- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With exceptional engineering, great sea keeping capabilities, and classic good looks, the 55 Fleming is simply one of the finest production power boats of its type ever built. Linda Jane has been constantly upgraded, meticulously maintained, and is a great example of this fine motor yacht.
- A large open cockpit flows directly into the salon through double sliding doors and continues to the galley. Continuing down 4 steps is the stateroom area with the bunk room to starboard, the guest stateroom to port, and the master stateroom forward. Leading upstairs to the pilot house are another 4 easy stairs to the bridge. This is simply one of the most functional designs of any yacht in this class. Absolute first quality fit and finish with the very best in appliances, fixtures, and accessories makes the 55 Fleming a pleasure to cruise.
- Main Salon/Galley
- The spacious salon/galley area is large and comfortable with seating for 6. The galley is very functional with a full size side by side refrigerator, new GE Advantium convection/microwave, Braun trash compactor, 3 burner Kenyon cooktop, and Insinkerator disposal. There is a lot of storage throughout for those extended Bahamian cruises. The salon has recently been upgraded with Sunbrella indoor soft fabrics, HDTV, new icemaker, and new SAT TV system. Bright and airy with beautiful teak cabinetry, the salon/galley is the perfect spot for those relaxed evening meals. Sunbrella Cushion Coverings (2011) Custom Teak Blinds with Drapes Samsung 32” 1080P HDTV (2012) Uline Icemaker (25lbs a day) (2012) Corian Counter Tops GE Profile 20.7 cubic ft. Refrigerator GE Advantium Microwave/Convention Oven (2012) Braun Trash Compactor Kenyon 3 Burner 220V Electric Cooktop with Cover Lighting Throughout (New 110V Fixtures 2011) Dumb Waiter to Bridge Custom Removable Carpet Ships Phone Samsung Blu Ray DVD (2012) Sony CD/AM/FM Radio (2012) Direct TV Satellite Receiver (2011) Insinkerator Garbage Disposal Stereo Speaker with Volume Controls in Main Salon, Master Stateroom, Pilothouse, and Bridge Roll Down Sunshade Over Main Salon Doors Phantom Screen for Main Salon Doors Weighted Hi-Lo Dining Table
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is quiet and comfortable with a queen size island bed. New bedding, headboard, lighting, and HDTV with Sony Blu Ray DVD add to the comfort of this stateroom. There are two large opening hatches with screens for plenty of fresh air. There is a lot of storage underneath the bed that is accessed with gas assist struts. The master has large his and hers hanging lockers with drawers. Custom Bed Covers with Pillows (2011) 21” Samsung 1080P HDTV Flush installed in Port Hanging Locker (2012) Sentry Safe installed in Starboard Locker Storage (2012) Sony Blu Ray HD DVD (2012) Large Hanging Lockers with Drawers Port and Starboard (2) Reading Lights over Bed (2011) Ships Phone Large Storage Area under Bed (2) Opening Port Lights with Screens (2) Overhead Hatches with Screens Master Head
- Guest Stateroom (Port)
- The port stateroom has two single berths with storage underneath. A large storage locker with drawers is located on the outside wall with a full length mirror forward. There are bookshelves above the beds and new headboards. Custom Covers/Pillows (2011) New Headboards (2011) Large Storage Closet with (3) Drawers Custom Carpet Full Length Dressing Mirror Custom Drapery (2011) (2) Opening Port Lights with Screens Book Shelves above Beds
- Guest Bunk Room (Starboard)
- The guest bunk room has sleeping accommodations for 2 with lower bunk and slide out upper berth. Two storage lockers plus several sliding drawers make this compact space very functional. Custom Covers and Pillows (2011) New Custom Headboard (2011) (2) Large Storage Closets/Hanging Locker Ships Phone ASKO 220V W622 Quattro Washer (2010) ASKO 220V 7705 Dryer Custom Drapes (2011) (2) Opening Port Lights with Screens
- Master and Guest Heads
- Both heads have ample room and plenty of storage. Each head is a Head Hunter electric flush system with self-closing toilet lids. Grohe thermostatically controlled shower fixtures and new Grohe sink fixtures along with Corian counter tops add functionality and good looks. Toilet with Head Hunter Flush System Grohe Hand Held Shower and New Sink Faucets (2012) Corian Counter Top Large Storage Cabinet Low Decibel Shower Vent with Light (2012) Opening Port Light with Custom Curtain
