- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the perfect cruising yacht! Fully loaded, Well-maintained, and she's ready to go.
- Cockpit with transom door.
- CAT 3208's- 375HP
- Aluminum Window Frames
- Caribe Tender w/ 20 HP Honda
- HRO Water maker
- Recent- Tecma Head upgrade.
- Classic parquet floors
- Accommodations & Layout
- "Dana Marie" features a three stateroom layout with an up galley. The salon has a large L-settee to starboard and two Grand Banks teak chairs to port. The salon upholstery is original and in very good condition. The yacht table is drop-leaf and there is a large dry bar with drawers and ice maker below, just aft of the lower helm. The master stateroom is aft with an island queen berth, hanging locker, ample drawer storage and separate head and stall shower. The forward port guest stateroom has a double berth, hanging locker and drawer storage. The forward stateroom is a very large V-berth with hanging locker and plenty of drawer storage. There is a Whirlpool separate washer/dryer just aft and to the starboard of the V-berth. Next aft is a large guest head with stall shower. Both heads have been upgraded to Tecma Silence plus toilet systems.
- Bright, up galley layout Princess- propane stove/oven SeaWard- Propane Control Grunert refrigerator with freezer HRO- Water Maker Ample storage Sharp microwave 20 gallon hot water heater Large SS sink Filtration for freshwater system
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Lower helm: Furuno- NavNet- chartplotter/Depthsounder Raytheon- R71 Radar SEA- 156 VHF Raytheon- GPS Robertson- AP 1000 autopilot Trimble Navigation- Chartplotter AFI- searchlight control Glendinning- Synchronizer Windlass Control Boat Leveler- Trim tab control Sea Air- Battery gauge with selector switch Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Trace- RC-2000 Inverter Remote Control Cruising Equipment-Amp Hours Compass Upper Helm: SEA- 156 VHF Radio Robertson- F100 Autopilot remote. Combi- Stereo
- Onan 8kW generator w/850 hrs 12 VDC system 6 AGM House batteries DC outlet at helm Trace 2500 Watt inverter/charger 110 VAC system Lewco- 40 amp auto & manual battery charger Dockside electrical cables
- The engines are Caterpillar 3208 rated at 375hp. These engines are turbocharged. The displacement size is over 10 liters each, which makes for an ideal combination with the heavy semi-displacement Grand Banks hull. These engines are well noted for their longevity, fuel economy and smooth running. Twin Caterpillar 375 HP engines w/2320 hours Espar diesel furnace with digital thermostat Twin disc transmission Dual Racor 900 fuel filters Automatic halon fire control system Standard shaft seals Acoustical insulation Three auto and manual bilge pumps Two bilge blowers Holding tank w/macerator Tankwatch system for holding tank
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Roskelley-Olsson 600 lb electric davit Air Horn Teak swim platform 10' Caribe Tender w/20 hp Honda four-stroke Lofrans horizontal windlass 45 lb CQR anchor w/200' chain Danforth spare anchor w/chain & line Transom door ! Hot/cold transom shower Sea-B-Que BBQ Navy canvas: bimini, dodger, FB cover, dinghy cover, BBQ cover, aft stateroom exterior door cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Give Brad a call on his mobile phone: 206-423-5504 or email him: Brad@DenisonYachtSales.com