- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Any prospective buyer looking for a yacht in the 40' range should look at the 40 Ocean. First, with most conventional four stroke Cat power these vessels will cruise around 24 knots and burn roughly 24 gph. Also, the unique layout offers a large combo salon, galley and dinette. And, under the dinette is a huge master stateroom with 7' tall headroom. This particular vessel has had 2 owners, who mostly cruised and current owner has done some light duty fishing. She shows well and reflects the care from both owners. Due to a knee injury the current owner had difficulty getting up and down the ladder and has purchased an Express. Reasonable offers will be entertained.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Fish ready cockpit ,with engine room access through cockpit. Enter salon through sliding door to stb. and enter huge saloon with combo galley, dinette and l shaped couch. To port down companion way to master stateroom amidships with Queen island bed. Moving forward is head with day access and separate access to master stateroom. Forward is a single bunk to starboard. Bridge access from angled ladder with 2 Pompanette roto- cast chairs and bench seat forward of console.
- Beam 14' 2" Length. 40' 4" Draft. 3'. 8" Weight 27500 Fuel. 410 Water 90 gal. Cockpit 80 sq. ft. Holding tank 31 gal.
- Vac-u-flush toilet Amtico salon flooring New carpet in staterooms Barrier coated bottom Strata-glass center curtain Hardtop ventilation hatch
- Electronics-Navigation-Electrical systems
- Robertson AP-22 autopilot Furuno 64 mile radar FR-1942 Icon VHF. (2) M45's Northstar 952 Ray ST-60 tridata Furuno FCV 582L fishfinder Standard horizon 150 C Stereo. UBL w/ disc player Danforth compass Onan 9 kw generator Battery charger--Sentry Power cord--single 50 amp 12 volt & 110 power systems
- Master Stateroom--amid ship TV Night stand Queen bed Under bed storage SMX air conditioner control Mirror Dresser Hanging locker Guest Stateroom--forward Lower berth to stb. Hanging locker and cabinet Under bed storage Deck hatch Head Sink Stall shower Medicine cabinet Vac-u-flush toilet --fresh water Salon Hi-lo table U shaped dinette L shape sleeper couch Barrel chair Mini blinds Stereo system TV w/ DVD player
- Refrigerator / Freezer. Sub Zero Stove. Princess 2 burner Microwave. Sharp Icemaker. U-Line Vacuum. Nu Tech Instant Hot. Sears & Roebuck Galley fan. Fasco TV. Magnavox Sink Pressure water system Water heater
- Engines and Mechanical Equipment
- Manufacturer. Caterpillar Type. Twin inline 6 cylinder 4 cycle diesels Model. 3126 ----2002 models Horsepower. 420 each Transmissions. Twin Disc Model. MG-5061A Gear Ratio. 2.00 : 1 Props. 4 blade bronze Hours. Approximately 1150 Racer 900 fuel filters Engine synchronizer Hydraulic steering Halon fire system Oil transfer system Bennett trim tabs Fuel shut off valves 2 Cruisair units w/ reverse cycle air conditioning 3 bilge pumps, w/ auto
- Deck and Fishing Equipment
- Factory hardtop Transom door Bow pulpit w/ rails Spreader lights Lewmar windlass 4 Sided bridge enclosure Fresh water and salt wasddowns Cockpit sink Tackle locker Bait freezer Fishbox 6 pole rocket launcher on bridge Rupp single spreader riggers Cockpit entrance to engine compartment 4 gunwale rod holders Release cockpit rocket launcher Outriggers
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.