- Vessel Walkthrough
- Three staterooms provide accommodations for six guests with two separate heads with showers. Crew quarters for two are forward with head and shower. Wheelhouse is forward on main deck. Next aft on main deck is serving pantry with stainless sink, refrigerator and icemaker. The main salon has a color TV with VCR & CD player and upholstered club chairs with three custom mahogany tables. Aft deck has oval teak table which seatsfour with folding teak chairs. Owner’s and guest accommodations are below and have retained their original arrangement and mahogany furniture. The owner’s stateroom is aft with two outboard berths, bureau between bunks, and full wardrobe. Head is to port with stall shower. Forward to starboard is guest head with stall shower. Guest staterooms have twin fore and aft lowers with storage under bunks, full length wardrobes and bureaus between bunks. Access to crew quarters and galley are forward through starboard side of pantry. Galley has built-in refrigerator and deep freeze to starboard, 4-burner ceramicelectric cooktop, convection/microwave oven. Stainless steel sink is to port. GE full-size dishwasher. Opposite to starboard is dinette. * *Note: Appliances need replacing Forepeak has raised upper lower berths. To port, full-size Kenmore washer and dryer. Head in forepeak with stall shower to starboard.
- Electrical System
- Onan 15kw generator with lift muffler 12V DC. 110 & 220 VAC 1 - Group 31 generator battery – New 12/13 2 - Group 31 -12 VDC engine batteries – New 12/13
- Azimuth compass 1000 Raytheon V850 color scope depth finder Standard Horizon depth finder VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF ICOM model IC-M SEA222 SSB radio telephone Raytheon radar model R21XX Raster scan Garmin 3006C GPS (new 2005) EPIRB Mini Class B 20” Color Hitachi TV Jensen cassette player Panasonic VCR
- Other Equipment
- Morse dual lever controls Midship steering wheel Danforth constellation compass in binnacle Sea Talk auto helm auto pilot Rudder angle indicator Wind speed and direction indicator Fire extinguishers: 10 BI & BII CO2 & DC Halon Fireboy in Engine Room (weighed/Tagged 6/2004) (2) 60# anchors, 3’ chain and 200’ ¾” nylon rode, anchor winch Life preservers: 30 Type II, 8 new Type I, 3 children’s First Aid kit 4 Cruisair AC systems (1 new 2005) (2) 24” diameter ring buoys 8” diameter brass bell Double air horn trumpets atop house Hand held and Ray 10” diameter spotlights atop wheelhouse with remote Fuel Usage at Cruising RPM’s (1500) plus genset 11 gph @10 knots = Range 720 miles (Fuel Capacity= 800 gallons)
- 1939 Trumpy motor yacht, Eleanor --reported to be "one of the most original and faithfully maintained and restored of the remaining pre-WWII Trumpys" ( * John Birmingham, 2002, Yacht Forum ) This highly pedigreed beauty belonged most notably to Howard Hughes for several years and was acquired by current owner in spring 2013, with an eye towards preserving a piece of history. Hauled and surveyed in late 2013 (survey available upon request); new paint and zincs, all survey recommendations addressed. Fresh paint above and below the water, inside and out. Hull had been re-fastened in 2005 according to owner from that time. Hull is cedar on oak frames. Now equipped with new starters, alternators, batteries, new wiring, etc (2013); just-installed Onan 15 Kw generator; new bilge pumps (three); new water tanks, holding tanks, toilets (2005). Engines are twin Detroit 6-71s. Naturally finished salon with original silver and brass fittings on roll-down windows. Original tri-cabin layout aft with ensuite head in master stateroom. Spacious crew quarters and galley forward, including custom-made wine storage cabinet! Crew quarters has full head and accommodations for washer and dryer. Large and easily accessible engine room. Butler's pantry on main deck. Over 6'2" headroom throughout. New Hull Survey available on request. 10/13
- Additional Information
- We highly recommend that Moores Marine Yachting Center have an opportunity to bid on this project www.woodenboatrepair.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David C. Lacz: Office: 954-779-7377 Cell: 401-641-2951 Email: email@example.com