- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Damiana" is cruise ready and is loaded with options !!!
This vessel features Air Conditioning, Generator, Water Maker, Solar Power, Washer/Dryer, Spinnaker,
11ft Hard Bottom Dinghy with a 4-Stroke 15hp Motor,
and loads of recent and new upgrades.
If you are in the market for a turnkey Sail Catamaran...
this is a great buying opportunity.
- Accommodations Overview
- This reputable long range vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owner’s Suite with Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Guest Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. The Starboard Guest Head is accessible from both Guest staterooms. The light and airy Salon/ Dinette includes the Navigation Station and adjoining fully equipped Galley. Teak and holly floors throughout. Louvered teak wood doors and wood trim. Vinyl headliners throughout. All hatches and ports are screened. The interior is fully air-conditioned with reverse cycle heating.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- Raised Salon / Dinette with expansive windows offers unparalleled views. Large curved settee with storage below, seats (8) comfortably. Shelves above with more storage underneath. Large adjustable high/low table for dining or entertaining. Hanging storage locker with an upper Entertainment Center area with 19" Viewsonic VS11354 Monitor and electric outlets. Stereo/CD player - NEW 2011 - with (2) indoor speakers and outdoor speakers in the Cockpit. Hatches have Oceanair Skyscreen/ shades. Windows have both indoor and outside covers. Wall-mounted ship’s clock and EPIRB. Built-in LED lighting plus some florescent. Entrance from the Cockpit with retractable screen door and Eisner Step for secure footing. The Navigation Station Large chart table with chart storage underneath. The control panel swings open to reveal the solar power controller in a storage area. Adjacent storage locker. Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Cockpit remote. Barometer/hydrometer.
- The Galley is u-shaped. Top-loading Adler-Barbour 10 cubic feet Super Cold Machine refrigerator/freezer - 60/40 with 6” foam insulation and divider with digital temperature readouts. Princess (3) burner stove - NEW 2011 - with oven with storage area below. Microwave - NEW 2011. Countertops with stainless steel double sink. Delta faucet with pull out sprayer - NEW 2012. Separate Seagull filter to provide the purest possible drinking water. Upper and lower storage cabinetry. Storage drawers. Aluminum 20 lb propane tank, regulator with shut-off solenoid. 12V Exhaust blower. Fire Extinguisher installed. Custom cooking pots, dishes and flatware. Huge pantry in the Port Hull.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner's Master Stateroom is aft. Custom shelving and the huge pantry are in companionway leading forward to private Head and shower. Queen size bed facing fore and aft. Upholstered seat with storage below. Cedar-lined closet with louvered doors. Storage lockers and drawers. Overhead hatch with screen. Portholes with screens. Private Head and Shower Fresh water electric toilet with macerator and holding tank. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage. Mirrored cabinet with lots of storage. Separate shower with on demand auxiliary heater.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Guest Stateroom is aft. A large teak bookcase is in the companionway. The Guest Head and shower can be accessed from the companionway or the forward Guest Stateroom. VIP Guest Stateroom Queen size berth facing athwartship. Upholstered seat with storage below. Cedar-lined hanging closet and plenty of storage. Forward Guest Stateroom Double berth. Splendide Washer-Dryer with small cupboard below. Water maker is installed under the bunk. Guest Head Fresh water electric toilet with macerator and holding tank. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirror cabinet with plenty of storage. Separate shower.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Simrad Chart Plotter with CMAP Wide Area Charts - 2007. Simrad Speed - Being Replaced January/ February 2014. Simrad Depth - Being Replaced January/ February 2014. Simrad Wind - Being Replaced January/ February 2014. Simrad Autopilot (Hydraulic Ram T1 - Rebuilt 2009; Hydraulic motor - Replaced 2009. Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Cockpit Remote. Port Networks Wireless Bridge (WiFi Extender). NEW Electronics installation scheduled for January 2014.
