The 55’ Fleming is one the most popular vessels in the Fleming fleet. The vessels traditional lines and the extremely comfortable layouts makes it as close to perfect as far as function, safety, and sea keeping abilities. The interior fit and finish is beautiful and classic. The salon is laid out for entertaining and dining just aft of a very spacious galley. The master is forward with an ensuite head and shower stall. The guest/day head is off the companionway between the 3 cabins. There is a mid-ship VIP guest cabin with a small queen size berth to port. The second guest cabin on the starboard side of the vessel is great for crew or kids. There is a full size washer and dryer in the companionway which is hidden behind a door that matches the wall so well you may just walk by it.
The upper helm and the pilothouse helm are very well laid out and have ample redundancies with easy access to service if necessary.
The aft lazarette has plenty of storage and access to the running gear and air conditioning compressors. Forward of this area are the battery switches and water maker then, access to the engine room where the generators, additional pumps, stabilizers, fuel tanks, main engines, and a fuel manifold all live and are very accessible for service and observation.
The vessel is most efficient at around 9.9 knots turning 1475 RPM’s. At this speed she burns right at 1 mile to the gallon, which will get you approximately 1000 mile range.
This all being said and coming from someone who has been running and looking after the maintenance this particular vessel for the past 3 plus years. I can say this is a great vessel for families or couples who love cruising anywhere for the upper and lower Bahamas to New England. Also anyone that Know FLEMING Yachts, Love them. No matter where I have taken this boat people always ask about her.
The Owners have loved and cruised the boat all around the Exuma’s and would still maybe doing it again this summer.
Make Faith the next Fleming you board and possibly own!!!!
- Forward Stateroom
- Bed w/ storage beneath and light Closets with lights Anchor rode locker Portable fire extinguisher Overhead hatches (2) w/ screens and shades Portholes (2) Intercom Panasonic 15" TC-15LTI color TV with remotes Cyber Home CH-DVD 300 DVD player Flare gun with flares (3) Speakers (2) with volume control Storage beneath sole
- Port Head
- Head Hunter jet head and control Air Conditioner air handler in cabinet Cabinet with mirror Shower Stall
- Starboard Head
- Head Hunter jet head Porthole w/curtain and screen Medicine Chest w/ mirror Shower Stall
- Port Stateroom
- Bed with drawers and storage beneath Portholes (2), with curtains and screen Upper bunk slides back Air Conditioner control Panasonic TC-15LTI LCD TV Intercom Cyber Home CH-DVD 300 DVD player Hanging closet Portable fire extinguisher Storage beneath sole
- Starboard Stateroom
- Bunk beds with drawers and storage beneath Upper bunk slides back Portholes (2), with curtains Air conditioner control Life vests Hanging Closet with light
- ASKO individual washer and dryer stacked LED lighting under steps
- GE Profile refrigerator with freezer, ice maker and door dispenser Kenyon 3-burner stove Stainless steel sink w/ instant hot water spigot Garbage disposal Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven Intercom Miele G832SC dishwasher Dumbwaiter
- Air Conditioner Controls Entertainment Center: Alpine CDA-7875 AM/FM/CD stereo, Niles SPS-6 speaker selector, Alpine CHA-1214 12-CD changer; Cyber Home CH-DVD 300 DVD player, Mitsubishi 32" LCD flat panel TV Settee with storage and subwoofer speaker beneath Norcold DE-0051 refrigerator Sea Tel satellite antenna control DirecTV satellite TV receivers (2)
- Rod holders (4) Speakers (2) Ladder to flybridge Sink w/ hot and cold water Control station w/ engine controls Bow and stern thruster controls Steering joy sticks Engine stop/start buttons Engine room automatic fire extinguisher release Storage cabinets w/ speaker volume switch, supplies, and portable fire extinguisher Storage beneath aft port seat Sole with teak overlay Cabinet with shower
