- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Powerful triple-engine performance express blows past most everything in the water. Topside features include twin racing bolster helm seats, cockpit comfortably seats six, wet bar, sunpads forward and aft. Elegant single-stateroom with plush lounge seating, head with shower, galley, built in entertainment system. Deep-V hull has keel pad for enhanced acceleration and sea keeping ability. Bow thruster for improved maneuverability. Total of 247 were built. Seller motivated, one of the nicest available, must see!
- • Bimini Top • Radar arch • Electric windlass • Sun Pad • Bow Pulpit • Anchor • Stainless Bow rails • Fittings all stainless steel • 6 stainless steel bow rails • Curved stainless steel safety glass windscreen • Delta anchor and 30 m chain • Electric anchor winch with deck and cockpit controls • Cockpit rails in stainless steel • 8 stainless cleats • Teak decks • Freshwater wash down • Windshield wipers • Trim tabs • Hot and Cold transom shower • Swim platform w/ ladder • Water and fuel filters • 2 stern eyes • Bow eye • Foldaway stainless steel swimming ladder • Cover • Coast Guard Approved Safety • Navigation Light
- • Microwave • Electric Stove w/ 2 burners • Hinged Top over sink • Refrigerator • Granite counter tops • Storage cabinets • Trash bin • Full wet bar • Crockery and bottle stowage • Shelved locker stowage • Hand-held fire extinguisher • Rubbish bin
- • Teak cabin stair treads • Halogen overhead lighting • Outboard Shelving • Radio/CD player with speakers in cabin and cockpit • TV • Main switch and circuit breaker panel (AC/DC) • Double AC socket • Choice of lacquered interior finishes and veneers • Fitted carpet • Air conditioning
- • Simrad auto pilot • Sumlog Speed and Depth • Shipmate VHF Radio • Furuno radar • Northstar 957 GPS/Plotter • Compass
- • 5 Batteries • Battery Parallel Switch • Battery Charger (Auto) • Dockside Electrical Cable • Kholer Generator 5KW • Electrical System 12V/110V
- • Self draining • Full wet bar with hot and cold water • Seating for 6 around foldaway table • Stowage under seating • Rear upholstered sunbather • Large stowage locker below aft sunbed • Engine access below sunbather • Glass holders • Waterproof carpet • Overhead cockput lights 12v • Storage locker under cockpit floor • Sliding Door to cabin • A/C dockside connection • Teak flooring in bathroom
- • Twin racing seats with folding • Console with walnut fascia • Wood rimmed steering wheel • My race controls • Full analogue engine instrumentation • Horn Fire extinguisher
- Forward Cabin
- • Double berth with stowage under berth • Hanging wardrobe • Outboard shelving with stowage • Overhead Halogen lighting 12v • 2 x reading lights 12v • 2 x reading lights 12v • Fitted carpet • Air conditioning
- Toilet / Shower
- • Enclosed electric sea toilet with holding tank • Avonite counter top • Hot and cold water system • Wash basin and shower • Mirrored vanity unit • Cpuboard stowage • Tootbrush and glass holder • Towel ring and towels • Overhead lights 12v • Shaver socket 110v
- Broker Remarks
- Powerful triple-engine performance express blows past most everything in the water. Topside features include twin racing bolster helm seats, cockpit comfortably seats six, wet bar, Sunpads forward and aft. Elegant single-stateroom with plush lounge seating, head with shower, galley, built in entertainment system. Deep-V hull has keel pad for enhanced acceleration and sea keeping ability. Bow thruster for improved maneuverability. Total of 247 were built. Seller motivated, one of the nicest available, must see!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Carlos Navarro Today! (954) 465-4501 | firstname.lastname@example.org