- Easy to access from either the cockpit or the pilothouse, the flybridge is where you will want to be on nice days. The bridge has excellent visibility, a complete engine control and electronics package, and comfortable seating for 9 on Sunbrella cushions. Blue LED overhead lighting in the hardtop make the flybridge a great place to spend time in the evening. 4’ FURUNO Open Ray Radar Antenna Shakespeare HD Air Antenna (2012) KVH Trac Phone (Not In Service) M5 KVH Trac Vision Satellite TV Receiver (2011) Wind Direction/Velocity Transmitter Aft Facing Security Camera Aft Bridge Light Custom Hardtop with Built-In Lights Beige Sunbrella Covers for all Cushions, Helm, and Windscreen (2011) Storage Under All Seating Bridge Repeater Switches/Controls FURUNO VX2 Plotter/Sounder (2011) Robertson AP 300X Autopilot Control Rudder Position Indicator Engine Instrumentation ICOM LC-M504 VHF with Hailer Ships Telephone ACR Spotlight with Control (2010) Switlik MKII 6 MAN Coastal Service Life Draft (Serviced February 2011) Custom Sunshade Overhang Nautical Structures 800 lb. Davit 2011 Nautica Dinghy with 40 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke and Sunbrella Cover Ritchie Compass (2) Shakespeare 23’ VHF Antennas Bow and Stern Thruster Controls Custom Dinghy Chocks (For 2011 Nautica Dinghy) Flybridge Table with Wine Cooler Compartment
- Pilothouse The heart of the 55 Fleming is the pilot house. There is excellent visibility through the forward and side windows as well as easy access to the side decks through two side doors. An L-shaped settee to port with a Corian table is a comfortable place for the 1 st mate. The console is large with room for a wide range of navigation equipment. All switches and circuit breakers are well organized and easily accessed. Large access doors to the console make dealing with electronic issues a breeze. STIDD Helm Chair FCI Watermaker Remote (2012) NIAD Stabilizer Control Robertson IS11 Wind Speed/Direction Indicator ACR Spotlight Control Engine Room/Rearview TV Monitor ICOM ICM127 VHF Transceiver with Hailer FLO Scan Fuel Meters with Totalizers Ships Telephone System Desk Light FURUNO NAVNET II (2011) FURUNO AIS (Class B) (2011) FURUNO Sounder Module (2012) FURUNO 7111 72 Mile Radar Airmar 1000 W Transducer (2012) Dell Computer with Rosepoint Software (2013), Mapteck Software (2011) and Wireless Mouse (2011) NEC Multisync LCD 1980 SX Display Digital Trimtab Controls Northstar 6000i GPS (2005) Robertson AP300X Control Robertson i511 Depth/Speed Bow/Stern Thruster Controls Sony 9” TV Monitor Hear Interface Link 2000 Inverter Control Motorola Satellite Phone (Not In Service) New Sunbrella Cushion Coverings (2012) Wet Locker Custom Removable Carpet
- Deck and Exterior Details
- Bow Pulpit with Lofrans Windlass Super Max Anchor with 300’ 3/8” Chain 65 lb. Fortress Secondary Anchor Factory Non Skid For Deck, Portuguese Bridge Deck (2010) Fore Deck Freshwater and Seawater Hose Bibs Fore Deck Shore Power Connections Bristol Varnished Teak Cap Rails Pilot House Sunscreen (2013) Bulwark Gates at Pilot House Doors Starboard Cockpit Control Station with Engine Controls, Engine Start/Stop, Bow/Stern Thruster Controls, Auto Pilot Remote, Remote Fire Extinguisher Controls Port Side Storage Locker Cockpit Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower Cockpit Shore Power Connections Fiberglass Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder Solid Hand Laid Fiberglass Hull Complete Bottom Job (December 2013) Hull Sides Waxed (December 2013) 2012 Style Spray Rails (2012)
- Engine Room/Lazarette
- (2) 1998 Caterpillar 3208 TA, 435 HP, Diesel with 2830 hours as of January 2014 Engine Type: Inboard Racor 1000 FG Fuel Filters ALGAE-X LGX 500 Fuel Conditioners Sony Engine Room Camera NIAD Stabilizers Model 252 (Serviced 2012) Walker Airseps Custom Exhaust Risers by Marine Exhaust Systems, Inc. (2011) Dual Electric Reversed Oil Change Systems Aqua Drive Anti Vibration Systems Engine Room Remote Starting T8 Fluorescent Lighting Throughout (2012) Pro Nautic 24-30P Battery Charger (2012) (6) Odyssey 2250 AGM Batteries (2012) BSCO FE-25 Fire Suppression System Northern Lights 12 KW Genset with 3240 hours (January 2014) Miscellaneous Spare Parts FCI 1200 GPD Watermaker (2012) (6) Rod Hangers in Lazarette (2011) Aquapure Freshwater Filtration System Inverter Tide Dripless Shaft Logs (New Seals 2013) Stern Thruster Disconnect Abundant Storage in Lazarette Accessed Through 2 Cockpit Hatches
- Personal Items, Photos, and Tools.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.