- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta MD 21A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Hallberg-Rassy 35 Rasmus
The Rasmus 35 was designed by the leading Swedish designer of elegant yachts of the 1960s, Olle Enderlein. 760 boats were made between 1967 and 1978.
The name "Rasmus" is German and means God of Winds. The design of the Rasmus 35 was in many ways ahead of its time. It was the first sailing yacht in the world with a windscreen. That made her centre cockpit very well protected, keeping with elegant lines. The Rasmus 35 is equipped with a Volvo Penta engine, which is reliable and hardy. All these important basic points, together with timeless lines makes this yacht pleasing still today and she will also be as attractive in 10 or 20 or 30 years from now. This particular Rasmus is in very good condition with excellent woodwork throughout, and was recently stripped and stained. The boat would make the perfect coastal cruiser or even a great live aboard. In other words, this is a genuine Hallberg-Rassy.
- Enclosed center cockpit
- Beautiful teak throughout boat
- Windscreen with enclosed cockpit
- Recently upgraded head
- Tabernackle mast
- The accommodation features three separate cabins, each with two comfortable berths. The toilet compartment is separate and generous for washing or use as a changing room. The main cabin features an extra large dinette (7') with lowering table and a galley to delight the demanding. Propane stove with oven. Home size stainless sink 13" x 16" and a 6' 6" counter top in easy cleaned teak texture plastic laminate. The aft cabin is a comfortable two berth "owners cabin" paneled in selected mahogany as the main and fore cabins. Overall there is lots of room, ventilation, and beautiful woodwork throughout. 3 cabins with 2 berths each Extra large dinette with lowering table LPG stove and oven large sink All lighting fixtures 12 V
- Tabernacle Desk Stepped Mast Matching Ranger Dinghy with Mast, Sails, & Oars Stern Anchor Hard Dodger with Electric Windshield Wiper Enclosed cockpit 3 Batteries AC/DC
- Masthead sloop Main and Jib sail area ~485sq ft Running rigging: dacron lines, Enkes and Baron winches and Hood roller furling
- Helm and Navigation
- Vetus hydraulic steering Ritchie magnetic compass Robertson AP1000 autopilot Datamarine 5000 knot meter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for more information from the manufacturer. (includes full specs & descriptions, as well as original catalogs/owner's brochure) Call for a showing today! (424) 298-7844 or email at SD@denisonyachtsales.com