- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Are you ready to just "sail away" to the islands in this "Bristol" shoal draft beauty? "True Love I" is ready to take you today for an adventure less than 200 NM from here, to the beautiful Bahama islands. She just arrived in Florida in December, 2013, after being lightly sailed in the Chesapeake area. Her draft is 5'3" and her bridge clearance is an ICW friendly 63' 2"! She is hull # 49, designed by Marc Lombard, features in-mast furling with an electric winch, and a 135% head sail on a ProFurl. She is fast underway even in light airs and her sail plan offers easy tracking. She is in top notch condition: a brand new bottom, excellent canvas including a "California" dodger with handrails, a bimini with connector. She has a full complement of Raymarine electronics. This is a two cabin model with two ensuite heads, and the main salon converts easily to sleep two more if needed. She features a modern European design, and is bright and airy below.This is one beautiful boat priced right and ready to take new owners on an great sailing adventure in comfort and safety!
- True Love I is a Sun Odyssey 42 DS andfeatures two private cabins with two ensuite heads with showers. Additionally, the dinnette can convert to a double, and the port settee would be fine as a single. All the way forward is a V-cabin with a large double berth 6' 10" long and 6' 1" wide at the head. There is a hanging locker and shelves and elevated storage area that wraps around the hull. Overhead there is a large opening hatch with blinds and screens for great ventilation and light. The ensuite head features an electric head with fresh water flush and an opening overhead hatch for light and ventilation. Moving aft is a raised deck main salon. This area has excellent light with large cat-eye windows, overhead skylights, and opening hatches. All windows have sunshades and all opening ports have screens and blinds. Headroom is 6'1". Starboard is a U shaped dinnette with a teak table that seats 6 people easily. This area coverts to a double berth with a full in cushion and installing short legs for the table. To port is a single settee that can serve as an additional berth. There is a great deal of storage in this area, which has a nice book self. The cabin sole is a no maintenance teak & holly composite that retains its beauty. Aft of the settee to port is a forward facing nav station with a large surface for a laptop computer and charts. Opposite the nav station is the galley and aft of that is the owner's stateroom. The stateroom has a king sized mattress measuring 6'5" by 6'6" and two seats. This area has another hanging locker with shelves, reading lamps for the berth, opening hatches and port lights. The ensuite head can be accessed either from the stateroom or the main saloon. The head has 7' head room, an opening hatch, a draw curtain for the shower and an electric head with fresh water flush. Anchor Marine Comfort Systems AC/Reverse cycle heat with 2 zones. Digital controls in main saloon and aft cabin. Two units, 8K and 16K. (2) electric fresh water heads (1) table lamps (5) DC cabin fans Linens and blankets
- The galley is a forward facing L shape to starboard aft of the dinette. There is a glass splash divider at the sink area, which has a large single bowl stainless steel sink.There is a removable cutting board sink cover. Refrigeration and freezer is a deep chest (50 gallon) with good access through the galley counter. There is a gimbaled two burner Eno propane stove with oven and a GE microwave oven. Jeanneau dishware is included. The galley has 6'7" head room, refrigeration is 12 VDC, has a hot and cold pressure water system with a 10.5 gallon water heater.
- Raymarine E 120 GPS, chartplotter, radar display in cockpit between dual helms with NMEA 2000 Seatalk II Navionics CF/1XG all US and Northern Bahamas and Navionics Platinum US mid Atlantic chart chips Raymarine ST 60 wind, speed and depth displays at both helms. Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot at starboard helm. Raymarine wireless autopilot handheld remote control Raymarine 4 KW radar Raymarine wired keyboard at nav station displays chart, nav, radar date from E 120 on Vizio 24" color flat panel display (2013) in main saloon. Uniden VHF radio with DSC at nav station with wireless mike and wireless mike charger in cockpit locker. Fog horn loudspeaker on mast and loud hailer functions via Uniden VHF radio Standard VHF handheld floating model HX150 Oregon Scientific weather station at nav station (2) Plastimo compasses at both helms.
