- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BT 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This JC built Portsmouth / Sisu Downeaster designed by Royal Lowell is an exceptional Downeast Flybridge Cruiser. They have been proven to be excellent sea boats, which offer a dry ride in rough conditions while providing comfortable cruising accommodations. She has a beautiful teak interior, and low hrs on her dependable Cummins Diesel and with her vetus bow thruster make this Portsmouth easy to maneuver. Scylla is a two boat owner that has the feel of a much larger boat, but in a small package
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Teak interior joinery with teak and holley cabin sole, polished stainless steel opening ports. She sleeps four, V-berth with filler cushion is forward followed aft by an enclosed head with shower to starboard, and storage area and hanging locker to port. Next aft is the main salon with lower steering station to starboard followed by the galley. To port there is a large settee which converts to a double berth with a dinette table which retracts and stores beneath the settee. The salon has great visibility on all sides.
- Galley is located in the main salon along the starboard side with numerous cabinets and storage lockers. Norcold AC/DC refrigerator-freezer SS Hot Water heater Microwave Oven H&C pressure water Deep Stainless Steel Sink
- Delta Anchor & 200ft Rode Simpson Lawrence Windlass Bow Slash rail Teak Hand Rails Cockpit Scuppers Teak Swim Platform & S/Steel Ladder Bowmar Deck Hatches Cockpit Storage Lockers Cockpit lighting Cockpit flood light Raw Water wash down Fly Bridge Cover Bimini Top with Boot Teak & Holy Cabin Sole
- Electronics and Helm
- Vetus Bow Thruster Both Station Autohelm Tri Data Carbon Monoxide alarm Autohelm 6000 Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF Alpine CD IDA-X200 Aqua Signal Map Light Teak & Stainless Wheel Helm Seat & foot rest Ritchie Compass Spotlight Both Stations Clock & Barometer
- 30 Amp Electrical service Heart Interface Inverter Mermaid AC/Heat Par Electric Head Electro Scan Waste Treatment VAC shore power Two 8D batteries 60 amp charger 1800 watt Inverter 110 volt outlets Amphour & twin battery monitor Circuit breaker panel Battery selector switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 5.9 BT w/ 782.6 Hrs 4 Blade Prop 20R X 18.7 Dripless Shaft Seal Racor Fuel Separator
- Brokers Comments
- This a great Portsmouth cruising model with rough water capabilities and very economical to run, in above average condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.