- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- BF50A 4
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
This is an incredible 30' Catamaran which is very spacious and comfortable for cruising! Clean and well maintained she is ready for you to move aboard and enjoy!
Call today to take a look!
- Two anchors 100' 3/8" chain, 200' rode Bow Roller (2009) Windlass (2009) Bow and stern corner rails with double lifelines Canvas Bimini with screens Dodger Folding Cockpit Table Bow corner rail seats Two transom SS swim ladders Molded Transom Steps
- 50 H.P. Honda BF50A four stroke gas engine (1999) Throttle Cable (2009) Pedestal Steering
- Battery charger Shore Power cord Two automatic bilge pumps Three Batteries; 1 starting and 1 house
- VHF Radio and antenna (2009) Tridata depth/speed/log Compass Autopilot (2009) Stereo with cockpit and forward deck speakers
- Gimballed Hillerange Propane two burner stove with oven Ice Box top loading Dual SS sinks Hot and cold pressure water Microwave
- The large cockpit of this catamaran flows directly into the salon via the retractable coach roof making it very comfortable to relax and enjoy the spacious salon. With a wrap around settee and two captains chairs you can sit back and take in the views. The galley down arrangement to port is clean and efficient with plenty of storage. With two queen berths, one in each hull and a full walk in shower and head this boat feels like a much larger boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jane@EdwardsYachtSales.com 813-917-0911