- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP 6-cylinder diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“My Time Fly’s” is a perfect example of an outstanding Talaria 29R, built for a knowledgeable Hinckley owner. Since new, she has spent the winter months at our Hinckley facilities in Rhode Island. “My Time Fly’s” has many custom options, low hours and comes highly recommended. Currently located in Portsmouth, RI, she can be viewed anytime.
She had new Teak Decks added to her in 2012 and a new Raymarine E7D Chartplotter.
- "MY TIME FLY’s” is a superb example of the Hinckley 29 Runabout. She is perfect for daytrips with family and friends. With her shallow draft she can basically be placed steps away from the sand. Her Aristo Blue Hull gives her a real sporty look. Always stored with Hinckley under the JetBoat Program. Other cruising/entertaining amenities include: Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote and anchor and includes a saltwater wash down. Pressurized fresh water sink Insulated cooler Fresh water cockpit shower. Electric Vacu-flush® marine head Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm. Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising: Stamoid ivory-colored tonneau cover - Attaches to windshield and cockpit caprail covering entire cockpit. Set-up for fishing rods including storage racks. UltraLeather covered seat cushions throughout, as well as UltraLeather helm seating Bimini Top - with forward, side and aft eisenglass windows that are removable – Ivory color.
- HULL and DECK
- HULL: Aristo Blue Awlgrip Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid with teak decking in cockpit Double Light Cream boot stripe Red bottom paint Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. Deck Features: Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
- The Cockpit is finished with: Teak Decking ADDED 2012 Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windows have wipers with washers. Varnished teak: Dash, interior windshield frame, and cockpit coaming cap. Direct overboard drainage scuppers. Overview: A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area with a folding teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin. Varnished teak table is removable and converts to a berth with a short & long pedestal Four (2-pair) remote speakers Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use. Bimini Top (6’3”) with eisenglass windscreen, side aft drop curtains, telescoping legs and boot CUDDY CABIN: Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4' 1" headroom. There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow. Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Sunbrella Heather Blue #5474 fabric. This area also has: Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm Storage bins under the cushions Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve (hidden under the cushions) (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
- Forward is the Helm Area with Ivory UltraLeather helm and passenger swivel chairs custom mounted on Garelick aluminum pedestals. Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck. Stereo speakers are port and starboard outboard below each shelf Port: Passenger area has a varnished teak & carbon fiber locking glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail. Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a custom double-cup holder built-in (2) Custom mounted 12-volt “cigarette style” outlets. Starboard - is the Helm Station. Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap. Settee cushions are covered in matching Baltic UltraLeather with Ivory UltraLeather piping Two storage lockers under bottom cushions Varnished teak table is removable and converts to a berth with a short & long pedestal
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- The Helm Station features: Varnished teak & carbon fiber dash 15” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control Engine gauges and controls Windlass helm control with remote at locker Remote stereo control Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine E7D Hybrid/touchscreen Chart Plotter (NEW in 2012) Raymarine 53 DSC VHF Radio, with VHF antenna Raymarine ST6001 Plus Autopilot Ritchie compass
- MID AND AFT COCKPIT
- MID-COCKPIT: The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area. Other features: Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater Top-opening access to an insulated cooler Aft facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box - Covered in matching Baltic UltraLeather with Ivory UltraLeather piping Cockpit speakers AFT COCKPIT: Full-width, forward-facing aft settee with seating covered in matching Baltic UltraLeather with Ivory UltraLeather piping. Storage locker under starboard seat Freshwater shower is located under the starboard forward facing settee (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks (2) Rupp fishing rod racks mounted under starboard coaming, holds two rods each.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-Volt DC electrical system: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable 80-amp battery alternator 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Mechanical features include: Racor fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature Halon Fire Suppression System Trim tabs Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker Pressure freshwater water system 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Engine sound insulation: Electric lift engine box riser Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover Baffled and insulated engine air intake Custom muffler
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground tackle: Muir electric windlass - control at helm Delta 15# anchor - mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor Equipment: Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket Life jackets Hand-held flare kit Running lights (2) Fire extinguishers (4) Dock lines (3) Fenders with covers Telescoping boat hook
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378