- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 LY
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
As nice a Flybridge Sedan can be, Keuka II is a one owner boat that has been lightly cruised and lovingly maintained since new. Sabre Yachts, located in downeast Maine, has built sail and power vessels since 1970 and has a proven track record of how to do it right. The 36' Sedan has long been one of Sabre's most popular models. Many people find this the perfect size for a cruising couple. Big enough to be very comfortable yet small enough to get in almost everywhere. Second to none in quality, fit and finish Keuka II is ready to provide her next owners with the joys of boating for years yet to come!
- Great example of a very popular flybridge sedan. Swim platform has easy access to the cockpit through the outward swinging transom door. Cockpit leads forward to the full size entry door for the main salon, comfortably angled ladder to the flybridge or very manageable side decks port and starboard. Upon entering the main salon there is an "L" shaped couch on port with a high/low table. Storage cabinet on starboard with mounting for the TV (24" flat screen with DVD player) on top is just aft of the lower helm station. Lower helm has a sliding door access to the side deck and excellent, 360 degree visibility. Down 4 steps the galley to port is open to the main salon and lower helm station. Proceeding forward is the Master Stateroom with center-line double bed. Deep and large drawers along with usable hanging lockers provide excellent storage space. Private access to the head with separate stall shower. Flybridge has a Bimini top over the helm and matching companion seat and bench/lounge seating aft.
- Engine Room
- Twin Yanmar 370s were an optional upgrade that provide smooth and quite cruising and the extra power when you need it. The Westerbeke generator is aft in the engine room and enclosed in a sound shield. All 3 engines are connected to the Reverso oil change system for easy maintenance. Air conditioning compressors are mounted in the engine room as well to provide for quite nights.
- Navigation Electronics
- Full Raymarine integrated navigation package with 2 RL 80 C displays, one each helm station. 4 KW radar with enclosed array Radome. Raymarine 6001 Auto Pilot Raymarine 215 DSC VHF Dual Station Raymarine depth finder with separate display on bridge Raymarine Speed and Log
- Additional Information
- Well designed electrical panels are easily accessed on the side of the lower helm station. Glendinning Synchronizer Bennett Trim Tabs Xantrex Pro XM1800 Inverter Muir VRC 1220 Windlass Galvanic Isolator Groco fresh water deck wash Vacuflush Head System Sub Zero under counter refrigerator/freezer Cockpit wet bar with Uline ice-maker 2 Burner smooth top electric cooktop Panasonic Microwave/Convection oven Professional Mariner Pro-Tech 4 Battery Charger Fireboy automatic fire suppression system Clarion CD/Radio with Sirius Ready Receiver and controls on Bridge Salon settee converts to double berth Ultra leather upholstery Corian counter tops in galley Hot and cold cockpit shower Shore water inlet Flag Blue Awlgriped hull Groco two way valves on engine intake for emergency pump out
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.