.