- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
IN STOCK IN FORT LAUDERDALE!
With her sleek lines, exceptionally long range, light-filled, and comfortable interior Fountaine Pajot has made the Cumberland 47LC the undisputed leader in cruising catamarans.
They have incorporated the very latest technology to ensure ease of maneuverability, economic fuel consumption, and increased levels of comfort in operation.
Attractive, seaworthy, and designed for life at sea the Fountaine Pajot Cumberland 47LC will carry you safely to the most remote destinations.
A SPACIOUS AND CONTEMPORARY SALON
The huge saloon of the Fountaine Pajot Cumberland 47LC will seduce you immediately. The refined design of the furnishings enhances the extensive living space and ensures a magnificent panoramic outside view. Light shades of wood, warm fabrics, and the successful combinations of these materials give light and character to the saloon.
Outside, the spacious cockpit is a natural extension of the saloon. The easily accessible fly bridge offers unsurpassed views, and is an ideal space for dreaming and relaxing.
TWO INTERIOR LAYOUT OPTIONS
MAESTRO version with a superb owner cabin in port hull which includes a queen-size island bed, a sofa, tons storage space, and a large bathroom, and two guests cabins in starboard hull each having its en-suite head.?
QUATUOR version with 4 similar en-suite guest cabins
AN ECONOMICAL HULL DESIGN
The hulls of the CUMBERLAND 47 LC are optimized to reduce drag and provide maximum longitudinal and transverse stability. ??With her very low fuel consumption (40 % less than a monohull boat of equivalent size) and her very large fuel capacity (2 X 317 Gallons), the boat offers an exceptionally long cruising range.??The Volvo Penta IPS option is ideal for ensuring easy maneuverability, as is the electro-hydraulic helm fitted as standard.?
The helm station also benefits from the latest technology, with a touch screen and multiplexing of the various functions.?? Innovating the latest energy efficient technology, the Fountaine Pajot Cumberland 47LC also uses renewable energy to become self-sufficient when at mooring. ‘Back Contact’ solar panels located on top of the bimini supply power to the LED lighting on board as well as the extremely well-insulated refrigerators. All peripheral equipment have been selected for their low electricity consumption.
Unrivaled benefits from the Fountaine Pajot Motor Yacht Range:
-Ultra low fuel consumption
-Motor yacht performance characteristics
-A spacious and light filled salon
-Comfortable sleeping accommodations
-Perfect stability at anchor or at sea
-A large flybridge without a rolling motion
- General Info
- LOA: 13,95 m / 45.77 ft LWL : 13.40 m / 43.96 ft Beam : 6.55 m / 21.49 ft Draft: 1.10 m / 3.61 ft Air draft including the mast : 6.06 m / 19.88 ft Air clearance flying bridge fittings removed: 3.60 m / 11.81 ft Lightship displacement : approx. 14 200 kg Displacement maximum load : approx. 18 400 kg Architects : Joubert / Nivelt Shipyard: Fountaine-Pajot
- Salon Layout
- Salon Salon accessible via a PMMA sliding door Panoramic view through peripheral picture windows + 2 side picture windows Blinds on side picture windows and curtain on cockpit entrance door Wooden coffee table included bar & storage space Bench seat for 6 Ventilation via 2 opening hatches integrated in side picture windows LED Lighting – ceiling lights and spots Permanent natural ventilation of whole boat via air duct at anchor well + forced ventilation at the helm station Galley Large worktop made of synthetic resin Double stainless steel sinks Garbage can Hot and cold pressurized water through mixer tap Cooking hob with 4 large gas plates with saucepan holders Double drawer refrigerators 190l 24V Many storage spaces and drawers Ventilation via hood above cooking hob 110V socket LED spotlighting Lower Helm Station Pilot bench seat for 3 Large navigation instrument panel Confortable armchair close to pilot bench seat Windscreen wipers & washers LED spotlighting 110V socket 12 V socket Hi fi radio / CD / MP3
