- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 350
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Dark Blue hull Italian Express Cruiser. Large cockpit with dinghy garage and sun pad aft and on foredeck. Large swim step. Great interior with big master stateroom aft and convertable U shaped settee dinette forward.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- A really sporty class of boats, all shaing a bold line and great allure. An incisive design, strong in the knowledge that it's a classical style looking to the future. The level of performance is the maximum in this category, thanks to the choice of spirited engines, able to develop a lively power. Refinement and elegance are the two continuous themes, applied to all the solutions adopted: from the sporty seats, with their envoloping structure (that guarantees good support both lateral and lengthwise, appropriate for the characteristics of the boat) to the reclining chair with its footrests that offer the thrilling "fast" driving, designed for that taste of all-round freedom.
- Cockpit Helm Area
- Cockpit and helm position: Self-draining Hinged resin roll bars Cabinet with washbasin, tap and cooking grill Housing for second 50 litre fridge (extra) N. 2 automatic fire extinguishers in the engine room N. 1 manual fire extinguisher in the cockpit Side housing under stern sun-deck for gas cylinders 2-seater driving position (1 with electrical back and forward adjustment, 1 rotating) Co-pilot's chair Ushaped sofa Stern sun-deck Housing for tender with servo assisted opening beneath the stern sundeck Dinghy and outboard in tender garage Peaks for stowage of materials Cup holders Object holder Table Teak steps for access to the side deck Teak-laid swimming platform Cockpit floor partly teak-laid Foldaway bathing ladder with handrail Cockpit shower with mixer tap Cockpit and side deck lighting Cockpit access door Hood housing on roll bar Cockpit Helm cover Bimini Canvas Boathook Owner's manual Helm position: Remote radio/CD control panel Dual colour/briar wood aluminium dashboard Single electronic Volvo Penta throttle lever Hydraulic steering Wood and/or leather wheel Bar angle indicator Hydraulic trim tabs with indicator Complete engine instrumentation: oil pressure and water temperature gauges, voltmeters, clock, tachometer, trim indicators Knot meter, total and partial odometer, echo scanner Fuel level gauge magnetic Ritchie compass Horn control Navigation and tail light controls Anchor winch control Bilge pump control 12 volt mobile phone socket Chart reading table and object holder
- Additional Description
- 2 x 120 amp/h batteries Utilities on power supply panel with magentothermal protection devices 32 amp / 230 volt harbour power socket with connector cable Automatic 30 amp battery charger Protection with 230 volt safety switch and single protection devices on all utilities Galvanic insulation unit Cathodic protection for seacocks Sockets Deflector on harbour line/generator power supply panel Magnetothermal winch protection device Battery disconnector
- Additional Description
- Anodised bow roller Bow storage locker Teak on bow deck 700 watt electric anchor winch with warping bell Bruce 10 kg anchor 30 metre 8 mm chain Chain washer water intake 2 bow cleats, 2 central and 4 to the stern, in AISI 316 stainless steel Opening s.s. pulpit at the bow, with safety wires/cable and terminals in AISI 316 s.s., with fender holders and 6 fenders S.s. stern guardrails and roll bar handles 2 hatches on the bow deck 5 s.s. portholes Front glass windscreen with steel frame Pilot's windscreen wiper AISI 316 s.s. rubbing band Navigation lights Ensign staff Horn AISI 316 s.s. fuel and water caps Fuel tank air vent with anti-flame and anti-spray net Water tank air vent Starboard discharge suppers in AISI 316 s.s. U-shaped hooks to bow and stern Anti-slip surfaces on deck and side decks
- Saloon and galley
- Foldaway cabin access door Wood entrance stairway with courtesy lights Leather sofa folding down into beds Folding cherry wood table with cushion Floor wood-laid Stereo radio/CD with outside and inside loudspeakers Ceiling lights and spotlights Kitchen worktop Two burner gas stove S.s. washbasin with mixer tap Water level gauge Microwave oven 85 litre fridge Housing for TV Bar unit
- Raymarine E80 GPS Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot Speed Depth Stereo Flat screen Heat and Air Conditioning Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- bill@denisonyachtsales 310 821 5883