A GREAT BOAT, NOW EVEN BETTER!!
"Sea Mist" is a worthy classic. Her systems have been upgraded and maintained as she has gracefully aged. A true classic for the traditional yachtsman. She has a newer engine, generator, newer sails and even air conditioning. Current owner is professional mariner in the yacht repair business. She has been well looked after and is exceptional for her age!
Allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Sea Mist" today.
- Private master stateroom has v-berth with filler, 4 drawers, 4 hullside lockers, anchor locker access, chart storage, portlights w/ curtains, overhead hatch. Next aft is full beam head area with head to starboard along with 3 drawers and 3 lockers, shower with sump pump. To port is a storage locker, vanity with stainless sink, 3 drawer, mirrored medicine cabinet and ample storage racks Salon has new 2012 cushions with settee to starboard and u-shaped dining settee to port. 7 storage lockers each side of the salon and ample under settee storage with 4 drawers and 3 lockers. Incredible storage capacity for a boat of this size! Galley is full width aft with ample food prep counter space.
- Adler Barbour 12v Cold Machine refrigerator w/ freezer Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven Single Stainless steel sink Pressure hot/cold water Dry storage locker 4 sliding door lockers Built-in galleyware and utensil storage Drawer and 2 under counter cabinets Propane system solenoid control
- Raymarine P-70 Smart Pilot autopilot (NEW 2013) Garmin 541S GPS/Map Datamarine depth sounder Standard Horizon VHF Westamarine hand held VHF Ritchie 6" compass Dual Marine stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers
- Electrical & Mechanical
- (4) batteries 100 amp automatic battery charger Heart Freedom 25 inverter/charger (2500 watt) Link 2000 battery monitor Galvanic Isolator Entec 4.2 kw generator w/ 315 hrs Powerline 100 amp alternator Engine panel w/ tach, voltage, oil pressure and temp gauges Marine Air 16K BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat Automatic & manual bilge pumps Racor fuel filter Manual head w/ Y-valve Groco raw water strainer Edson manual steering wheel BC Fire extinguisher CO fume detector
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Large Danforth anchor w/ 50' chain & 100' 3/4" rode, Bruce 33# anchor w/ 50' chain & 150' rode, Small Danforth lunch hook Lofrans manual windlass Dodger has Isenglass covers Cockpit fly awning is NEW Mainsail cover is NEW Binnacle cover is NEW Cockpit cushions Cockpit teak table Cockpit drink holders Two dorades Mercury 2.2 hp OB engine OB motor mount 2 Horseshoe buoys Full length rubrail w/ SS striker Elk hide wheel cover (4) Life jackets Swim ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- 120% genoa, Mainsail NEW in 2010 Standing rigging replaced with Norseman in 2010 Winches: (4) Lewmar regular, (3) Barlow 24 ST primaries Running rigging NEW in 2012 Deck stepped aluminum mast Mainsheet traveler Winch holder at mast Wind vane at masthead
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Sea Mist was purchased by a master mariner early in 2012. He has carefully gone through and refurbished each system on the boat as needed. There is nothing "1973" about the boat except her "classic" style. Her sailing ability is legendary. She is a capable offshore boat that will prove to be a delight to her future owners! Fresh Trinidad bottom paint 9/2013 Brightwork in exceptional condition All manuals on board Basic spares for coastal cruising
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Listed by Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details.