- Fiberglass pulpit with anchors (2) and windlass Raw water and freshwater wash down spigots Storage bins (2), with cover Anchor rode locker with light Freshwater anchor wash and teak grate Shore power receptacles (2) with fuses Phone/TV connections Teak deck overlay Foredeck seats with hatches
- Wing doors, port and starboard Gauges for engines Systems monitor Switches Electronics at helm Radar, depth Automatic pilot Speed indicator GPS chart plotter, monitor LCD sounder VHF radio & microphone Electronics overhead WIND indicator Camera monitor Toshiba laptop computer Rudder angle indicator Roll Stabilizer MultiSea II controls Trim tab angle indicators with controls Air conditioner controls Spotlight control Helm wheel Stidd helm seat Jet K80 All-in-One Cyber Home CH-DVD 300 DVD player Speakers (2) Generator controls and gauges Closet w/ light and vacuum cleaner
- Helm wheel Helm seat with cushion and storage beneath Electronics: QUAD speed/depth/temperature/log, radar slave, automatic pilot, VHF radio, windshields Compass Bow and stern thruster controls Horns Speakers (2), with volume control Engine controls Gauges Switches Hardtop with spotlight Radar arch with radar array, mast w/anchor light, SeaTel satellite TV dome, anemometer, masthead light, light, antennae, and KVH satellite phone dome 110 volt receptacle with ground fault circuit interrupter and cover Spotlight control Trim tab control Fireboy engine shutdown system Seating with cushions and storage beneath Davit pump Life vests Flotation cushion beneath seats Table with storage in center Railing around outside deck Dumbwaiter Boarding ladder Brow with hatch, horns, and navigation sidelights
- Boat Deck
- Tender: Nautica RIB 12 WB w/ outboard motor; 2002 Yamaha 40 hp 4 stroke Nautical Structures Tech 1000 davit w/ control, fully hydraulic Stern light Antennae Hatch and ladder to cockpit Rails with rod holder and whips Life raft EPIRB Deck box w/Life Sling and air pump
- Engine Room
- Main engines and transmissions (2 each) Aquadrive with shaft logs and flax-packed stuffing boxes Main engine exhausts and mufflers Main engine start and stop switches Generators with sound shields (2) Fuel tanks (4), with sight tubes (2), valves, and transfer pumps and switches (3 each) Ladder Horn air compressor Naiad Model 252 roll stabilizer components Batteries (6) Water maker components Blower hoses Glendinning engine synchronizer unit Battery equalizer and breaker Battery chargers (2) Spare parts Bilge pump and float switch Manual bilge pump pickup High water alarm float switch FloScan fuel usage meter components Racor filter separators (4) 120 volt oil change pump and manifolds Premo Plus generator oil purification systems (2) Spare oil tank Fuel distribution valves 120 volt receptacles (3), with ground fault circuit interrupters Camera Intercom Main engine and generator water intake strainers and seacocks Overhead hatches Automatic fire extinguisher Overhead lights, AC and DC, and switches
- Swim platform with rails Pop-up cleats (2) Whip mounts (2) Transom door Hand rails (2) Hawse Pipes (2) Trim tabs (2) Two cylinders and zincs each Zincs (2) Exhausts (3) Stern thruster
- Port Lights Vents Spray rails Discharge through hull fittings Hawse pipe Rub rails
- Hull Bottom
- Propellers (2) Keel with stainless steel shoe on the aft 6' Prop shafts (2) Struts with cutlass bearings Water intake strainers Rudders (2) Antifouling bottom paint Bottom surface Bow thruster tunnel and props (2) Roll stabilizer fins (2) Transducers (2) Speed paddlewheel
- Recent Upgrades
- Bottom was soda blasted 03/2012 Stabilizers serviced by Naiad 03/2012 Fresh Coat of Bottom Paint 10/2013 Tender re-tubed 03/2012 New fly bridge windscreen 03/2012
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.