- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT BUYING OPPORTUNITY ON A NICELY EQUIPPED
"Dutch Treat" is a very nice and clean, well maintained
40 Manta with upgraded 40hp Volvo Diesels.
Fully optioned with all of the amenities for long-range island cruising ....
Generator, Wind Generator, Water Maker, Air Conditioning,
Washer / Dryer, Inverter and Solar Panel System.
Upgraded Electronics with Garmin 6208 Color System,
AB Hard Bottom Dinghy, EPIRB and 8 Person Self-Deploying Life Raft.
All Salon windows replaced 2013.
All portals replaced 2014.
All sails, sail covers and trampolines replaced 2011.
Forstay port and starboard shrouds replaced 2013.
Mast and boom awlgrip painted 2013.
Engines, sail drives and generator serviced January 2014.
Vessel is being detailed inside and out first week in February and
will be ready for showings February 10, 2014.
Owners want her sold NOW !!!
Bring all offers.
PICTURES TO FOLLOW
- Accommodations Overview
- This vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owners’ Stateroom with Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. The Guest Head is accessible from both Guest Staterooms. Interior wood trim throughout. Highly durable synthetic teak and holly soles throughout. Screens on all hatches, ports, and vents. 6’ Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette
- L-Shaped seating with Ultrasuede upholstered cushions. Storage ottoman with Ultrasuede upholstered seat. Custom cherry and maple table with adjustable pedestal for entertaining or dining. Nav Station with chart table and electrical panel. Expansive windows offer excellent viewing. Sunbrella and Textilene Salon window covers (reduces Salon temperature). LG 22” Energy Star flat panel HDTV mounted above wet locker. DVD player.
- U-Shaped Galley is up. Adler Barber 12v 10cu.ft. DC refrigerator and freezer. Seaward-Princess (3) burner stove with oven. Tappan microwave oven. Electric exhaust hood with light over stove. DeLonghi convection / toaster/ oven installed over exhaust hood. 20 lb. Propane tank with remote solenoid valve. Countertops. Double stainless steel sinks. Faucet. General Ecology Nature-Pur drinking water filtration system at sink. Upper and lower cabinet storage and drawers.
- Port Hull / Owners' Suite
- Owners’ Master Stateroom is aft with bookcases and storage area in companionway to private Head forward. Queen berth with custom, extra thick, mattress and color coordinated bedspread. Cedar-lined hanging closet. Settee. Owners’ Head Electric head. Vanity with countertop and sink. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Custom stained glass "privacy" window. Separate extra large stall shower.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms
- The VIP Stateroom is aft with library in the companionway to the Guest Head, which can also be accessed from the forward Guest Stateroom. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen berth with custom, extra thick, mattress and color coordinated bedspread. Settee. Closet. Storage. Portal. Overhead hatch. Forward Guest Stateroom Double size berth with custom, extra thick mattress and color coordinated bedspread. Storage. Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer combo. Guest Head Electric head. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Faucet. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Extra storage. Separate shower.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 6208 GPS / Chartplotter with g2 Vision – 11/2010. Spare Garmin 192C Color Chartplotter. Complete electronic (and paper) charts covering entire East Coast and Caribbean . B & G Network Wind (speed/direction), Depth, Speed. Garmin 12XL GPS. Furuno 1621 Radar. Richie Powerdamp Compass. C.A.R.D. Radar Detector. Port and Starboard bilge pump alarm lights at helm station. B & G Auto pilot with hydraulic ram. Sirius Satellite radio antenna and tuner. Clarion Marine Stereo – 11/2010.
- Communications Equipment
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with mic at helm and 2nd mic at chart table. ICOM IC-M802 SSB with 23’ whip antenna and AT-140 antenna tuner. PTC-IIex Pactor modem (for email via SSB). Long distance Wi-Fi antenna (2 mile range). ICOM hand-held VHF radio. ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB with MMSI - NEW 2010.
- Electrical Equipment
- Next Generation 5.5 kW Generator - serviced 1/2014 . (2) Start batteries - NEW 11/2010. Lifeline GPL-4C AGM 660 amp-hour house battery bank. Heart Link-10 Electrical Meter on house bank. LinkLite multi-meter/amp hour monitor. (6) Siemens 75 Watt Solar Panels. AirX Wind Generator with control - 11/2010. Heart Pathmaker 100/3 Battery Isolation. Jazz 2500 Watt Inverter. Trace C-40 Controller for Solar Panels. Trucharge 40 Amp battery charger. (10) 12v Fans located throughout the living areas. Nicro solar powered vents on forward hatches and on TV closet. (2) Zinc Saver II 30 amp 110 service. 110v Shore power with (2) 50' - 30 amp shore cords. 50 amp to 30 amp Shore power splitter.
