- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$170K Price Reduction
Owner desires to start building next yacht
- NEWEST OFFSHORE 62 AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET (HULL # 98)
- CATERPILLAR C12's WITH RECENT SERVICE
- CATERPILLAR PLATINUM WARRANTIES UNTIL MAY 2018
- LIGHT SATIN TEAK INTERIOR WITH DESIGNER SOFTGOODS PACKAGE
- LATEST GARMIN 8215 REDUNDANT NAV SYSTEM WITH "I ANCHOR" DYNAMIC POSITIONING
- HYDRAULIC BOW & STERN THRUSTERS
- 4 CONTROL STATIONS WITH JMS JOYSTICKS
- HARDTOP WITH EZ2CY ENCLOSURE SYSTEM
- 16 & 12KW NORHTERN LIGHTS GENERATORS
- WALKER GENERATION 400 RIGID INFLATABLE WITH YAMAHA 50 HP MOTOR
- IF PERFECTION IN A FANTASTIC CRUISING DESIGN IS IMPORTANT TO YOU....CLICK ON FULL LISTING FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.....
VIEW VIRTUAL TOURS AT http://yachtprofile.com/ypo62r/
- The history of the Offshore 62, designed by William Crealock, stands out as one of the most successful cruising designs in the past twenty years. This low profile, well proportioned concept has proven itself in all types of cruising environments, whether briskly moving in its planning mode, or efficiently traveling at displacement speeds, it has become an unbeatable package for all weather conditions. “MANY WATERS”, which is hull # 98, has had the benefit of its previously built sister ships in paving the way to the level of quality and fit and finish, and represents the closest thing to a new vessel that can be found anywhere, period!! The advantage of being able to step aboard and own a recently commissioned new yacht, and not having to go through the lengthy build process, is a great opportunity indeed, so visit Many Waters and discover what a delightful creation this design truly is.
- Hand laminated, with bi-directional fiberglass reinforced (vinylester resin). Vacuum bagged Corecell in the hull and structural areas above the waterline, and solid FRP below the waterline. Underwater surfaces have an epoxy barrier coating.
- DESIGN FEATURES:
- Deep and finely veed forefoot, with flared bow sections and radiused spray rails. Fully covered walkaround sidedecks with deep bulwarks. Both upper and lower rub rails (lower capped with solid stainless steel trim) Low silhouette and center of gravity. Flush pilothouse exterior doors for watertight seal. Large, low profile windows for excellent sit down visibility from within the vessel. All exterior stainless steel is grade 316 and there is no exterior aluminum used on the vessel.
- INTERIOR FINISH:
- Hand rubbed, satin finished light teak interior wall surfaces, cabinetry, and bulkheads. Custom teak and ebony soles in heads, galley, and pilot house areas. Removable padded vinyl overheads throughout. LED lighting with dimmer switches. Tempered bronze tinted window glass. Gloss finished painted bilges. Custom, pull out liquor storage drawer and twin storage cabinets to starboard of galley. Deletion of second stairwell in salon to create more storage, plus larger owners stateroom head and shower below. Custom Gallo Veneziano granite counter top surfaces throughout the vessel. Baldwin 5106 black door hardware throughout plus Kohler brushed chrome Coralais Series plumbing fixtures.
- MAIN SALON: (Layout Attached) Double aft salon sliding doors with full glass windows. Engine room access hatch from forward in salon. TV/Entertainment center aft to starboard. Large L shaped settee to port with hand cranked Hi/Low table with extra leaves for dining which converts to bed with 2 extra cushions. To starboard 2 barrel chairs. Custom, enlarged storage lockers and liquor locker forward to starboard of the galley.
- Numerous upgrades in the entire galley area, including the following features: Upgraded Italian granite tops, Baldwin door and drawer hardware, and drawer and cabinet white Formica interior surfaces. Three Sub Zero 3-(2drawer units) (two in galley & one in pilothouse) with ice maker. GE 30" profile cooktop and oven. GE microwave non convection. Instant hot water. Disposal in stainless steel sink. Slide out trash bin. 5 slide out storage shelves throughout. 12 V galley exhaust blower.
- Teak and Ebony optional flooring throughout. Large, L shaped seating area to port, with high/low table plus extension leaf for dining. Upgraded Stidd Platinum Series helm chairs in lieu of standard. Interior stairway to fly bridge with stainless tinted Plexiglass Manship door. Additional Sub Zero drawer refrigerator, and wine storage cooler. Complete engine and electronics instrumentation at dash and overhead panels. Chart storage under PH table compartment with large lift top to port of helm storage area. Port & starboard pilothouse exit doors.
