- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ULTIMATE LONG-RANGE FISHING MACHINE!
(the word "immaculate" can
certainly be used for this vessel)
MAJOR REFIT IN 2006 ... INCLUDING A REBUILD ON BOTH DETROIT DIESELS AND A NEW CATERPILLAR GENERATOR!
- 2006 Refit Particulars
- Removed and replaced the flybridge. New plywood, fasteners, fiberglass overlay. Rebuilt the main engines. Installed new auxiliary Caterpillar generator. The fuel tanks were inspected, cleaned, the fuel was polished and all related hose were replaced. All exterior fiberglass sheathing removed and replaced with two layers of double bias mat (dbm). The underbody was refastened from the keel to the chine blocks with new #12 silicon bronze fasteners. The starboard side bulwarks were rebuilt. The entire electrical system was removed and completely rewired. A new abating shear guard and quarter guards were installed. New Freeman deck hatches were installed. A new steering system was installed. New engine controls were installed. New toilets, waste tank and related plumbing were installed. New gray water system installed. New interior soft goods. New bait tank, bait pumps and related plumbing. New non-skid on decks, complete interior and exterior cosmetic refinishing to yacht standards.
- Sleeps (6) total Master stateroom: Double berth and ensuite head and shower Guest stateroom with (2) bunks Forward stateroom with (3) bunks Guest enclosed head with shower Bose stereo system Overhead rod storage Galley: Vitrifrigo 12v/120v (4) drawer stainless steel refrigerator/freezer Princess Seward M-3347-1310 3-burner electric stove top and oven U Line ice maker Microwave Galley dinette seats (6) Plynyl flooring (non-slip)
- Electronics and Navigation
- Lower Helm Station: Furuno NavNet VX2 10" display: GPS / 48-mile Radar / Fish Finder Simrad AP 26 auto pilot control Ritchie 4" compass Flybridge Helm Station: Furuno NavNet VX2 10" display: GPS / 48-mile Radar / Fish Finder Furuno GP-32 GPS Furuno network sounder ETR-30N Simrad AP 25 control iCom IC-M602 VHF radio Ritchie compass Seatell Wave Call 3000 SAT phone (3) Lebroc helm chairs at flybridge Tower Helm Station: Furuno NavNet VX2 6" display: GPS / 36-mile Radar / Fish Finder Simrad AP 26 control iCom IC-A110 Air Band radio iCom IC-V8000 VHF FM Yaesu FT-8900R Quad-band FM Ritchie 3" compass (2) Lebroc helm chairs
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- 40' Swordfish plank with a 12v winch Full tower with enclosed bucket, full controls and electronics 6-8 Scoop custom fiberglass bait tank (21) Rod holders Built-in tackle storage 5-ton refrigerated fish hold (25 degrees) Electric winches for dinghy Muir HR 2500 Chetah 24v windlass Stainless steel anchor roller Trefoil (Bruce type) 32 kg anchor with 250' of 5/16 chain and 300' of 3/4" nylon rode ACR 406 EPIRB (3) Freeman hatches for engine room access; center hatch with hydraulic rams Freeman hatch for fish hold Freeman hatch for lazarette aft bilge Flopper stoppers Non-skid decks Halogen deck lights Bimini for bridge (great condition) Canvas covers for (3) Lebroc helm chairs and dash cover for bridge Custom tower canvas cover Custom skiff canvas cover Teak swim step
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V71 TI 1,700 hours since rebuild in 2006 by PCE Diesel of National City, CA 10 knot cruise at 1600 RPM 425 horsepower each Allison gearbox 2" Stainless steel shafts Twin Disc; 3-station EC-3000 marine control system 27 x 25 4-blade propellers Seastar hydraulic steering; 3-station Accu-Steer HRP 75-12 auto pilot pump Sea Star BA 175-75M hydraulic steering ram Walker Air Sep's air filters (3) High water alarms Exhaust heat blankets
- Caterpillar 19 kW generator; 1,000 hours ( new 2006 ) with sound shield Racor 500 fuel filter for generator GE 20 gallon hot water heater Daily Marine water maker 20 gallons an hour (480 gallons a day) (2) 8D 24v starting bank batteries (2) 8D 24v house bank batteries (2) 8D 12v house bank batteries (1) G31 generator starting battery 12 / 24 volt DC 110 / 220 volt AC 110 / 220 Shore power (2) Newmar Phase Three 12v Smart 3-bank charger; Model: PT-24-40 (5) Rule automatic bilge pumps (1) Jabsco emergency belt driven bilge pump (2) Rule shower sump pumps Jabsco macerator pump for holding tank Jabsco fish hold macerator pump Waterway 120v bait pump Racor fuel filters (2) 8" 24v engine room fans Engine room sight gauges for fuel Engine room storage closet for spare parts/fluids
- Additional Information
- 9'3" Zodiac Rover RIB 280 with 8 hp Yamaha outboard Elliot Solas A 6-person life raft (2 years pass certification)
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.