- Plumbing Equipment
- Spectra Gulfstream 400 water maker. (2) Jabsco QuietFlush electric heads. Rainwater collection system on Bimini hard top. Saltwater and fresh water deck washdowns. 100 Gallon aluminum water tank. (2) 20 Gallon holding tanks. (2) TankWatch holding tank alarms. (2) Jabsco 18590 macerators. (2) Rule 800 shower sump pumps. Seaward F-1200 11 gallon hot water tank. Jabsco Parmax 4 automatic water pressure system.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 10.5’ AB Inflatable dinghy with fiberglass hull with 20hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor with electric start, Sunbrella dinghy and outboard motor covers, (5) gallon fuel tank and anchor. Adjustable Helm chair with foot rest. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel and wheel lock. L-Shaped cockpit bench seating with cushions and back rest. Cockpit table with stowage system in starboard forward berth. (2) Outside Bose speakers - NEW 11/2010. Fridgid-Ridgid Cooler installed behind seats in Cockpit. (2) Storage boxes plus cooler. Eisenglass dodger - replaced 12/2011. Side and rear Cockpit sun shades. Stainless steel stanchions with life lines and port and starboard boarding gates. Stainless steel cabin top rails, cockpit rails and transom rails. All cabin windows replaced - NEW 2013. (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches. (6) Lewmar opening portals - NEW 1/2014. Screens on all hatches, ports and vents. Port hoods on stern ports to keep rain out. Bomar companionway door with locking handle. Phantom retractable companionway screen door. All plastic thru-hulls replaced - NEW 1/2014. PVC coated polyester trampolines - 2011. Non-skid deck surfaces. Molded swim steps. Hot and cold transom shower. Magma BBQ grill mounted in Cockpit with dedicated 6lb. LPG cylinder. Sunbrella BBQ cover. Royal blue Awlgrip boot stripe – for easy waterline cleaning. Navigation lights. Tri-color light. Deck light/St Light combo. LED Anchor light. Maxwell VWC800 Electric windlass. Delta 44lb. steel anchor with 200’ 5/16 hi-test chain (chain NEW 2010.) Danforth 35lb. steel anchor with 250’ 5/8” Brait rode. Fortress FX-37 aluminum anchor. Fortress FX-16 aluminum anchor. 50’ 5/16 spare hi-test chain.
- Sails and Rigging
- Main and Jib sail, sail covers and trampolines were replaced 2011. Full batten 9 oz. high modulus Dacron Mainsail with (2) reefs. Self-tacking, full batten 7 oz. high modulus Dacron jib and Camber Spar. Spinnaker - 2011. UK Drifter, rigging and winch in Cockpit. Rigid boom vang. Sunbrella Boom bag mainsail cover. Mainsail Lazy jacks mounted to spreaders and boom basket. Sunbrella jib cover, Jib topping lift and Jib lazy jacks. 3/8 Inch 316 Stainless steel rigging – replaced diamond shrouds in 2008; Forstay and outer shrouds in 2013. Harken 44.2 STE-H 2-speed electric winch. New England T-900 Main halyard and jib halyard. New England Sta-set Main sheet and Jib sheet. All running rigging leads to helm. Dutchman Boom Brake. Awlgrip painted Alum Spar.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Upgraded 40hp Volvo Penta MD 2040 engines - 2035 hours. Both engines serviced 1/2014. Both sail drives serviced and painted and new zincs - 1/2014. Alternator and pulley on starboard engine - NEW 1/2014. Muffler replaced on port engine - NEW 1/2014. Steering cables replaced - NEW 1/2014. Volvo 3-blade folding propellers with line cutters. Spare Volvo 2-blade folding props. Racor 500 series fuel filters on both engines and genset. Reversible electric oil change pumps on both engines and genset. Racor based fuel polishing system. CruisAir 16,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle unit Salon/Dinette/Galley CruisAir 12,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle unit for Hull areas. 100 Gallon aluminum diesel tank. (2) Automatic bilge pumps. (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps. Port side macerator pump - NEW 1/2014. Extensive spare parts inventory for engines and genset. Shop and parts manuals for engines and genset.
- Safety Equipment
- Garmin AIS 600 Automatic Identification System Transceiver. (8) Person automatically deploying life raft mounted at aft starboard side of radar arch - $4,000 spent to fully service - certified 11/2010 and re-certified 12/2011 . Sunbrella life raft cover. MOM-8 Man overboard module buoy with Sunbrella cover. Floating ditch bag with EPIRB (secondary to NEW EPIRB on vessel), VHF radio, GPS, flares and emergency supplies. Emergency tiller. Lifesling 2 Overboard Rescue System.. Jacklines. (4) Self-inflating life vests. (4) Life vests. (3) MOB throwing lines. Radar reflector on Mast. Ship’s bell.
- Personal items.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229