- 83 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Custom designed by Ed Monk Jr. and built by the renowned Knight & Carver shipyard in San Diego. Originally delivered at 71 feet, ANTICIPATION returned to Knight & Carver in the mid 90’s where she received a 12 foot cockpit extension. Features include MTU diesels, (3) Northern Lights generators, NIAID stabilizers, hydraulic bow thruster, davit, (2) water makers, Cruiseair A/C, and teak covered cockpit and aft deck.
In 2005, ANTICIPATION underwent a significant interior refit which included all new galley appliances, salon carpentry, new carpets, soft goods, etc. The topsides were painted by Broward Marine in Florida and electronics have been updated. The MTU diesels have undergone recent W-5 service. Captain maintained for the last 10 plus years. Inspections are highly encouraged.
- Sliding door access to California deck Built in bar Built in entertainment center Sectional L-shaped sofa Coffee table L-shaped dinette Large windows port and starboard Window shades Carpeting throughout
- Double basin stainless steel sink Sub-Zero side-by-side refrigerator/freezer Maytag electric ceramic top stove 4-Burner stove & standard oven w/broiling oven Dacor convection / microwave oven In-sink-erator garbage disposal Miele dishwasher Viking Professional garbage compactor
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Athwart ships queen berth Built in cabinetry storage Hanging locker Carpeting throughout Opening port lights Vanity with mirror, stool, and built in storage compartments Ensuite head and stall shower
- VIP GUEST STATEROOM
- Athwart ships double berth Built in cabinetry storage Hanging locker Carpeting throughout Opening port lights Ensuite head and stall shower
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Side-by-side twin berths Built in cabinetry storage Hanging locker Carpeting throughout Opening port lights Ensuite head and stall shower
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT
- KVH Sail Comp 103AC digital compass (2) Ritchie Powerdamp 5” flush mount compasses ICOM IC-M125 and IC-M127 fixed VHF radios (2) Uniden Atlantis 250 and ICOM handheld VHF radios Stephens Sea222 SSB radio Simrad AP28 hydraulic drive autopilot Furuno FVC-582 color video sounder Raymarine ST60+ depth Wesmar scanning sonar – reported no op. Raymarine ST60+ speed Raymarine ST60+ wind Furuno GP-31 GPS navigator Garmin GPSmap478 chartplotter Raymarine E80 chartplotter Furuno FR-7062 radar Cybernet CTX1000 hailer Weems & Plath 4” black case barometer Speedtech digital barometer Sharp Atomic 12” analog ship’s clock Furuno FA-150 Universal AIS receiver (2) Panasonic CT-1030 10” color video monitor w/CC on-board cameras Dytech sea temperature Digital VDO heel angle Dell GX280 desktop computer w/15” flat screen monitor w/Nobletec navigation software Dell laptop computer HP printer Cortex weatherfax system Nikon trailblazer 10x50 and Fujinon 7x50 binoculars
- LG 15” flat screen TV and Memorex DVD player – captain’s cabin LG 17” flat screen TV – crew cabin LG 17” flat screen TV and LG DVD/VCR – guest cabin Sharp Aquos 26” flat screen TV and Polaroid DVD/CD – master stateroom Sharp Aquos 45” flat screen TV – salon Marantz SR5600 surround receiver Denon DCM-290 5-disc CD auto changer Niles HPS-4 power speaker selection system Niles SSVC-2 power speaker selection and volume control Marantz DV6500 CD/DVD player Monster power HTS2600 MKII home theater system Sea-Tel TV-at-sea antenna and control head
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Wesmar electric over hydraulic bow thruster (2) Hotstart engine block heaters (2) Grundfoss block heat pumps Hynautic 2-station hydraulic steering (6) Rule 2000 24v electric bilge pumps w/float switch (1 in each bilge) Baldor 230vac w/inlet manifold plumbed to 6 suction lines (1 per bilge) (6) Cruisair, (1) Marine Air air conditioning, reverse heat cycle (6) Sealand Vacuflush heads Baldor 230v grey water sump pump Plath 24v single action horizontal anchor windlass w/ 3/8” gypsy and capstan Naiad hydraulic roll stabilizers w/kelp cutters (2) Daily reverse osmosis water makers Hot water recirculating pump Whirpool washer/dryer (stacked) Scot 230v air conditioning seawater pump Baldor 24v steering assist pump (new 2012) Quincy QR-210 air compressor Dinghy crane Atlas safe box
- (4) West Marine 1150/12v Group 8D batteries (4) West Marine 12v Group 8D house batteries (2) 12v Group 8D and (1) Group 31 generators (4) Deka 12v Gp27 – Flybridge and pilothouse electronics (1) 24v alternator per engine (2) Xantrex True Charge chargers 12v – 40a Lewco 24v – 40a charger Heart Interface 24v 40a charger Newmar Phase Three PT-24-95U / 24v – 95a charger 120v AC system
- DECK AND HULL
- Primary anchor – Seahook 100# stockless type w/3/8” chain Secondary – Danforth 55# fluke type Anchor roller - Hawse pipe through deck and port bow 1 ¼” Stainless steel continuous rail to cockpit / Bulwarks w/transom gate (3) Large pneumatic fenders, (2) Large round fenders Stainless steel, recessed ladder in swim platform Cover for Flybridge table, shade covers on pilothouse windows
- U-line refrigerator Teak covered sole Transom door to swim step Hatch access to lazarrette Rocket launchers
- Bimini top Venturi Flybridge helm station with (2) upholstered helm seats 230v Jenn-air grill Built in wet bar Built in forward facing settee Built in port side settee Built in dinette Tender storage area (aft)
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- MTU electronic alarm panel (2) Jim-Buoy 24” life rings (4) USCG Type I/adult, (4) Type I/child, (24) Type II PFD’s Dual trumpet horn Fire alarm w/sensors in engine room/galley (2) Viking 6-person life rafts in rigid case w/hydrostatic release High bilge water alarm Emergency ditch bag w/flares, spotlight, binoculars, VHF radio, etc. Zee offshore-type medical kit Zee Oxygen emergency portable unit & O2 tank ACR 406 EPIRB emergency beacon
- Custom designed by Ed Monk Jr. and built by the renowned Knight & Carver shipyard in San Diego. Originally delivered at 71 feet, ANTICIPATION returned to Knight & Carver in the mid 90’s where she received a 12 foot cockpit extension. Features include MTU diesels, (3) Northern Lights generators, NIAID stabilizers, hydraulic bow thruster, RIB tender and davit, (2) water makers, Cruiseair A/C, and teak covered cockpit and aft deck. In 2005, ANTICIPATION underwent a significant interior refit which included all new galley appliances, salon carpentry, new carpets, soft goods, etc. The topsides were painted by Broward Marine in Florida and electronics have been updated. Captain maintained for the last 8 plus years. Inspections are highly encouraged. This vessel is offered for 3 year charter with option to purchase. Please contact the central listing agent for details.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.