- MASTER STATEROOM:
- Full size walk around king size bed. Counter tops covered in custom Italian marble. Custom book shelves, storage lockers, and deep storage drawers. Plasma satellite HD TV. Fusion entertainment system with APP control (can use apple - droid, etc.) throughout the vessel. (Karantz & Samsung components) Intercom. Optional, oversized head (Tecma silent flush), dual sink, and shower layout, taking advantage of aft stairway removal. Optional 36" oversized shower with frosted glass door. Two cedar lined hanging lockers. Oversize 3' x 5" mirror on forward bulkhead.
- VIP/FORWARD STATEROOM:
- Island queen hinged bed with vast storage underneath. 4 drawers, 2 cedar lined hanging lockers, and large overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/sunshade. 2 opening stainless steel ports with screens. LCD satellite HD TV, entertainment system, and intercom.
- GUEST STATEROOM PORT:
- Two full length over and under bunks. Full cedar lined hanging locker. Overhead stainless hatch and opening port. Whirlpool over and under washer and dryer.
- Tecma Silence Plus heads. Granite top counters and teak and ebony soles. Stainless port lights with screens. Kohler plumbing fixtures and black Baldwin hardware throughout. Coralais brushed chrome towel bars.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Northern Lights 16KW and 12 KW generators (12 KW standard) 3000 Watt Xantrex inverter with remote panel and auto start generator panel. Upgraded house batteries from standard 180 AH to 300 AH Lifeline Glassmat 6 Volt each. (12 batteries) 4 - 8D 24 V Lifeline Glassmat starting batteries. Lifeline glassmat 12 Volt generator start battery. 2 Each Charles ISO Boost 50 Amp units (Main salon) LED lighting throughout with Vimar, black switches throughout. Optional Ocean LED underwater 24 volt lights. Compete Gost Navtracker security and systems monitoring package throughout. (6 cameras) 12-24 volt battery converter. Hella LED navigation lights. Engine battery paralleling system. AC/DC backlit breaker/distribution panel at lower station. Newmar 24 Volt battery charger for engine start. Newmar 12 Volt 40 amp charger for house system back up. Alternators: 2/24 Volt 130 Amp for start banks and 1/12 Volt 130 Amp for house banks. Fiberglass boxes and ventilation blowers for all battery banks. Phone/TV/Intercom/sound system wired throughout the boat. 2- 50 Amp shore power connectors, (port bow & starboard cockpit). 4-12 Volt carbon dioxide detectors. Zinc savers
- FLYBRIDGE AND BOAT DECK:
- Walker Bay Generation 400 dinghy (2013) and Yamaha outboard 50 H.P. motor. Fiberglass hard top with Ez2cy window enclosure system and complete exterior canvas cover package. Three foot boat deck extension with stiffening beam and boat deck hatch / ladder to cockpit. Marquipt 1500 lb full rotation davit with remote control. 2 Stidd Platinum series helm chairs. Isotherm refrigerator and icemaker. Complete engine instrumentation and electronics repeater package. Stainless wheel, air horn, and freshwater wash down for upper deck. L shaped seating with storage underneath. Sun pad with recliner lift to starboard.
- JMS joystick and remote controls for aft steering/docking both port and starboard with lift top covers. Stainless ladder and hatch to upper boat deck. Engine room access hatches with hydraulic lazarette hatch lift. Second hydraulic power steering pump. Cockpit shower and quick disconnect washdowns. Storage cabinet. Deck storage bins with drains. 2-12 Volt cockpit flood lights. Transom door to swim platform with stainless swim ladder. Freshwater and saltwater washdowns. Dockside fresh water connector/regulator.
- DECKS/EXTERIOR DETAILS:
- Tan contrasting, molded in, non skid surfaces throughout. 1 1/4 " stainless handrails with upgraded oval top tube additions. Anchor platform with dual rollers and split anchor lockers. Chain storage forward of keel area for low center of gravity. Freshwater and saltwater washdowns. Maxwell/Nillson 3-station, 3500 LB. hand held remote control windlass with dual direction and overload protective, and Maxwell chain counter. 300 Ft. 3/8" High-Test G-2 chain. 75 lb. plow anchor with two bow chocks and deck cleats. Polished stainless Manship deck hatches throughout. 10 Manship stainless 14' portlights. Hella LED upgraded navigation lights. 8-12 volt exterior deck dome lights. Molded foredeck seating with cushions and storage underneath.