- Tanks?Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (100 Gallons X 2)? Fuel Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (317 Gallons X 2)
- Engine 1:? Engine Brand: VOLVO PENTA? Year Built: 2014? Engine Model: D4? Engine Type: Inboard? Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel ?Location: Starboard? Propeller: 3 blade propeller? Drive Type: Direct Drive? Engine Total Power: 300 HP Engine 2:? Engine Brand: VOLVO PENTA Year Built: 2014? Engine Model: D4? Engine Type: Inboard? Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel? Location: Port? Propeller: 3 blade propeller? Drive Type: Direct Drive? Engine Total Power: 300 HP
- Maestro Layout (Three Cabin Layout)
- 1 owner’s suite to port + 2 double cabins to starboard Owner’s suite (Port Hull): Sleeping accommodation : Large walkaround island berth (5’4x 6’7”approx.) Two storage drawers underneath the bed Large mirror on side of the bed Coat hangers Large picture window including porthole Ventilation via a deck hatch and a porthole Large porthole with blind Curtain on deck hatch Curtains on picture window and porthole 2 bedside reading lights ? Owner’s Salon Area : Sofa Hanging wardrobe Storage furniture ? Owners En-Suite Head: Accessed through wooden door in owner’s salon area Synthetic resin counter top with built-in wash basin Hot and cold water, mixer tap Bathroom cabinet with central mirror Electric fresh or salt water marine toilet Shower space separate by PMMA façade with teak seat Independant plumbing and electrical drainage pump Ventilation via a deck hatch & chilled water air conditioning Forepeak : Access from bathroom area Storage shelf Fully painted with gel-coat finish Ventilation via porthole LED rail lighting Guest Accommodations (Starboard Hull) Aft cabin : Accessed through wooden door at bottom of companionway Double bed (5’4 x 6’7”m approx.) with slatted base Shelf near the bed Two storage drawers underneath the bed Hanging wardrobe & storage furniture Coat pegs Ventilation via a deck hatch and a porthole Large picture window including porthole Curtain on deck hatch Curtains on picture window and porthole Lighting by spotlights & bedside reading lights ? Private en-suite heads for each guest cabin: Private-access through wooden door from each cabin Counter top with built-in wash basin and mirror Hot and cold water, mixer tap Separated shower Shower with electrical drainage pump Hand-operated marine toilet Bathroom accessories (toilet paper holder + towel rail) Storage cabinet Controlled mechanical Ventilation ? Forward guest cabin : Access through wooden door at bottom of companionway Double bed (4.7ft/ x 6’7”ft approx.) with slatted base Front-accessed storage space under bed Hanging wardrobe & storage furniture Coat hangers Ventilation via a deck hatch and a porthole Curtain on deck hatch Curtains on picture window and porthole
- Quatuor Layout (Four Cabin Layout)
- 2 Double cabins and 2 heads per hull Aft cabins : Accessed through wooden door at bottom of companionway Double bed (5’4 x 6’7”m approx.) with slatted base Shelf near the bed Two storage drawers underneath the bed Hanging wardrobe & storage furniture Coat pegs Ventilation via a deck hatch and a porthole Large picture window including porthole Curtain on deck hatch Curtains on picture window and porthole Lighting by spotlights & bedside reading lights ? Private en-suite heads for each cabin: Private-access through wooden door from each cabin Counter top with built-in wash basin and mirror Hot and cold water, mixer tap Separated shower Shower with electrical drainage pump Hand-operated marine toilet Bathroom accessories (toilet paper holder + towel rail) Storage cabinet Controlled mechanical Ventilation ? Forward cabins: Access through wooden door at bottom of companionway Double bed (4.7ft/ x 6’7”ft approx.) with slatted base Front-accessed storage space under bed Hanging wardrobe & storage furniture Coat hangers Ventilation via a deck hatch and a porthole Curtain on deck hatch Curtains on picture window and porthole Lighting by spotlights & bedside reading lights ?
