- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tiger 42 is built on the traditional race boat configuration with both high performance and pleasure in mind. She descends from a racing heritage second-to-none, and is built on the cutting edge of new technology and style. The Tiger 42 has solid construction under her. The hull and deck are hand laid with multi-directional fabrics and have premium vinylester resins for great strength, durability and lightweight. Both the pilot and co-pilot have an array of racing-type equipment, including Kiekhaefer heavy-duty trim tabs, huge Gaffrig gauges with anodized bezels, liquid filled Speedo, Latham competition controls with in-handle trim control, along with many other exciting accessories.
In 2006 HP525EFI's replaced her less efficient, original 575's
Since then she has only has 65 Hours on complete rebuilds.
Her lift is available for sale but not part of the equipment list.
This will be the next Cigarette to sell! Act Fast.
- Key Features
- 2006 Mercury HP 525 EFI Engines Twin Step Hull Design White Seating Clean and very well kept inside and out Recent Survey Available Stored on Boat Lift 2 Canvas Covers Boat Lift (Available but NOT part of the sale)
- E NGINE L OCATION : Aft below sun lounge E NGINES : N UMBER /T YPE : 2/gasoline M ANUFACTURER /M ODEL : Mercury/HP525EFI H ORSEPOWER /M AX RPM: 525 horsepower at 5200 RPM N UMBER OF C YLINDERS : 8 E NGINE Y EAR : 2006 (reported) W HEN O VERHAULED : 2011 E NGINE B ED : Fiberglass stringers P AN U NDER E NGINE : Trapped area E NGINE C OOLING S YSTEM : Freshwater F UEL F ILTERS : Canister E XHAUST L INE : Hose connected; stainless steel risers E XHAUST C OOLED : Raw water E XHAUST S ILENCER : Water collector type muffler E NGINE G ENERATOR : Alternator C ONTROLS : Custom cable connected S HAFTLOG T YPE : Mounted outdrives B ILGE P UMPS : 2 electric/automatic B ILGE C ONDITION : Clean P ROPELLERS : Stainless steel 4-blade P ROPELLER P ROTECTION : Skeg R UDDER : Steerable outdrives S TEERING G EAR : Hydraulic
- B ATTERIES /W IRING : B ATTERY C HARGERS [ S ]: Charles 20A S TORAGE B ATTERIES , E NGINE : 1 at each engine B ATTERY I NSTALLATION : 2 L IGHTING : 12-volt D.C. 110-volt A.C. W IRING : Cambric, thermoplastic, molded rubber W IRING C ONDITION : Good F USED /B REAKERS /G ROUND : Yes/yes S WITCHBOARD : Below aft seat at helm Inside forward cabin
- F UEL : T YPE /N UMBER OF T ANKS /C APACITY : 2/gasoline/approximately 300 gallons total L OCATION : Port and starboard mid S HAPE /M ATERIAL : Rectangular/stainless steel S ECURED /B ONDED : Yes/yes C ONDITION : Appear good where accessible F ILLING L INES AND V ENTS : Hose connected F UEL L INES AND C ONNECTIONS : USCG V ALVES : Approved V ALVE L OCATION : Engine compartment A DDITIONAL F UEL OR F LAMMABLES : None W ATER : N UMBER OF T ANKS /C APACITY : 1/approximately 40 gallons total L OCATION : Port forward S HAPE /M ATERIAL : Rectangular/aluminum
- Mercury Racing outdrives, port and starboard Stainless steel 4-blade propellers Hydraulic trim tabs, port and starboard Twin Step Hull Design
- AFT Painted aluminum swim platform Fold away swim ladder Navigation light, aft Stainless steel pop up cleats, port and starboard aft Engine compartment access hatch with cushion Forward Stainless steel cleats, port and starboard forward and mid Grab rail, centerline SOS retractable light Two GPS antennas Acrylic windscreen Cockpit Non-skid vinyl surface on deck Upholstered seat with storage, aft Railings, port and starboard aft Drink holders, port and starboard aft JL audio speakers, port and starboard Two battery switches and voltmeter Systems breakers Racing seats, port and starboard Two 1A10BC dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Chart table with acrylic cover Two drink holders, port Upholstered combing Custom finished rail Storage cabinets, forward Two voltmeters Two fuel gauges Ritchie digital compass Livorsi GPS speedometer Garmin 3206 GPS Map Gas vapor detector Mercury drive and trim indicator Ignition switch for port and starboard main engines Main engine (port and starboard) gauges: • Tachometer • Oil pressure • Oil temperature • Water temperature • Water pressure • Boost • Fuel Trim tab control Drive trim control Switches for: • Start for port and starboard main engines • Fuel pumps for port and starboard main engines • Sniffer • Blower • Engine hatch • Bilge pumps • Panel light • Cockpit light • Cabin light • Navigation lights • Engine room light • Domestic water • Depth finder • Muffler • Horn • Docking • Auxiliary • Lowrance 3500 fathometer HI-Tide lift control Sony stereo remote Steering wheel Clutch and throttle controls Emergency kill switches Fireboy discharge alarm Hour meter: • Port: 334.3 • Starboard: 341.0 Systems breaker panel below helm Cabin door hydraulic pump
- Sony marine stereo MQ-5 kicker 12-volt D.C./110-volt A.C. breaker panel with A.C. voltmeter 12-volt D.C. outlet A.C./D.C. switches: • Lights • Domestic water pump • Stereo Cooler with cup holders Shipside and overhead vinyl upholstery Vinyl cushions, port and starboard and forward Eight cabin lights Two stereo speakers 110-volt A.C. GFCI outlet Overhead hatch, port and starboard Non-skid sole with carpet overlay Portable marine toilet Aluminum 40-gallon water tank Domestic water pump Throwable cushion Eight type III life jackets
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.