- ENGINE ROOM DETAILS:
- Dual Caterpillar C12 Acert 715 H.P engines with ZF360A gears with dual hydraulic pumps on each engine. Caterpillar Platinum Extended Warranties until May 2018. Northern Lights 16KW and 12 KW generators. ABT Trac 260/6.0' hydraulic stabilizers with PTO. ABT 25 HP bow thruster with PTO. ABT 25 HP stern thruster with PTO. 4 station JMS electronic controls for engine, transmissions, and steering controls. Overhead decks, bulkheads, and floor insulated with high density foam and sound shield (Soundown) Aluminum fuel tanks epoxy coated and insulated with aluminum clad hardboard. Fuel tanks interconnected with cross feed lines and each tank has a sight gauge. Remote engine/generator stop/start panels. Groco WSA 750 and WSA 1000 fresh water filters. 4 Groco sea water strainers, one for each engine and generator. Easy clean out/inspection of all tanks. Stainless Steel water tanks in lazarette. Hart tank tender system for all tanks. 5 Rule 2000 bilge pumps with switches set in bilge wells. 6 bilge water alarms with Sealand monitor panel. Aquaflow mufflers and underwater exhaust system. Delta-T air intake system and 24 volt engine room blowers. 2- 110 Volt and 4 12 Volt engine room lights. 65,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle heating. Fire Boy system with automatic engine shut down. 12" X 54" Bennett trim tabs with 2 station controls. Tides prop shaft and rudder seals. "Faster" manganese bronze 4-blade propellers.
- Garmin GPSMAP 8215 Navigation system with 3 each displays at the pilothouse and fly bridge locations. Garmin GKR604XHD Radar system with 4ft. open array antenna. Garmin GHP 20 autopilot with second station on fly bridge. "I Anchor" Dynamic Positioning System. Icom M604A DSC VHF/hailer radio at pilothouse with 9db Shakespeare Big Stick antenna. Standard Horizon Explorer GX1700 VHF/hailer at flybridge with 9db Shakespeare antenna. FLIR K625L Night/Daylight camera monitoring system with 3 station flir (PH - FB - MSR) control station and video recorder. KVH HD7 Satellite system with Tri Americas LNB. KVH V7 Satellite phone & internet with VSAT. Wave WIFI Booster and internet router. Cisco 24 port network switch. (combines WIFI, stereo, TV's, camera system, and direct TV reception). 3 each Cisco AIR computers for vessels access point. Eaton 9130 UPS system for data backup. CCTV DVR VMAX receiver. Ocean LED underwater camera. Ocean LED 601 underwater lights. Gost complete vessel multi- location alarm and security system. Fusion entertainment system with app control feature Fusion remote stereo for flybridge. Karantz 250 watt salon entertainment system, with additional Samsung Blueray WIFI player. Numerous HD upgraded speakers and amplifiers throughout the exterior and interior of vessel. ACR RCL-100D spotlight with second control. Digital Marine direct connect cell phone + antennae booster. Dual anchor/radar alarm system. Garmin Wi-Fi system throughout the boat. Garmin GXK51 XM Weather/Audio Navways System. Garmin GSD 24 Depth sounder with 600 W inducer. Garmin AIS 600 AIS System Garmin GMI 20 remote displays, 2 ea. in pilothouse, 2 ea. on fly bridge. Custom Seaview antenna mounting system on hardtop for antennas and radar array. Maretron Ultrasonic wind/weather instruments mounted on 12 degree Tilt Smart antenna mount. 2 each Caterpillar engine gateway monitoring panels. NOTE: This obviously very complete electronics package is more than impressive, with 17 pages of options and installation descriptions. Details are available to verify that this package exceeds $235,000, and more importantly, the installation was done by a well known Ft. Lauderdale electronics company. This complete package is unsurpassed by almost any other new, up to 150 Ft. motor yacht recently commissioned and described in any listing.
- SAFETY PACKAGE:
- Horn Ships bell 6-Type 1 life jackets, 6-Type II jackets 3-Handheld fire extinguishers (1 type 1 and 2 type II) Automatic Fire Boy System in engine room with engine shut down Flare gun kit
- Owners personal items, with list of details to be furnished prior to survey of vessel.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.