- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Leading -edge express splits the difference between luxury sport cruiser and tournament- level fishing machine. Beautifully finished interior features posh seating, solid teak cabinetry and first-rate galley appliances. Note the teak and holly cabin sole, hideaway salon TV. Topside highlights include cockpit wet bar, foldaway transom seat and wide transom entry door off a large swim platform.
The helm is large with easy access to all instruments and controls. The deck lifts for full engine access for maintenance or cleaning. The hardtop is solid and large and makes another large area for entertaining with air condition.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the boat from the large swim platform there is a huge transom door leading to the cockpit area. The cockpit has a large fish box in deck as well as a live well. This boat has the optional prepping station with a sink that includes a second live well. The helm area is large, has great visibility, and makes a great entertaining area at the dock as well. The helm deck lifts for engine access. Down the 3 steps to the cabin you will see a very open layout. The full galley is to the starboard side and has all the amenities of a full kitchen. The U shaped dinette is starboard. On the port side is a full leather couch that converts into bunks. Port forward is the full head. Forward is the queen bed with a privacy curtain.
- Main Salon
- Teak and holly flooring Dinette TV Storage cabinets and drawers
- Stainless microwave Coffee maker Refrigerator/freezer and ice maker Stove top Corian countertops Cabinets and storage drawers
- Fish box Live well Engine access Stainless bow rail Side cockpit storage Cushions
- Electronics & Helm
- Cummins engine display gauges Northstar 6000i chart plotter/radar Furuno 582L depth finder ACR spotlight Simrad AP 20 autopilot Icom VHF radio
- Bilge pumps 12v/110v lighting Salt/fresh water wash downs Engine blowers 110 outlets Battery charger Anchor windlass Benett trim tabs
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 6CTA 8.3 375 hours Onan EQ-D Generator
- Broker's Comments
- “PATSEA” is a lightly used 38 Tiara and is turn-key ready.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Mechanical Disclaimer * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.