- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you have been looking for an affordable, reliable classic Sportfish that is in great shape, your search is over. Completely redone interior, COMPLETE overhaul of BOTH engines (5 hrs SMOH) and generator. Note all refit work shown in this listing!! Great boat, great price, call today to set an appointment.
- Main Salon
- The Salon and Galley were completely gutted and redesigned. On the Starboard side there is a custom Dinette which features seating for 4. The table is unique, manufactured by Lobo Marine Products of Stratford CT. Manufactured from Teak and Cherry strips with a Marlin Inlay and Polished 316 stainless Steel Pedestal. Under seating storage and a Navigation Chart Storage locker are also incorporated into the design. To the port there is a seating area for entertainment or even just watching the built in Flat panel LCD TV. Under seating storage & even a hidden Central Vac system. Recessed lighting. There is a two stateroom layout. To the starboard there is a guest stateroom with bunk beds large closet and plenty of storage with Aftco Rod Racks under the first bunk. To that starboard there is a head that features a large standup shower. Bathroom was redone in 2013 with new granite vanity top. The forward stateroom features a Master that has a walk around bed with memory foam mattress and his and hers closets. Forward AC that caters to the Master and Guest. Master also features plenty of storage for fishing rods. All Floors were redone with Synthetic Teak and Holly Flooring.
- Galley Features a split plan with the Port side featuring a trash compactor 4 drawers & 1 cabinet. To the starboard we have a Princess Model 3342 Range with oven & custom exhaust and blower for the range. A Side by side under the counter Refrigerator/Freezer by Norcold. All cabinets were manufactured from teak and feature a hidden lock knobs so drawers don't open under way. There is also a built in Convection oven/Microwave above the range.
- Master Stateroom
- The forward stateroom features a Master that has a walk around bed with memory foam mattress and his and hers closets. Forward AC that caters to the Master and Guest. Master also features plenty of storage for fishing rods. All Floors were redone with Synthetic Teak and Holly Flooring.
- Guest Stateroom
- To the starboard there is a guest stateroom with bunk beds large closet and plenty of storage with Aftco Rod Racks under the first bunk.
- Bow Rail Deleted Rear fold-out awning with new cover (2014) Plenty of storage Gauges bellow the step for oil pressure and temperature Cockpit freezer Bluewater fighting chair with Rocket Launcher Back Large transom Door
- Electronics and Helm
- Panish Controls on Tower & Bridge Bridge Cushions & Soft Top replaced in 2009 Full Enclosure Tuna Tower Soft Top replaced in 2014 Bridge has Bluewater Helm chair Double Spreader Outriggers and Center rigger off the tower Windlass Icom Radio Tower and Bridge Garmin 3010C GPS Furuno Color Depth Finder Furuno 48 mile Open Array Radar Ricthie Compass Tower and Bridge.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room features some unique characteristics. Custom Crash pumps, Halon system, Block Heaters & More. 8KW Phasor Generator & Twin 6V92 completely over hauled in 2013/2014
- Brokers Comments
- Boat has been lovingly cared for and refit by an extremely knowledgeable owner. His expenditure is your gain!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.