- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 FWC EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New Listing !!
Over $68,000.00 invested in re power, fresh paint etc.
Mirage is a solid Trojan constructed vessel and easy to handle for a day out with the family or fishing. Current owner has taken pride in making this boat Bahamas ready or just cruising. See "Upgrades" in the full specs page of this listing. Re powered with twin 6.0 Fresh water cooled EFI Crusader engines. These engines are very fuel efficient with no after smell of raw gas and start at the push of a button.
Easy to see near Broward and I95 in Ft Lauderdale. Owner is ready to sell and will look at all offers.
- Engine re power 2008 Interior wood work 2008 Hull painted 2011 New A/C with reverse cycle heat and controller 2012 All new running gear 2011 Fresh bottom paint May 2013 New AM FM CD stereo with subwoofer system New exterior window panels New Lemar Pro Fish windless New bilge pumps New refrigerator New 26" Toshiba flat screen TV
- Garmin 740 S Navman Auto pilot Icom VHF Back up Horizon VHF VHF hailer Electric and magnetic compass
- 2 burner stove top SS sink Refrigerator/freezer Tons of storage
- General Equipment
- Fresh and raw water wash down Cockpit table Cockpit bolsters Swim platform Aft sun shade Full bridge enclosure Spot light with remote Hot water heater 6.5 KW Kohler generator SS deck cleats
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.