- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Saros is a single owner Catalina Morgan 440 that has been lovingly cared for and upgraded. She has low engine and generator hours and is extremely well equipped. The owner has an open check book when it comes to upkeep and upgrades. The deck saloon styling assures a light and airy interior. This is without a doubt the nicest Catalina Morgan 440 on the market.
- Sail Area
- IJPE :931 sq ft I : 57 ft 10" J :16' ft 8" P :50 ft 0" E : 18 ft 0"
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Wing Ballast:8,600 lb Displacement: 25,528 lbs Max Draft:4 ft 11"
- Catalina Morgan 440 A Blue Water Deck Salon Cruising Yacht
- The 440 has excellent visibility, whether seated at the dinette table or working in the galley, you can truly enjoy your surroundings. You will find solid surface counter tops in the galley. The 3 burner stove and propane oven, has a solid top surface for easy maintenance. There are two U Line refrigerator/freezer drawers in the galley. The salon table is the quad fold varnished table that is equally attractive as a cocktail table or a full dinette and raises and lows electronically. The interior soft headliner with teak trim, is easy to clean, controls sound , and looks great too. The composite textured cabin sole, is rugged, beautiful and requires no maintenance. Saros has high quality carpeting custom installed over the cabin soles which further reduces engine and machinery sound levels. Between the carpet and the cabin sole is a layer of Sound Down insulation. This is another of the custom upgrades. The is a large chart table, a well engineered electrical distribution panel for 12 volt and 120 volt. The mainsail has two recliners to port and a U shaped sette to starboard. There are large deck salon windows in the main salon that provide an abundance of light and the hatches and ports provide generous circulation. There is a centerline berth in the forward cabin and a large double berth in the aft cabin. There are two heads on board with the forward head being in suite. There is a large cockpit locker that can be used as a work bench or converted into an additional sleeping area. The cockpit is ideally laid out for cruising with all lines back to the cockpit and a dodger and bimini providing sun protection. The life line stanchions are 31" in height. Saros has a Schaeffer roller furling 135% roller furling genoa and a Forespar Leisure Furl in boom furling mainsail. Other upgrades to Saros include a custom installed Marine Air Condition AC system with four independent units for superior air and heat distribution, U Line refrigeration/freezer drawers, Spectra Watermaker, 2000 watt Pro Sine 2.0 inverter/charger, 8 KW Fishcer Panda diesel generator, quad fold dinette table on an electric pedestal, Ocean Aire type shades, remote control windlass, bow thruster, additional bilge pump, Sound Down insulation under the carpet, Satellite TV antenna, Kato davits, Flexiteak in cockpit sole, sugar scoop and heads, KVH Trac Vision mounted on pole, custom helm seat, gimballed radar pole, additional 80 gallons of fuel in bladder, remote control for windlass and bow thruster, custom made helm seat, spar jib halyard and more. This is an extremely well equipped, well maintained off shore quality cruising yacht that is ready to sail away.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Ed Massey at 941-725-2350 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .