Sanity Seaker features a large air conditioned helm deck area that offers unobstructed 360 degrees of visibility and plenty of seating.
A starboard located sliding door allows access into the cabin. Descending several steps there is a galley to starboard and a large L-shape sofa to port. The first of two cabins is to port and has upper and lower bunks. The master is forward with an island style bed and private access to the single starboard head. Head entry can also be made by a door on the companionway.
The 119 square foot cockpit is sure to please any serious angler. In addition to space, the functionality of the 45 cockpit with a tackle center, engine room access, in deck fish box and refrigerated step for drinks offers what many hope to find only in sixty foot boats. Her 1000 hour service has been done.
- CruisAir heating and air conditioning Teak cocktail table L-Shaped sofa with storage underneath (upgraded style) Dimmer controlled recessed lighting Upgraded TV Samsung 15 LCD flat panel Stereo and DVD and VHS player Solid cherry tick Amtico flooring Indirect lighting behind valances Ships electric panel Majilite headliner Sliding salon door Teak veneer finish Recessed speakers in headliner Custom carpet
- Corian counter tops Undermount stainless sink Removable cover for cook top with exhaust fan Microwave/Convection oven (2) burner cock top with built in exhaust fan Under counter refrigerator/freezer with custom ventilation to preserve units Drawer and cabinet storage Water tank gauge
- Master Stateroom
- Island double bed that lifts to reveal storage underneath CruisAir heating and air conditioning (2) Hanging lockers Carpeting Drawer storage 15 flat panel TV Recessed direct lighting Overhead hatch Upgraded mattress Head access Reading lights Indirect lighting Stereo speakers that connect to the interior system
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks Hanging locker Upgraded mattresses Storage under bottom bunk Carpet Recessed lighting Overhead hatch Stereo speakers that connect to the interior system
- Entry from companionway or master stateroom CruisAir heating and air conditioning Brushed aluminum shower door Vacu flush head Stall shower Exhaust fan Mirror faced medicine cabinet Solid cherry tick Amtico flooring Linen storage Automatic shower pump Corian topped vanity with teak face and bone sink Towel bar and ring Overhead hatch
- Helm Area
- Fiberglass pod with single lever controls (3) Blue Water products teak ladder back chairs with customer added slides Raised wraparound windshield CrusAir heating and air conditioning Full enclosure, new 2013 (3) Windshield wipers Recessed electronics boxes Rexroth controls Recessed lighting in hardtop Custom Helm cover Moritz monitoring system Refrigerator/ice maker in starboard cabinet Storage under bench seating Palm Beach Towers hardtop and tower Recessed teaser reel box with Miya Epoch 24 Volt teaser reels Running lights recessed in hardtop Manual engine shut down switches VHF radios and switches in console radio box Fire system control Electric teaser reels Sat TV DVD - VHS player
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Sat TV Tracvision M5 with gyro 2 direct Sat receivers Tower - New 2013 Furuno NavNet 14" Chartplotter New 2013 Furuno autopilot New 2013 (2) 604 ICOM VHF Furuno autopilot "Navpilot" New 2013, Furuno RD33 NavData Fusion stereo system with (6) JL Audio speakers (2) Furuno NavNets VX2 New 2013 Furuno 3D, TZ NavNet 14" TZ Touch New 2013 Custom teak electronics panel
- Fishing Equipment
- Triple spreader riggers Center rigger (2) Live wells Bluewater rocket launcher (16) Rod holders Palm Beachtower Transom door and gate
- Tackle center with drawers, bait prep, freezer, and engine room access Additional shelf storage to starboard Refrigerated cockpit step (separate unit from freezer to allow for efficient chilling) In deck fish box with gas pistons for lids In deck live well with gas piston for lid Additional in deck box with gas piston for lid Lazarette hatch Cabinet for gaff and mop storage Cabinet for dockside water connection, cable master and wash down system (4) Flush mount rod holders (two swivel) Transom door with lift gate Indirect lighting Stereo speakers Tower release double spreader outriggers Center rigger (6) Rod aft rocket launcher aft hardtop Cockpit freezer with its own unit to achieve maximum freeze temperatures 119 square feet (2) Clearing rod holders on the port and starboard tower legs Refrigerated step box
- Onan 17.5KW E-QD genset, 1350 hours 1/2014 (2) Charles battery chargers Battery parallel Glendenning cable master for shore power cable AC/DC service Smart boost voltage stabilizers Battery boxes for batteries in engine room Electrical control panel in salon
- Engine Room
- AC/DC lighting Awlgrip finish Racor fuel filters Delta T engine room ventilation system Engine room gauge package Priming pumps (24 volt) Power assist hydraulic steering Oil pump out system
- Customer Remarks
- Brand new strataglass enclosure Brand new Veem 5 blade props New bottom paint complete bottom job taken down to fiberglass, over $10,000 spent, 2012 (2) Blue ocean LED 3010 underwater lights (2) Seavision white underwater lights (2) Recessed blue lights in tower platform and (2) blue courtesy lights under cockpit boelsters, blue LED step light All brand new sheets, pillows, mattress pads and bed spreads in guest and master bedroom Brand new complete cockpit cover aft and sides with new forward windshield cover. All new carpet inside and out, staterooms, salon and helm
- Other Features
- Dual AC/DC water pump systems Head hunter water pump 240 volt Hot water heater (2) Fuel tanks Molded buggy top in tower Buell air horns NavNet 3D monitor in tower Fresh water wash down inside anchor locker Luxury edition interior package (3) Bomar foredeck hatches All bilge areas awlgrip finished Engine package upgrade to V10 1100 CRM MAN engines Underwater lights New in 2010 Central Vac system Anchor locker (bow) Lewmar windlass Rub rail painted to match gel coat Crash pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact: MB