- Deck Layout
- Cockpit: Bench seat for 4 Teak table for 8 Sink on portside with hot and cold water tap Ice-box Big locker under the stairs with space for gas bottle Storage locker under bench seat Lighting by watertight spotlights Large teak decks on transoms with an integrated swim ladder on port side ? Foredeck : Teak gunwale Large forward locker separated into 3 compartments (2 for mooring & 1 for storage) Polyester locker hood on jack Lounge deck area Side navigation LED lights ? Flying bridge : Accessed by outside stairs Swiveling PMMA hatch – watertight closure of stairwell Helm station with leather covered stainless steel wheel Large instrument panel Dralon protective cover for instrument panel 2 pilot seats Bench seat for 4 with backrest next to helm station Bench seat for 6 with backrest behind helm station Seat and backrest cushions for the 2 bench seat Teak table for 8 Large aft sundeck Flying bridge protected by PPMA windshield Navigation & anchor lights, radar & antennas support Courtesy lighting ? Engine rooms : Accessed from the cockpit via deck hatch on hydraulic strut Aluminum ladders High performance sound-proofing LED rail lighting ? Steering gear Hot water heater A/C chiller House batteries Inverter/Battery Charger Genset Watermaker
- Engines and equipment VOLVO D4-225 diesel engines, with the option to upgrade to Volvo D4-300 diesel engines, or Volvo IPS400 Heavy duty stainless steel Ø 45 mm direct transmission shaft wit V-shaped bracket Sea water cooled stainless steel / Carbon shaft seal Fixed four-blade propellers Engine cooled by fresh water / sea water exchanger Engine compartment ventilation by natural intake & mechanical extraction 7” color multifunction engine display at inside helm station 4” color multifunction engine display on fly bridge 2 twin electrical engine controls Fuel system : One KEVLAR composite fuel tank per hull (separate port/starboard circuits), capacity 2 x 317G Electrical gauge for each tank (indicator at the inside helm station) Primary diesel/water separators & anti-bacteria filters Shut-off valves with remote control
- Fresh water tanks with electrical gauge & indicator at the inside helm station Capacity 2 X 93 Electrical pump and pressurized water tank 20G water heater One electric bilge pump in each engine room One electric bilge pump in each hull in accommodation area Automatic running & audible/visual alarms at the inside helm station & buzzer on fly 3 hand-operated bilge pumps Fresh water outlet in anchor locker
- Electrical System
- Power circuit : Set of batteries for onboard energy supply 300 A/h 24 V 2 extra alternators 80 A / 24 V 1 battery 110 A/h 12V per engine 2 engine alternators 115A / 12V Manual emergency connection between port & starboard engine batteries ? 24 Volt System: Multiplexing distribution of 24 V functions Color touch screen for monitoring & control of 24 V functions at inside helm station Available output for adding additional equipment 110 Volt- Circuit supplied by inverter, generator, or shore-power : 24/110V 1200W inverter from house batteries Energy supply for 3 sockets (galley / chart table / aft port cabin) Energy supply for 110 V cooker hood & Piezo hob
- Hydraulic steering system One steering compass Full peripheral stainless steel handrail on main deck and flying bridge Dralon dodger on flying bridge rail 2 stainless steel handrails along catwalk Stainless steel transom gates Swim ladder with cold and hot water hand-held shower on port transom 8 stainless steel mooring cleats (2 forward + 2 midships + 2 aft + 2 on transoms) Protection on transom corners 6 fenders with covers 3 x 12 m long mooring lines, diameter 20mm Flagpole Electrical windlass with chain counter protected by circuit breaker Local windlass control or monitored from flying bridge Anchor exit under pod with built-in two-part bridle system Stainless anchor roller Mooring fairlead on fore bulwark 1 aluminum mooring cleat (anchor well) Dual control horn
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.