- Phasor Marinized 6.5 kW Kubota GL-6500S-RV Generator. (6) AGM Lifeline GPL4CT house batteries (installed 2009 ) (660 amp hr). (2) AGM Lifeline 24T starter batteries (installed 2011 ). Magnasine MS2000 pure sine wave inverter charger, 2000 VAC, 100 ADC. Auxiliary battery charger 40 amps. Upgraded 600 watts Solar in (8 x 75 watts) panels. Blue Sky 6024H 60 amp Solar boost (installed behind panel). (2) Standard 30 amp shore power circuits. 50 ft Shore power cords (both 2x30 amp and 1x50 amp) plus adapters (20,30,50 amp).
- Spectra Catalina 300 12-15 gph Water Maker - NEW 2007 (installed starboard forward cabin). (In stallation of rebuilt Clark pump scheduled for January 2014.) 100 gallon Water tank. 10 gallon Water heater - NEW 2013. (2) Fresh water electric marine toilets with macerator and holding tank. Pumps and hoses replaced as needed.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2007 11’ Avon by West Marine Hard-bottom Dinghy with 15hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor, ladder and (2) anchors. Aluminum radar arch with hard top supporting solar panels. Dinghy davits with 6:1 snatch blocks. Molded console to port with space for instruments and line bin. Line organizer pockets. Bulkhead mounted Edson stainless steel wheel with wheel brake. Adjustable Helm seat with arm and foot rests - NEW 2011. Cockpit table top - NEW 2014. Sunbrella cushion covers - NEW 2009. (5) Storage lockers: (3) behind seat, (2) under seat. Large Magma BBQ - 2011. Vinyl surround enclosure. Shade covers - 2007. Rain covers (awnings over hatches in Salon and Staterooms) - 2011. Winch for Spinnaker. Non skid on all deck surfaces. (4) Large foredeck lockers. Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens. Molded swim steps port and starboard. Swim ladder starboard. Shower on swim steps. Trampolines - NEW November 2011. Corner bow rails with integral seats. (4) Diesel Jerry cans - 2009. Gasoline Jerry can. Spare propane tank - NEW 2012. Jabsco searchlight - motor replaced 2012 - with remote. (2) Delta anchors: 45 lb and 35 lb. (2) Danforth anchors, including collapsible in bag (never used). 1000 watt Windlass - NEW 2009 – with deck mounted switches. 2nd Anchor roller - Built 2010. Fiorentino para anchor including sheets - 2010 (never used). Dock lines - NEW 2012. NEW Bottom paint scheduled for January 2014.
- Sails and Rigging
- Doyle fully battened Main with dual reef points -New 2010. Jiffy reefing at the Helm. Stackpack and Doyle fully battened self-tailing Jib - New 2010. Doyle Spinnaker - built 2007 - with ATN sock, fully rigged. Stainless steel stanchions. .ATN Storm sail (new-never used). Lazy Jacks. Standing rigging - replaced in 2007 - purchased from JSI, professionally installed. All Running rigging - replaced in 2007 - including spare halyard, and updated as necessary. Life lines - NEW 2012. Garhauer adjustable boom vang - NEW 2011-12 - NEW springs 2014. Electric winch at Helm, all sheets run through clutches. Manual winch in Cockpit for spinnaker.
- Hull, deck and bulkhead constructed of triaxial, biaxial and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Nidacore in subsoles and bulkheads, all vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength and light weight. The hull is fastened to the deck chemically and mechanically. Deck hardware is reinforced with aluminum plates molded into lay-up. Twin fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls. The hull under the waterline is solid fiberglass (in which also the two keels are integrated). Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow and keels.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 30hp Volvo Penta MD2030B Diesel Engines. Volvo Penta sail drives 130S - NEW 2007. Alternator and regulator starboard - NEW 2007. NEW Propellers scheduled for installation January 2014. Steering cables - Replaced 2012. Throttle cables - Replaced 2010. (2) Cruisair air conditioning systems with reverse cycle heater. Lots of spare parts and supplies.
- Safety Equipment
- Winslow (6) person offshore life raft. Wall-mounted EPIRB in Salon.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229