- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIFE’S BIGGER is a very nice example of a classic Picnic Boat. She had an electronics upgrade in 2009 and has an IQAN 1.5 JetStick UPGRADE, and new Raymarine electronics. In 2010, she had a remanufactured Yanmar 440 installed which currently has 286 hrs. on it. Super Jet Black Awlgipped hull with a double boot stripe and a cream deck. One of the few Classic’s to have the folding anchor assembly and windlass, and full Teak Decks.
- LIFE’S BIGGERis one of the few Classic’s to have the folding anchor assembly and windlass, and full Teak Sole Decks and is a very nice example of a classic Picnic Boat. She had an electronics upgraded in 2009 and has an IQAN 1.5 JetStick UPGRADE and new Raymarine electronics. Remanufactured Yanmar 440-hp engine installed in 2010 (currently 286 hrs.)
- HULL and DECK
- Super Jet Black Awlgrip Topsides Light Cream House and Deck Double Light Cream Bootstripe Black Bottom Construction: Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Molded-in flush foredeck anchor locker. Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inlaid teak decking, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel folding swim ladder. Deck Features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top and aft end (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens Masthead spotlight, GPS/DGPS antenna and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
- Teak sole decks Coaming is finished in varnished teak Teak coaming step - mounts port or starboard Stainless steel and teak boarding step - mounts port or starboard Courtesy lights are located under the coaming. Direct drainage scuppers Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors Three flush cockpit-sole hatches Rupp Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck sides Rod storage holders – mounted under the cockpit coaming Full Ivory-colored cockpit cover - attaches with snaps An insulated engine box with air-assist lift has an Almond color cushion Varnished teak engine box drink table on aft end has a matching almond color cushion Drink table includes four integral drink holders Removable engine box seat back with two positions - stores under side decks. Aft Settee seating: Bottom and back cushions finished in Sunbrella Heather Green, Heather Beige, Bird’s Eye Stripe Weather cover - Ivory-color aft settee weather cover
- Teak sole Varnished teak dash and upper house sides Insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights Two acrylic opening hatches Four (4) pilothouse windows includes (2) Sliding side windows Forward two fixed windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Varnished teak locking companionway door Accupoint heater outlet Varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse. Varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse Other features include: An Ivory-color drop curtain with windows - provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. Ivory-color interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows Pilothouse to Port: Passenger area to port has a forward and aft-facing seat for two. Seat in covered, Sunbrella Heather Green, Heather Beige, Bird’s Eye Stripe. Storage area underneath seat is accessed through an inboard varnished teak door Stainless steel wrap-around footrest Varnished teak handrail forward has an integral cup/drink holder outboard.
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Cream-colored leather Pomentte pedestal helm seat - is adjustable and there is a stainless steel bulkhead footrest. Varnished teak instrument pod forward Varnished teak shelf outboard the helm seat with locking top opening locker Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® Engine gauges 12-volt outlet in chart pocket Remote switches to spotlight Intermittent windshield wiper control in chart pocket Cup holder Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment : Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot - with rate sensor Raymarine E120 (12”) GPS/Chart Plotter Raymarine 2 kW Radar (closed ant.) Raymarine 218 VHF radio Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display (Tri Data) Ritchie Compass
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a Galley and a private Head with shower. The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly. There are four ports below (including opening ports in head and galley). Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting Custom 12-outlet outlet near stereo Entertainment Electronics: Alpine TDA 7563 CD stereo with helm remote 6-CD changer includes four Alpine STM666 speakers: Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse. V-BERTH AREA: Forward, the V-Berth has an insert with cushion to form a double berth. Cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Heather Green, Heather Beige, Bird’s Eye Stripe fabric Excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. Port and starboard shelves are over the V-berths outboard Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two stereo speakers - mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. Two Hella fans –port and starboard facing aft HEAD (Starboard): To starboard is a private head with a solid cherry door. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Vacu-flush marine head to holding tank Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Opening port Forced ventilation GALLEY (Port): The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. The stereo system is mounted above and there is a remote propane shut-off there. White Formica countertop Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures Hot and cold pressure water with sprayer Adler-Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover 110-volt outlet 12-volt light Red steplight in galley area Pullout under-counter garbage disposal Louvered door storage locker over outboard countertop (3) Cherry pullout drawers Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided under the galley sink
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel 12-Volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps 80 amp battery alternator (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches 110-Volt 30-amp AC electrical system: 110-volt shore power system - with inlet, relay and shore power cord Heart Freedom 10 Inverter
- Yanmar 6LY2-STE 420-HP diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. IQAN 1.5 Jet Stick® (INSTALLED IN 2009) Vetus 7” bow thruster Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm “Water drop” muffler Engine room sound insulation 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump 25-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and pivoting SS bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or deck switches. Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Bell Dock lines Fenders Life jackets Hand held flare kit 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights Masthead mounted dual light with helm mounted electric remote control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378