- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Cranchi Mediterranee 50 is a luxurious and sophisticated express cruiser that delivers great performance and luxury accommodations. She features a spacious cockpit for entertaining and sun bathing and offers three private staterooms below.
"The Meadow" is an beautiful example of this thoroughbred yacht built by the renowned Cranchi shipyard. She boasts incredible craftsmanship and is easily one of the most exciting high horsepower Italian Hardtop Express yachts available.
The aft sunpad sits atop of a tender garage that houses a Zodiac ProJet 350 Tender with water jet drive. She also boasts 48,000 BTU heat/air-conditioning, Village Marine 600GPD water maker, Bow thruster, Retractable hardtop sunroof, and much more!
This yacht is in top condition and ready to turn heads anywhere you go in great comfort!
- Layout & Accomodations
- As you board onto the large swimstep, you are met with a walkway to port of the tender garage/sunpad that leads into the cockpit/helm area. Centered at the helm area is an aluminum sliding door provides the entrance to the cabin. Once below beautifully crafted American cherry cabinets and wall panels surround you. The door handles are covered in leather and the layout for the three staterooms and two heads creates a wide-open feel. As you enter the cabin you will find the two private staterooms, one to port with a double berth and a twin bed arrangement to starboard, one with two twins. Each provides plenty of storage and have large hanging lockers. Attached to the cabin and the port stateroom is the day-head which features Vacuflush toilet and loads of cabinet space. All the way forward is the master stateroom with a double queen-sized bed and private head with shower. The cabin features beautiful woodwork around the berth and the cabin walls. There are two large hanging lockers with shelves, two portholes for fresh air, and a stereo with CD player for relaxation.
- Cockpit, Helm, and foredeck
- The cockpit is set up to entertain! To starboard is a U-shaped seating area and table, which comfortably seat six or seven adults. To port is a wet bar and electric grill. There is also a fridge and ice maker located just underneath the wet bar. Forward of this area is the helm which is set up to accommodate four people. This is great for keeping everyone together and in the action while underway. You will also find cup holders and plenty of dashboard storage. Over to starboard the two helm chairs are comfortable and are electronically controlled for the best possible line of site. They also feature a flip up bolster to make it comfortable when standing. The helm is well designed with good space for mounting additional gear. The Volvo controls are smooth, and the custom wood and leather Nardi steering wheel add a nice touch. The foredeck is large with easy access via wide walk around side decks. A sunpad is the focal point of this area with the windlass just forward for anchoring. Heavy stainless steel rails are plenty high giving a feel of safety and also incorporated storage for fenders. Cockpit: Aft sunpad with tender garage below- Hydraulic actuated. Zodiac ProJet 350 Tender 2 stern winches w/ warping bell and courtesy lights U shaped seating w/ table Wet bar w/ice maker, refrigerator, sink and electric BBQ Engine room access Helm : Hardtop with electric retractable Lexan roof Tempered front and side windows- dark blue tint Electric Adjustable seating Nardi- Wood/leather wheel Volvo Penta Single levers controls Complete engine instrumentation Raymarine Navigation electronics Bow Thruster control Hydraulic Trim tab control Chain counter meter Horn/wiper switches Navigation lighting switches Bilge pump switches Air conditioning/heating vents Foredeck: Forward sunpad with Sunbrella cover Foredeck locker for lines Lofrans 1200 W windlass w/ remote control Chain washing pump 20kb Bruce type anchor
- Galley & Salon
- The galley is just to starboard and features loads of storage, Corian countertops and provides access to the ship’s electrical panel. To the port side of the salon is a U-shaped settee, which seats five to six for meals, with the additional bench stools that have storage inside.. Refrigerator 24VDC/120VAC Two Burner pyroceram stove top Microwave in cabinet Stainless steel sink TV mounted next to panel Electrical distribution panel with generator control HRO Watermaker control Plenty of storage cabinets Adjustable wood dinning table Two stools with storage Radio stereo/CD with amplifier, sub woofer, loudspeakers and remote control
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- "The Meadow" has a full navigation electronics suite and a great sounding stereo system including the following: Raymarine- Tridata-Echo, log, temp Raymarine- Autopilot Raymarine- GPS, Chartplotter, Sounder, and Radar VHF w/DSC Ritchie Magnetic compass Complete engine instrumentation Rudder angle indicator Pioneer sound system in Salon and cockpit Clarion sound system in each stateroom Searchlight
- Engines and Mechanical
- There is great access to the engines from two openings in the cockpit sole. The twin 715-hp Volvo Penta D12 EDC are placed well forward and very low and together in the boat, leading to excellent performance and stability. When inspecting the mechanical spaces aboard you are left with a feeling of excellence in design of her heavy duty systems. Volvo Penta D12 EDC- 715HP Propellers in semi-tunnel Underwater exhaust Panda Generator Condaria 48,000 BTU air conditioning/heat village 600 GPD Watermaker Hydraulic power steering Hydraulic trim tabs
- The electrical system is well engineered and is set up for ease of use. Panda 7.7 Kva generator w/ remote panel (680 hours) 24 VDC house electrical system with auto cut-off switch 24 VDC engine electrical systems with manual battery switches 35 Amp battery charger 120/240VAC electrical system Glendinning 50 Amp 120/250VAC Cablemaster 24VDC Bow Thruster Digital temperature for engine room and interior Galvanic Isolator 12 VDC outlet at helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please give Bradley Pilz a call on his mobile phone: 206-423-5504 or email him at Brad@DenisonYachtSales.com