- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 CTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This well rigged 35 Carolina Classic is powered with Cummins 6CTA 450hp. Full tower with steering and controls. 18 degree deadrise offers a nice ride and stable fishing platform. Excellent electronics and spacious cabin. Equipped to fish hard or travel for long enjoyable weekend. Great price so don’t miss your opportunity.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step into the cockpit through the transom door and you’re in the middle of a tournament rigged cockpit. Tackle center, fighting chair, rod holders everywhere, cockpit freezer and more. Up to the helm deck with helm to starboard and a full array of electronics makes any captain feel at home. Large L shaped seating to port with storage below. Helm deck lifts for engine room access. Full enclosure and large windshield protects you from the weather while underway. Down the steps on centerline you’ll enter the spacious cabin. To port is the enclosed head, forward on port side is the galley, across to starboard is a comfortable L shaped settee that converts to bunks. Double berth forward in the bow. Sleeps four comfortably. Diesel generator, AC/ heat and much more.
- Main Cabin
- Cabin Lights and Outlets Teak and Holly Sole Corian Counters Hanging Locker Recessed Lighting AC/Heat Overhead Bomar Hatch Headliner TV/DVD Player Stereo CD Enclosed Head with Electric Toilet, Sink, Mirror, Storage and Shower, Light
- Outlets and Lights SS Sink Corian Counter 2 Burner Electric Cooktop Microwave Cabinets Refrigerator
- Transom Door 10 Rod Holders in Gunnels 2 In Deck Fishboxes Lazarette Access Full Tower with Steering and Controls Tower Bench Seat Rocket Launcher on Tower 4 Rod Holders on each Tower Leg Teak Fighting Chair Full Enclosure Double Spreader Outriggers Helm Cover Tower Helm Cover Coaming Pads Salt and Fresh Water Washdowns Tackle Lockers Cockpit Freezer Liferaft Custom Cutting Board Bow Rail
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Open Array Radar Furuno Color Sounder Northstar 6100i Simrad AP24 Autopilot Icom VHF ACR Remote Spotlight Trim Tabs Wipers Steering and Controls Cummins Gauges Engine Alarms Helm Chair Windshield Vent Compass Remote for Stereo
- 30 Amp Shore Power Batteries with Switches Battery Charger Generator Cruise Air Heat Hot Water Heater Outlets Lights Spreader Lights Oil Change System Windlass Bilge Pumps Fresh Water System Electric Toilet with Holding Tank/ Overboard Discharge Washdown Pump Shower Sump Pump NAV Lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 450hp Cummins 6CTA’s 1400 hours Generator Racor Fuel Filters Engine Room Lights Blowers Fuel Transfer Pump Fireboy Fire Suppression System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.