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden deck stepped aluminum spar with double spreader and double backstays. Total height above water is 63' 2" so she is ICW friendly! (2) sails: In mast Quantum furling main, serviced 2013 with Sunbrella replaced, and 135% Quantum genoa on Profurl headsail furling system. Both sails have tell tales for easy sail trim and the furling systems make sail handing a piece of cake with a power winch on the main! (4) Harken winches, (2) # 46 2-speed ST primaries, and (2) # 40 2 speed ST winches cabin top. The starboard winch is electric Spinnaker halyard Storm sail track Harken roof mounted main sheet traveler Harken turning blocks and deck hardware Harken genoa tracks with adjustable fairleads Selden rigid boom vang All halyards and control lines lead back to cockpit with Spinlock stoppers and Harken winches starboard and port of compaignway Windex at masthead (3) winch handles
- Electric and Mechanical
- The vessel's electrical systems are controlled at nav station. She has (2) 30 amp shore power 110V AC inlets and 12 VDC that are controlled at breaker panel. (2) 30 amp 50 foot shore power cables (1) 50 amp Y adapter to (2) 30 amp shore power cords Xantrex 70 amp 3 stage battery charger with Freedom 1500 watt inverter Link 2000 DC monitor (4) batteries (2012). (3) 110 amp house, (1) 110 amp engine start Mast mounted TV antenna and cable TV shore inlet with selector switch (2) electric bilge pumps, (1) low level high volume (rebuilt 2013) and (1) higher level(new 2013) (2) meters, 110 VAC shore power and 12VDC digital displays. The 12 VDC meter reads voltage at each battery bank individually and also indicates water tank levels. The AC meter displays input voltage. Yanmar model 4JH4E 54HP turbo charged freshwater cooler diesel pushes her forward at 8 knots @ 2500 RPMs. 515 engine hours currently. There is a single handle engine control at starboard helm with engine control panel. The prop is a 3 bladed feathering Autoprop for excellent performance when sailing. A kit of engine spare parts such as filters, impellers, and belts is included. Additionally, the engine just had its factory "500 hour" service preformed December 2013. Fuel and water tank displays at nav station
- Sail Away
- Delta 45 pound anchor with 50' 5/16 HT chain and 300' rode at double bow roller Fresh water wash down in anchor locker Fortress model FX 23 secondary anchor with 200' rode in cockpit lazarette Quick electric anchor windlass with handheld up/down control at anchor locker Avon 9'3" dinghy model "Rover 280" 2006 VERY lightly used Mercury 6 HP 4 stroke outboard (never used! The seller used the dinghy once and rowed ashore!) Magma stainless steel BBQ grill Masthead anchor light upgraded to LED (2013) "California" style dodger with removable eisenglas panels. Stainless steel handholds port and starboard and also aft reachable from cockpit Bimini canvas cover with zip off connector Canvas wheel and covers (2) solar vents (5) opening ports Manual bilge pump in cockpit Teak cockpit sole and seats (2) Lewmar leather covered wheels Hot and cold shower in cockpit Cockpit cushions (2) high back portable seats for cockpit Cockpit table with foldout leaves, storage areas and build-in ice chest. (2) 10 pound propane tanks in propane locker with electric remote control in galley Horseshoe life ring (8) life jackets (2) 5 gallon diesel "Jerry cans" (1) 5 gallon gas "Jerry can" (3) fenders with covers (2013) Flare kit (2013), ships bell, and handheld air horn Stainless steel swim ladder Tethering anchors installed for jacklines
- Fuel: 34 gallons Water: 94 gallons Holding: 22 gallons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To answer any questions about this Sun Odyssey 42 DSplease call the listing broker directly, Capt. John T. Barr, (772) 678-0760 or e mail email@example.com